How can Northeasterners be so intelligent but support objectively retarded leftist ideals like diversity, feminism...

How can Northeasterners be so intelligent but support objectively retarded leftist ideals like diversity, feminism, open immigration, gun control, etc.? What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93608&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=BSqidipbpBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's our cities. Living in one makes you hate people.

It's almost like those policies aren't that retarded.

>Northeasterners
>Intelligent

What. Maybe Massachusetts, but that's it.

The more intelligent you are the better able you are to justify the flawed beliefs you already have.

New York would be a solid red state if it weren't for New York City and Long Island.

Not enough reality up there.
Some of those states are literally 99% white.

The major cities are all liberal, degenerate cesspools. I'm a PA fag and a great deal of pennsylvanians are red-blooded americans but the cities are full of liberal cucks. Dunno what to do about it

Yeah, diversity is strength.

No wait, it's the exact opposite.

We don't

Because it either has a lot of niggers or no non whites in one area.

Literally every one of those is completely retarded and would only work in a completely ideal society where genetics, cultural differences, and the desire to subjugate and rule did not exist in humans.

hey now we in staten island almost went red!

You may personally not, but your states reliably vote for leftist policies.

The only people who hate minorities are the ones who live near them. People in "diverse" cities live in segregated communities filled to the brim with other numale hipsters. The average Brooklyn cuck has never ventured near a housing project

How many niggers do they have? It could just be an issue of the actually smart people living in states where niggers destroy the state's average IQ.

Niggers man. NY/DE/MD/NJ would all be red if it weren't for the minority's

Delaware user...Can confirm it's because of radiation

youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs

In DE, over 20%. MD is worse.

Intelligence based on memorization fo what you're told, not the ability to think freely and without constraint. They have degrees but only in subjects they were spoon fed the answers to, not subjects they themselves discovered, developed, or contributed original ideas towards.

>It's our cities. Living in one makes you hate people
unironically this
decadence breeds degeneracy
>Massachusetts
are you joking? those "people" are on par with niggers

All the boomers still think the democrat party is the same as it was in the 60s.

All the younger voters have been indoctrinated by academia.

It's fucked.

Not enough niggers yet

Because the largest cities dominate the region, and anyone not in those cities gets utterly shit on.

t.Boston

>What's going on here?
money in the cities

The Anti American sentiment in this region is vitriolic, in the schools history is pretty much "white Americans are the worst thing ever"

theres a reason why we have the lowest rate of military enlistment in the country out of any other region

LA has a lot also, makes sense, wigner effect in action

Large cities had an influx of third worth fucktards and women voting.

White people who live around only other whites tend to hold progressive views, or, "How a Liberal is Just a Conservative Who's Never Been Mugged".

Being "educated" and "intelligence" is not the same thing.

North easterners are as dumb as everyone else.

>confuses knowledge with intelligence

Really helping break the stupid american stereotype bro.

Moral superiority. They vote a certain way to say they are better person than you. I live in the northeast and everyone's a pretentious cunt here

>The Anti American sentiment in this region is vitriolic, in the schools history is pretty much "white Americans are the worst thing ever"
true, I was raised to think the worst leftist lies about America
feels bad man

Lead poisoning and influx of outsiders from folks outside the state. Oh and pajeets and actual niggers from Africa. My workplace has at least a dozen transplants from third world countries. Fuck (((Chris Coons)))

Alcohol. Seriously. I have lived all over the fucking country, grew up in the northeast, was stationed in the southeast, been to college out in the southwest, even lived a couple years in the midwest, and everywhere I go the number one culprit as to why people can't pull their heads out of their asses is alcohol.

Bears aren't dangerous, I've read many books on them and I watch all the TV shows and if you respect them then nothing bad can possibly happen because its not in their nature to be violent so all of you in bear country shouldn't be the least bit afraid. I think it would be wonderful to see humans and bears getting along. Tweet me if you make bear friends.

>everywhere I go the number one culprit as to why people can't pull their heads out of their asses is alcohol.
the northeast has the opiate problem pretty bad also, they're both kind of the same to me, deadly substance abuse

According to the Census Bureau, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire all have mostly white populations — in fact, at least 96 percent of the population of each state is white.
source: abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93608&page=1

rhode island and massachusetts are at least 80% white as well. they dont get affected by refugee tier imigrants either because it's too expensive to house them. also they dont need them because most of new england is still benefitting from letting in potato niggers who still vote democrat to this day.

Bears are soulless eating machines. That said, I was within 20 ft of a bear that was near a fawn and it just walked away.

Of course it walked away silly, bears eat nuts and steal picnic baskets I saw it on tv. I even saw an article online where a bear made friends with a wolf. I have never seen one but they are so cuddly and misunderstood!

I was thinking about moving to Vermont to escape Louisiana, but I dont know if it will be much better.

>How can Northeasterners be so intelligent
Source ? Have you interacted with these idiots ? I think you are confusing a sheeple who memorized and repeats talking points. An intelligent person doesn't retort with "facts are just words" when presented with facts that obliterates their arguments.

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but Alcohol and the proliferation thereof has a very different and more sinister character than other drugs.

Lack of nonwhites lel

at least in New England. New York is Jew Central so that's probably a factor there.

I thought Staten Island did go red?

Masshole here.

If by diversity and feminism, you mean equal rights and equal opportunities for women and minorities, those are objectively good things.

East Coasters support things like open immigration because (1) the problems that flow from it don't affect them directly and aren't brought to their attention by the media and (2) they admire and identify with immigrants who come to this country in search of a better life.

They support gun control because very few people own or understand guns on the East Coast, the culture here is less individualistic than the Midwest or the South, there is more trust in the government's ability to defend citizens without abusing its power, and the media presses the idea that gun control will make the country safer.

The whole New England area has always voted the opposite of the South.
1st party system : New England votes Federalist, the South votes Democratic-Republican
2nd party system : New England votes Whig, the South votes Democratic
3rd party system : New England votes Republican, then Democrat ; the South votes Democrat, then Republican

>a great deal of pennsylvanians are red-blooded americans but the cities are full of liberal cucks
We need something like the electoral college in individual states so the whole state is represented, on the state level and in their national votes.

I grew up in summerset and there was 1 black kid in school and zero crime in town even though it was tougher in other areas it was completely insulated and everyone was oblivious to anything outside their little bubble. I moved down south and there were 6 white kids per grade and by 4th grade they were bringing guns and drugs to school and raping eachother at recess. That was 25 years ago...

Its easy for northerners to be completely isolated and alien to the realities of life outside their nice little home and base everything on thirdhand nonsense the media tells them. Stephen king loves black people while living in the whitest state in the middle of nowhere. He's got better odds of meeting an ayy than a nigger. EVER

that ties alot into what this guy said

all those parties are more individualistic(democrat-republic, democrat, and current republicans) vs more concentrated central power (Federalist, Whig[kinda not], Republican, and current day Democrats)

Its definitely something about the economic and political power of the country being all in their hands and not liking the working class plebs in the rest of the country doing their own think and bucking to their authroity

youtube.com/watch?v=BSqidipbpBo

lol what is this bullshit. NYC isn't the only major city in the state

Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo

derp

North-South conflict is just the two sides in the English Civil War refighting it.

>Its definitely something about the economic and political power of the country being all in their hands and not liking the working class plebs in the rest of the country doing their own think and bucking to their authroity

This is definitely it.

Because they're either Jews or their brainwashed by Jewish academia.

t. jealous hick

We confine our shitskins to cities by charging high taxes in all our little fiefdoms

If the tax structure was modernized here, people would start voting Republican real quick

Brainwashing mostly. Works good on intelligent people who have minimum agency or self inflection.

The defendant is incriminating itself, your Honor. Masscucks are truly sub-80 iq niggers. The prosecution rests.