Aren't you tired of all of this hate?

Aren't you tired of all of this hate?

No im just here for larping, shitposting and quick news.

If you are, here is some love to focus on

I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN STARTED

What hate?

Not until we resolve defects in this world.
Our hate is only a manifestation of problems within society.

I'm here to understand more of this shit world and hate the people that don't care

Nope.

>he thinks I come here to hate

I come here because everywhere else on the internet has submitted to an anti free speech mindset.

FUCK FAGGOT ASS NIGGER KIKES!

kill the fucking accomplices and the evil "Jew" that has corrupted all elements in society

What do you think Jamal ?

On the contrary, hating americans rejuvenates me

i don't want to hate anyone, I was forced into this shit and I'm going to do everything I can until we can have a country free of hate and psyops and misinformation every fucking day 24/7, shitskins screeching, pakis raping kids and getting away with it, whites are evil, race-mixing propaganda, 300k immigration a year despite promises to stop it, no brexit despite the referendum, weak leaders, kikes subversion and banks running the show and destroying culture and native peoples.

Yes I'm tired of it, but everyday I get pushed a little further

y-you can't say that

I love you anons,
Don't forget to spread love.
Put your hate on pause mode and love people, love eachother, be good to eachother.

Hate is subjective. What you consider hate, I may consider love.

You don't know what hate is.

Pepe is love

I just saw a Jew on MSNBC who compared conservative Christian, Republican voters to the Nazis during WW2 when the Allies were closing in on Berlin.

No, I don't get tired of hating these "people"

MEGAfaggot amputee domesticated shred of a human being

Except those dirty blacks and sand niggers and jews

We are the most fabulous haters. We do hate because we want to win. And we're not happy if we're not winning. And we are haters. And we're haters and we keep hating and hating until we win. And we're going to win for the country and we're going to make our country great again.

It's necessary.

>remember this country before enrichment
>nobody in whole town had to lock their bikes, cars, doors.
>common sense and good manners everywhere
>whole town, whole country was like one family filled with trust for eachother.

"Someone" destroyed it.

There are no brakes on this angertrain!

>Arent you tired of all this sex/cigarettes/drugs/etc?

no, now get your ass in the hatebus

yes, actually I am.
but it's not hate tho, it's pragmatism, at least how I see it.

I'm not sure anybody around here takes it seriously anymore. Men are talking, if you can't handle the bantz, get off Sup Forums.

Holy shit this is the best one I've seen

They're getting artsy.

no its make me feel alive i was born to hate everything

This tbqh

of what hate OP?

Sup Forums is angered at symptoms of the age of apostasy. In it's essence, it is a controlled opposition. Some anger, some insights into corruption of this earth is acceptable, when you pair it with certain amount of misinformation, no one taking Sup Forums seriously, and that by being constantly on computer, eating junk food and masturbating it's all fine - you'll still end up being a zero.

Core enemy is nihilism and revolutionary spirit, which stems from faith that all of this is just a tragic, sad, coincidence with no purpose. It's no use getting mired in filth hating these mislead people, you have no compelling case when literally anything goes and doesn't matter anyway. Not in this day and age.

Last true rebellion is to become a man of god, a sort of beacon of light in this darkness. Conversely, you may also bring purpose to this earth by raising children who are well rooted in their nation, and who see this life not as a temporary flash during which only sensible thing is to satisfy temporary urges, but as a time to prepare for eternity, time to give an answer, yes or no, to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

I am tired of the reasons for my hatred.

obligatory

That was genuinely beautiful and resonated deeply.

It's so true. There is no fucking way to have any hope during these times without a faith in God and a connection to him.

Brb, doing the rosary. God Bless.

I understand *hug*

Sup Forums is a board of peace, full of mongolian basket weavers. our language may be harsh but that's only due to your rustic upbringing. I know you city types might view our ways as hateful but they really aren't.

Only the Glory of Christianity can quench a man's soul.

As a white guy, I'll just have to get used to the fact that people will hate me no matter what.

Ahah if you want to, but still, have some good vibes *hug*

It can be that way again if you just submit to islam

Not quite yet. Lots of retards here lately, i hate them more.

>everyday I get pushed a little further
everyday I get pushed a little führer

no we're fueled by it, now fuck off fag.

this is the only place where i am allowed to hate openly

thats my man
Also I want Bitcoins

It's NOT okay to be white.

sug gris-åderpåk ahmed

Yes.

But I can't lie to myself.

>tired of the hate
It's the hate that keeps me going, user.

Yes yes worship a semetic god that was born out of the middle east. Jesus was a jew.

how fucking weak are you? stand up on your own two feet instead of kneeling down in front of a fucking jew

All this hate is making a positive change so far, it's necessary hate.

Men do not kneel.
Men surrender their souls.

ITS TIME TO REUNITE THE TEMPLARS
ARISE MY X-TARDS

look into flat earth, will reaffirm your views

Yeah it's pretty great actually.

I don't hate. I just don't consider that many 'people' as people so it's hard to feel hate over something you don't even consider worthy to exist.

While I don't hate, I find leftists hating all whites for being white a little much.

Yeah, It is ok to be white. I'm tired of being hated for the color of my skin.

We are all caught in a vortex of hate. Not just Sup Forums. Everyone.

But you spend so much time and energy over something you don't even consider worthy to exist. Just be honest and maybe you can move on with your life.

That just means you're an American. When you know everyone else feels the same as you, life gets a little easier.

I never tire of hating the French

>Yes I'm tired of it, but everyday I get pushed a little further
This, why did it have to come to this? I just want to live my life peacefully bros

Hate is a directed energy weapon. So is love. Love is stronger.

no

>Aren't you tired
LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Jeb we know its you.

is that a little mexigirl hiding there? i hope they get her. keep me updated. 10/10

Teach your kid about sky noodles and they're gonna find a noddle up their baby slit.

Then why are you all so miserable on here?

The ones who do not hate a corrupt and evil world are corrupt and evil themselves. Those who do not hate their enemies are their own enemies. Do not be Trudeau.