If God exists why did he create niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I have never doubted my faith until this question.

Niggers created themselves

I was pondering this as well. Not only that, but the Bible hardly cares about the issue of niggers, even when they are the most destructive and subhuman race to exist.

so they could create white people

He created beings of both a higher and lower order.

Niggers are just a rung on that ladder of being.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers

Like Hitler said, niggers were a pedestal on the Aryan's man way to greatness, in the same vein that man had to ride horses before inventing cars or tanks, the nigger was just created to be used by the white man,subjugated and used for slave work, they've served their purpose now, so that's why nature is so bent on getting rid of them (but the jews in your country are getting in her way)

So we could see Africa, the land with the weird chocolate men, with whom we could have traded, BUT NOOOOOOOOO, LET'S FUCKING MIX EVERYTHING AND CREATE SHIT, Because being unique is apparently a fucking crime.

Thanks for fucking nothing, humanity.

There is no good without evil.
There is no light without darkness.
There are no humans without animals.

that's how it is

God is full blown sadist

Why not? They were meant to stay in their containment zone, Africa. They are the cursed people, meant to suffer for eternity.

Because God is a nigger.

>he never read cain and abel

God literally cursed negros and instructed us not to so much as employ them

So we can appreciate civilization

God created obstacles so we wouldn't lose our faith during our challenges. This is a challenge we must overcome in the name of God.
CHECK. MATE.

wtf I'm atheist now

It is because of Adam and Eve's original sin, same with pain, disease, etc.

Racism is a sin, you know.

Bible IS niggers.

Dumbasses.

They Wuz Cre8ed.

BECause satan also exists

Welp, the American/British slavers sure fucked up, didint they? And then they forced niggers to actually build the new country. The confederate south is responsible for blacks in America.

I'm swimming in the shallows of stupid.

Where's my parrot?
Arrrrgh.

The curse of cain

It is my opinion, that sub-saharan africa gives an example of what humanity would become, if everyone were to give in to their sinful, fleshly impulses all the time.

nice flag you stupid nigger

Gnosticism

>open browser
>open Sup Forums
>this thread appears on my eyes first

I laughed but sometimes I think is it healthy to come here?

Black people actually believe this

So we could genocide them.