Gun Laws

How the fuck does it make any sense for something like this to be legal in America?

What if someone were to sit outside a school with one of these and just went ham? It's no wonder America has so many mass shootings, it's crazy to me that people think this being legal is sensible in a supposedly civilised country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYlDgwo52tI
youtu.be/HMEXxW-Se5w?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=m_abiLBHTXc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What if someone were to sit outside a school with one of these and just went ham?
You could argue that for swords too. A guy with a sword in a kindergarten would be able to get a nice score

Do you know where this picture is from? OP is a dumb eurofaggot

Damn. I didn’t think a gun existed I didn’t have. How much? Gotta have it.

What if someone were to sit in a truck outside of a public place and just went ham? Luckily we don't have problems like that in europe... oh wait

freedom is scary. kys

sage

By the looks of that thing, it's either a C&R because it had been deemed relatively benign or a DD, which for all intents, is illegal... i.e. subject to Draconian registration and a federal transfer tax.

> Massive C. Stolzer "Double Deuce" Left Handed 2 Bore Double Rifle with Ammunition
> Estimated Price: $15,000 - $25,000
youtube.com/watch?v=OYlDgwo52tI

thats some weak bait

Sorry, Mohammad.
We have rights.
You may not like kuffar law, but we grow less and less interested in your input.

No it isn't, this guy has it right here.

youtu.be/HMEXxW-Se5w?t=16

I can't believe shit like this is legal to own, you don't stand a chance if someone lets rip with one of these in a public place.

The English should be banned from this board.

You realize you're not safe from guns anywhere nigger.

Your whole country is literally being conquered by third world savages and you have the nerve to comment on our gun laws.

I hope he gets that confiscated, civilians don't need any weapons, stuff like this is just stupid.

> 2 Bore SxS Double Deuce 2 Shots from left barrel
youtube.com/watch?v=m_abiLBHTXc&feature=youtu.be

what if a lot people owned one? granted it sprays more than it shoots, but still could you imagine all the coughing and red marks if people had this? Who would be a faster draw your kid at a school or one of the dozen local competition shooters at the same school?

Population's getting outta hand anyway. Equip the whole world.

Who the fuck cares?
Let them have their guns.
Let more of them die.
Let them become less white.

Yeah. Just steal a truck. You will get better score

If you take weaponry away from people you give criminals and the people who sell to criminals a monopoly on violence.

Penis envy?

We can own a 2 bore rifle in the UK ffs

Arm teachers already. Give kids an armed, peaceful role model from an early age. You can trust teachers, can't you?

It wouldn't work like that. People are people. They have lives to live, and not lose getting shot. Equipping the world would make it impossible to get a high score without a long-range, elevated position.

We wont explain that to the retarded for the 10trillionst time.
Sorry, retard.
Have fun getting shot or throat slit in a gunfree zone, achmet.

We invented that kind of stuff for big game hunting eg. Langs .470NE, H&Hs .700NE etc.

Gunstar UK has a Lang. 470 double rifle listed right now for £17K

Civilians don't need any weapons...

Have fun with Sharia law.

>an Orwellian shithole tells us how to do gun laws
k

>What if someone were to sit outside a school with one of these and just went ham?

Imagine britbongs worrying about Britain.

OMG. I know where that room is.

I think you meant to post this

Well, considering nobody makes literally any 2 bore ammo, it'd be a short rampage.

But to answer your question: When crazy people go crazy, Americans shoot them. Look at the Texas cuck.
>try to demonize the AR15 because shooter used one
>but he was L I T E R A L L Y stopped by a legally armed civilian who shot him with an AR15

Gun control does not decrease net violent crime. Prove me wrong.
>inb4 "gun deaths"

I agree,gun jesus is too good to be legal.

What do you use that kind of gun for btw?

t. gets 15 years for posting on Sup Forums

He's just a troll communists don't want guns banned be they think they'll need them for a revolution

Stupidly large bore shotguns like that are typically for final solutioning large amounts of birds at once.

land whales.

Too bad that thing isn't a shotgun.

Freaking false-flagger demoralist. Rise to the shilling and keep talking. There are new people entering the world every day.

If you had to deal with Americans every day, you'd want access to guns too.

Ducks. You strap a giant gun to your small boat and just blast a flock chilling on the water

fucking commies will never take my blunderbuss away from me

They're usually safety guns for big game hunting. If the hunter just wings a Cape buffalo or something and it charges the pro will have a "stopper" as back up. Massive shotguns, as opposed to double rifles, were usually punt guns.

That gif is so obviously fake. I could autism it up and tell you why...but it's just staged AF.

It's from the YouTube channel "Forgotten Weapons". Not sure of the exact video though

OI mate!Did you just say "gun"?You are upsetting your neighbours with these bad words,you have to come with us , you are going to jail!

while its technicly legal in some states its a destructive device meaning your average joe is not gonna be able to buy one

Someone beat me to it but look up punt gun. Used to mount a couple one row boat and blast a whole flock of ducks. Those were the days.