youtu.be/D-aSiGwGkDs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dwwmp2W6aBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwwmp2W6aBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

So if i understand right Moore has admitted that as a 30 something year old he was making out with teenagers?

>Duterte also hit Obama, slamming his former U.S. counterpart for criticizing the Philippines drug war.

>“These white people, those from [the European Union], the ignorant Americans, pretending to be, this Obama,” Duterte said, according to The Philippine Star. “You are so black and arrogant. [He] reprimanded me. Why you reprimand me? I’m the president of a country.”

What did he mean by this?

>everyone's watching the Veterans' Day event right?

youtu.be/Dwwmp2W6aBc

Thanks m8

He said he needed consent from parents to date women.
Like every single man of respect should.

BLESSED

What's Melania up to in Alaska?

The Constitution does not have provisions allowing the Senate Leader to refuse to sit a Senator. If McConnell actually tries to follow through on 'refusing to allow a state to send its duly elected Senator' I wonder what kind of shit show we're in for.

/edkL+Nbx/

>when gay handjobs on a radio show isn’t enough

And? YOu do realize that most of the west has legal ages for consent starting from SIXTEEN?

he's not really that black though...

Please tell me that there'll be a press conference when he meets with Trump.

Why about 18 and 19 year old teens girls turns you off and when did you discover you were gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwwmp2W6aBc
Vet Day event with VP @ Arlington

Now I want Mattis to be President after Trump.

staying warm and comfy near a fireplace I imagine

visiting vets and their kids

>admitted that as a 30 something year old he was making out with teenagers?

You're thinking of John McCain. He was in his 40's when he started dating 16 YOA Cindy.

Refueling for her plane back to DC. She's skipping Vietnam and the Philippines.

I wasn't critizing it, just making sure I got this right. personally I don't care if he was making out with sixteen year olds, it was consensual even according to the accusers.

Filipinos can't be racist. They're not white.

>The Constitution does not have provisions allowing the Senate Leader to refuse to sit a Senator. If McConnell actually tries to follow through on 'refusing to allow a state to send its duly elected Senator' I wonder what kind of shit show we're in for.

Reposting for context

more than likely

i just hooe that Manila won't be so fucking dirty

Wait this is confirmed? Why arent we pointing this out?

I don't really know or care, my memeflag dude.

>And? YOu do realize that most of the west has legal ages for consent starting from SIXTEEN?
Good. Come over here and try that with my daughter Achmed. 18 is a law in the USA. We don't have a progressive leader like mohammed to that teaches us that raping children is ok.

PoC Can't Be Racist

First of all, Alabama's Governor and Moore would have the mother of all lawsuits against him and the Senate. It would be like Marbury v. Madison all over again. Since the Supremes would have Original Jurisdiction it would be the first thing on their plate, and with the current lineup it might not be a layup for Moore because of the liberal power structure protecting itself with every weapon it has.

Well?

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO Sup Forums CHRISTIANS

year -100: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea
year 0: Jesus is born
year 100: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. well, Sup Forums christians told us that Jews totally love pagans tho, so may be jews wanted to be smashed. Rome extends all the way to Persia
year 200: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
year 300: Rome converts to Christianity. according to Sup Forums christians, Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, so it will surely save Rome from the crisis!
year 400: Oops, it didn't. Well, Rome deserved to fall anyways. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted
year 500: Christianity is a religion of earthly power and cultural survival so it will at least keep the Mediterranean in control of christian kingdoms
year 600: Oops, North Africa is lost to Islam. Well, north africans deserved it, they were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION that is the only reason why Roman Culture was preserved.
year 700: Oops, it has lost its Holy Lands. Well, Palestianian Christians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION. Now it will REALLY contain Islam. Oh, Spaniards were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS either btw. Everyone knows Christianity is the only way to protect yourself from islam.
year 800: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them in case they need to move to a different christian kingdom when the farmers get angry. Jews totally hate Christianity tho, this is another shoah!!
year 900: Sicilians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival. Now it will REALLY contain Islam.

I wonder what kind of approval rating is Congress looking currently. It cannot be good at all.

Senate fucking went and torpedoed Trump's administration tax plan too.

Really makes you think

year 1000: Did I tell you that it was Christianity that made Europe conquer the World because it is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION? The real problem is that there have not been any real christians up to this point. Christian Europe never let the kebab problem get too out of hand
year 1100: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong.
year 1200: Okay, Saladin recaptured Jerusalem, but the Crusaders were not REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
year 1300: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them. Please remember Christianity is the religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival of Europe
year 1700: BTW all these Enlightenment philosophers with strange religiois ideas that are discovering a lot of stuff and making inventions are REAL CHRISTIANS.
year 1800: WTF!! FRENCH REVOLUTION!! SECULARISM!!!!!!! Europe is finished!!!! By the next century it will be conquered completely!!!
year 1900: Huh... European Empires have just conquered the entirity of Africa and Asia (minus China and Japan) plus Australia in one century, Darwin has published a theory about the origin of the species that contradicts the Bible, the political power of the Churches has been decimated by the rise of Nationalism and the Pope himself has declared himself a political prisioner in Vatican City... AT LAST!! A TRULY CHRISTIAN AGE!!! Christianity is what made Europe GREAT!!! See now?
year 2000: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization. DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!
year 2100: Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS.

You'd have to look at consent laws back then, but I'm fairly sure 17/18 year olds were old enough to consent. There is literally nothing wrong with a 30 year old consenting to kiss a 18 year old. People can think it's 'gross' or 'he's too old' but there is still nothing wrong with it. If that's what they want to go after (and he has pretty much substantiated the stores) then they are reaching too hard.

Retard inbred sister fucking island dwelling backwater second rate cultureless faggot. Piss off already with your unfunny bullshit and walls of text nobody is gonna ready.

Almond status: activated

>Roy Moore Gawkers the Washington Post
I can't wait

Post yfw you realize General Mattis is younger than President Donald John Trump.

3 shills ITT so far. Really weak crew today.

>Trump DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DOG
Are they alright? I'm feeling like we're reaching a new level of insane.

who cares?

>148983458
>implying the fake news media isn't his bitch that he has on a leash 24/7

Making posts like that over and over is against the rules, what a shame. If only there was something we as a community could do... hmm.. makes you think.

>wtf women are supposed to be liberla date everyoen you want
>wtf 30 year old kissing a 16 year old wtf is going on

American modern Liberalism must be the greatest single source of cognitive dissonance in modern American social and political sphere.

Destiny is loaded

I don't see a need to comment on and to trolls and such when it serves no positive purpose and only makes threads shittier.

>Biefang, now a lieutenant colonel, commands a logistics unit of more than 700 soldiers, and the Bundeswehr, Germany's military, heralds her as a national role model.

>She is the first transgender commander in a force headed by a defense minister, Ursula von der Leyen, who has made support for transsexual and homosexual personnel a top priority.

Drumpf and America’s military BTFO!
Germany YES!!!!!!

*trumpanzees screeching in the background*

>joined May 2015
>oldest tweet is from September of this year
Fucking disappointing desu. I hoped for some spicy spergouts from April

Trump doesn't need a dog since he makes his enemies his bitch.

There aren't any rulebreaking posts in this thread by any definition or enforcement standards ever.

That's not true. He has all those bitches in the media to play around with.

While I would like this, too, Mattis is already up their in years and would be really old by the time he could run. I don't know if he'd have the health and stamina for the stess of the job at that age

It would be quite the shitshow. However, I think Moore would just find himself with few friend - kind of like an outside and ostracized, which I don't think he's particularly mind

Trump doesn't seem like an animal person, honestly, but I'm okay with him not having a dog; doesn't bother me.

Checked

It's a sacred holiday, Veterans Day. Let see how Trump honors our service men and women.

I don't understand.
What difference does it make how much you own or make?

Fucking Kek

>this coming from an Amerimutt
Project more christkike subhuman lemming nigger.

Actually there is. Spamming low IQ walls of pasta is indeed against the rules, he should be back at Sup Forums where he belongs posting unfunny trash.

Shut the fuck up and get out.

HAIL COLUMBIA

but if he did...

He's 4 years younger than PDJT.

Retard inbred island dwelling sister fucker. Cry harder you genetic deadend.

If Trump had a dog they'd be adding up every penny of taxpayer money required for the dog's upkeep

Roy Moore admitted to being a heterosexual male.

>stating a fact is against rules
What are you, a Leftie?

holy shit, genius level

>attacked
how quickly it changed from hacked

He's suffered enough, let the man finish his mission of blowing up sandpeople and nuking gooks and then retire

>gassed
>vietnamese laughter

Tesla may be done

I don't understand, where's the meeting with Putin?

Sessions being younger is more shocking

It's really weird. Today's feminists want women to be liberated from men, make their own decisions, be sexually free, yet they say consenting-aged women can't consent and demand men monetarily take care of their birth control needs by law, laws that are enforced by men. So much for 'fuck the patriarchy.'

Is he really? Damn, all that killing ages you.

U CAN'T REPRIIMAND ME! I REPRIIMAND U!

Have libtards seriously never heard fathers call their wife "mom?"
The do it all the fucking time in the presence of their family. Oh right, democrats hate the concept of families.

>Owning a dog and taking care of it is easy
>Pay a dog caretaker like Obama did
Trump's not using the White House as a residence, he's using it as an office with a bed.

This is the first time NZ has posted some new pasta to troll, there isn't any standard of enforcement where anything should or would be done about it so really the only reasonable choice is just to ignore. If you were right then it would have been addressed. Things aren't required to be high IQ or funny to be posted according to the rules. He's just doing it for a laugh and attention.

2016 was a rough year for democrats.

Why is Joe retweeting known sexual abuser David Corn?

Go fuck yourself christkike mongrel trash.

>oh no that sucks

>Dut-Dut calling out King Nigger for being an illegitimate president

>intelligence has never lied

Iraq war. Libyan war. Syrian war.

Word of Assange is more credible than CIA.

This is true, but not for the reasons he thinks

Very well hidden trick in that article. They're redefining the lefty term "gaz guzzler" from Ford F350s that get 7mpg to "any vehicle that uses gasoline whatsoever". Look at that Newspeak spin.

CIA nigger gotta nigg, I guess

Lol. Dutes look like a pleb off the street. Maybe that's the "of the people by the people" appeal? At least he is playing that character right

McMuffin watches his party be usurped by frog posters and there's literally nothing he can do but watch and squeal.

Non-Europeans cannot implement the Catechism ergo they are not Christians, manifestly. Go fuck yourself, subhuman Maori.

Anything that hurts Commiefornia makes me hard.

Why should taxpayers subsidize the upper middle class and rich who are buying these cars? I thought democrats hate the middle class and rich getting subsidies and tax cuts?