What the FUCK is with this guy's eyes? I swear they're contacts or something...

What the FUCK is with this guy's eyes? I swear they're contacts or something. Everytime I look at him I get this dis-settling feeling in my gut, its like the uncanny valley with CGI imagery.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUm255iOXvA

>But it does bother you, because your human. I WAS Huma-I AM HUMAN...STILL *licks lips*

Whys this guy always licking his lips too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-COAkZvPtsQ
cryptome.org/spy/spy-dox.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M
youtube.com/channel/UC6eh59CVGAMTjxo6q9gCMZA
youtu.be/Ew9oewvyd0M
m.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/03/facebook-experiment-canada-privacy-commissioner_n_5555194.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15182218/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know man, something is wrong with him.

The eyes are a window to a man's soul.

Do you remember that episode of the X-Files where the Devil is a schoolteacher?

to fuck with autists like you

I'd be so mad if Satan was Zuckercuck, like why not pick a better avatar?

He's an artificial

He's a sociopath who got famous before he could learn all the social skills necessary to pass as a friendly and charismatic person. So now he's stuck trying to pass off his underdeveloped social skills and nerdy awkwardness. What you're reacting to is his fakeness

Trust your gut - there is something off. He disgusts me for no real reason. Totally off putting

He's ascending

>He disgusts me for no real reason
This. My brain says "stop that, it's rude" but my heart is saying this guy's a fucking weirdo

Then this guy comes along and doesn't help with his dank memes

just an autistic Jew who nicked the right idea

he will run, fail. He will run again, fail again and that will be that.

>nicked

Stole*

Wait until you see
>THIS SHIT

youtu.be/-COAkZvPtsQ

seems human enough cryptome.org/spy/spy-dox.htm

He sold his soul, now he's just a husk

That's just his shtoile

> eyes

They are dead.

Which means the brain they are connected to is....

He's colour blind.

He's just autistic..not a robot or a reptile..prolly deep on the spectrum

Have you ever prayed he might die? It could work....

Options:
>suicide
>suicide on livestream

he is from an illuminati bloodline , his direct ancestor is the king of spain phillip iv

pic related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

Hes a lizardboy

Jew eyes. I see them a lot in NY.

lol uncanny

this is likely the most true response as long as reptilian overlords arent in place

Prozac or some other dissociative being used for anxiety. His eyes are glassy because he's high as a kite, and not in a good way.

fuck bant is a disgraceful board
all they do is shit talk Sup Forums all day
as if it isnt a hugbox/staging point for shills

This is hands down one of the best memes in existence.

I'd like to carve him in half with a spoon, from groin to head

HAHAHA insulting the appearance of my view ports!

I now use that you are trying to us your shtoyle over mine YEeees? HAHAHA you will soon learn that my shoytle is 100% unblockable.

Go on. Show me your shtoyle.

It's silly when loonies talk about lizard people, but Mark really fucking looks like a one. He is creepy as a maniquen.

>Jew eyes. I see them a lot in NY.

any eyes like this, go to the camps

So its the void and lack of soul that I find uncanny and disturbing.

> Sup Forums can't recognize actual autism

what happened to this place?

>he is from an illuminati bloodline , his direct ancestor is the king of spain phillip iv
or maybe he is the former king of spain phillip iv. and maybe he's been a lot of "people" for thousands of years. for all we know that could be true or something like it but probably not. i don't think the breakaway civiliztion of the elites is that old or advanced.

fucking nightmare fuel is what i call it

Hol up hol up *licks lips * *smacks lips*

the baby knows something

>when you see someone with poor tongue posture

>tongue posture
can i get a basic gestalt

It's a hot /fit/-/r9k/ meme.

youtube.com/channel/UC6eh59CVGAMTjxo6q9gCMZA

hes just a bit of a freak, he can't help it. kek

>attach 1kg wait to tongue with string
>practice lifts (don't worry 5cm is okay)
>bulk that tongue

>Implying there is a difference

I walk like this as well. He's right.

i dont understand, enlighten me

He's jewish

These are fucking amazing.

He's wearing makeup and contacts. His real name is Jacob Michael Greenberg. Zuckerberg is a composite of his grandfather and mothers last names Maurice Greenberg(Joseph mengela) and Zuckerman, therefore Zuckerberg

Source for this? I'm convinced he's just possessed by an extra dimensional demonic entity

>Hello darkness...

Same as Franks'.

Yes. This.

Is he actually running in 2020?

Fucking love these memes
>88

he's got the eye color of an aryan with the soullessness of a jew

or he's an austismo that has stared at computer screens his entire life and doesn't know how to be human.

404 soul not found

He's of the Tribe. There is literally no need to say more.

cuz he jew doe?

really makes u think...

Unironically Zuckerberg has a big case of the 'tism that makes him afraid of cameras. He thinks that cameras can capture your soul. My friend got invited to his house once. He took his cell phone out to snap a picture of Zuck and Zuck freaked the fuck out and banned him from his house and turned everyone against him. All over wanting to take a picture with someone he looked up to.

maybe he's just a bloody autist who could not progress no matter how much money he has.
When I was five years or so I was too shy to order a drink in the restaurant when I was there with my parents. Because I could not speak with the waiter. But I grow out of it. Zuckerberg maybe not.
People with social problems often act awkward like this, trying to explain little tounge slips instead of keep going which makes it even more awkward

He scares me

lizard, baby robot & mongoloid transvestite. Horrifying

>looking up to a hooknosed kike that has plans for world domination and degradation of personal freedoms

It's because he's an evil kike. You think that the evil warping your body is something restricted to the Emperor in Star Wars? The outside of evil people will often mirror their inside.

Nothings wrong with his normal human eyes, OP.

He was once human.

zuckerberg is fucking creepy. He's a true fallen one but much more severe then I have seen in the past

Everytime I see a image of zuckerburg i think of that murdock mordock video where he has lazer eyes or something and I just laugh out loud. I just can't unfunnyify his face now

He's a reptilian, PewDiePie did a video on this recently, here's the link:

youtu.be/Ew9oewvyd0M

Hes probably high on cocaine

he is servant of dark forces that's why

>*licks lips*
WE
WUZ
ANDROIDS n` SHIET

jewish chinese alliance

>dis-settling
Come on now

hes not human

anymore

there was that guy who claimed that aliens control most of the world governments and that they genetically alter people from birth/young age to become some sort of mind controlled/brainwashed servent to the aliens and that they are put in positions of power in the world.
This guy claimed that some congressman (or was it a church pastor?) was one of these genetically modified aliens and shot the person point blank in the head with a revolver and then fled. The person who was shot in the head with the revolver was fine and left the hospital two days later and this guy was arrested in front of the white house for throwing a usb thumb drive containing his story of what had happened. happened during Obama's term

MK Ultra.
((Them)) made facebook successful, but they needed someone completely loyal for their AI program.
The wife and the kid are just for looks.

Citation needed for the "Highest percentage" figure. Otherwise this is great stuff. If we can meme this and make people think of them as alien outsiders, exterminating them becomes infinitely easier.

“Probably nobody was driven to suicide,” tweeted Christian Sandvig, an associate professor of communications at the University of Michigan, adding a #jokingnotjoking hashtag.

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/03/facebook-experiment-canada-privacy-commissioner_n_5555194.html

Someone get a side-by-side with the robot from fucking I-robot please

He got MK ULTRA'd.

idk just looks like a nervous dork to me

>perambulation
>to walk through, about, or over; travel through; traverse.
Added that to my personal dictionary.

Now, now...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15182218/

>eyes are chemically changed to appear this way. Interesting that Zuck experiments to give kids depression & he may also suffer from it.