Any good books on taming/breaking women that don't involve disrespecting them or treating them like shit? Also...

Any good books on taming/breaking women that don't involve disrespecting them or treating them like shit? Also, any recommendations for good books on masculinity and overcoming problems with the self in men?

Pic related: It's the kind of shit most women think is true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E
heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah just dont be a pussy

Thanks. This teaches me exactly all the things I know about how to be a man.

Read the Bible if you haven't yet. Whether you believe in the God part is up to you. Traditional religions put men above women to create a more stable society. One of the most important points that books such as the Bible make is that morality doesn't not just come up on its own. You have to practice it yourself and enforce it. You need a community of like minded people to practice it with you. You need such a community to be led by moral males so that it will be stable and productive. Civilization is based on the family that is led by the father.

I do believe in God and follow Christianity, though not the crap modern Christianity teaches. Are you saying what I really need is a mentor or guide other than God?

Story of O

Bump

yeah right

women deserve beatings, its one of the things Mudshits got right

Physical abuse

If you need books to get you to that point you're a beta cuck beyond help and are genetically flawed your best hope is to kys and get a page in the year book

I just didn't have a father. I've learned plenty on my own, I have a stable career that will appreciate with time, I live on my own, I've had a number of long-term, steady relationships. I have hobbies. I contribute to society. But I've just always been directionless.

I don't understand why you guys are so cruel to your own kind -- white males -- who want to work towards being a more traditional man. I see so many people on here talking about propagating the white race and making strong men, but when anyone actually asks for advice on how to do it because they legitimately want to improve, you shit all over them. Why? The says to me that you're not a real man, real men help bring each other up, they don't shit all over someone just for stumbling a bit. Maybe I should look for advice elsewhere.

Spoken like a true beta fag. Kys you useless shit eating burger queen

A nice old-fashioned Mexican backhand to the face

Open hand punch and slap work really well on those types along being filled full of dick nut and babies

I feel you bro. I'd suggest a book if I knew of any, but I don't. Anyone else here contribute something useful?

You can't, if her father didn't raise her right then there is nothing you're going to do to overcome that...

Patrice O'Neal, the comedian is pretty good.

1. put yourself first, pure selfishness. aka MGTOW.
2. get a woman, show her your superior logic, intellect, always expect to lead
3. "listen" to her and be tamed slightly, get along with her and make her happy, but never forget 1 & 2.

Based on responses like I'd say no. Sometimes, though, I do run into people who are helpful.

I have changed and improved a lot thanks to many men I've met throughout my life and there have been a few threads on Sup Forums that have really helped me. You can definitely make a strong man out of a weak one, provided he is willing to change, and I am willing to change. You sound like you are, too.

Unfortunately it's a crap shoot, and when you get stuck Sup Forums is definitely not the place to rely on -- I guess I've learned that. I've posted a few threads that have produced some life-changing results. But maybe I should go to church tomorrow instead.

Well you could say that, those words are a strong foundation user, sometimes the more simple things are the most powerfull ones and be carefull to overcomplicate stuff, even though it gives you the illusion of knowledge and all that stuff.

I understand that. The problem is you can tell someone to "not be a pussy" or "man up" over and over and over again but it doesn't accomplish anything if they don't know what that means.

I have never in my life had an example of a man who actually had positive qualities so I have nothing to base "don't be a pussy" or "man up" on. Almost every man I've met is either way too effeminate or overcompensating by being a cold-hearted douchebag. There is surely an honorable man somewhere in between those two extremes, and if I never learn what it is I will never be able to become it.

Cuck away faggot

>that don't involve disrespecting them or treating them like shit
that's a critical part and there is no way around it
Don't listen to women, they have no fucking idea what they want, they do not want the nice guy, they want the arrogant dick

stick around for a week, there are lots of threads on topics like this.
Short answer, if you need to 'break' a wild woman, find another woman.
Modern feminism has poisoned many.
Better to find someone who is willing and ready to have a man lead them.

>"Feminism in light of the Bible" Preached by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E

>I have never in my life had an example of a man who actually had positive qualities so I have nothing to base "don't be a pussy" or "man up" on. Almost every man I've met is either way too effeminate or overcompensating by being a cold-hearted douchebag. There is surely an honorable man somewhere in between those two extremes, and if I never learn what it is I will never be able to become it.

Mmmm, now that changes things user, sadly thats one of the problems of the modern man, they have no figures or examples of positive mascunility or at least true masculine traits, as a son of a single mother it seriously limits you of how much masculine energy you are exposed.

The best advice i can give you is learn everything you can about male figures that you admire, even better if you have an older friend or family member that can actually teach you things, in my case it was an uncle, he was an entrepreneur and well he teach me alot of stuff about running a bussines and let me tell you, theres a lot of male qualities or traits that theres needed to be able to handle all the problems that may or will come running one.

In quite a lot of complex stuff just to be able to mention in one post and even more that just as you im still learning all this shit as i go, but if it helps you must understand that there needs to be courage (thats where the "not be a pussy" comes), no way around it my friend, its a foundation.

If it helps try reading about mythological heroes, especially the books about john Campbell, and the way of man by Jack Donovan, and the way of the superior man by David Deida.

Theres still alot that you can learn but these can give you a good idea, and remember one of the core strenghts of masculinity its to face conflict, thats whats gonna make you stronger.

Hope it helps.

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

Beta fag with 4 kids good job and a woman who does as she's told

How do you argue against the modern cucked versions of xtianity?
I went to church growing up and God damn if the men there aren't some of the most pathetic, weak beta males.
The amount these men joked about how their wives run everything and how pathetic they'd be without their wives was disgustingly pathetic.
Modern cucktianity is really sad, it teaches men to be weak, teaches women they're superior to their pathetic husband's and it trains moral people to just bend over and take it up the ass.
I couldn't stay in the church for long once I grew up and realized how sad and weak it was, and I'm an idealistic morally minded man, but I just can't accept the spineless modern interpretations vomited out on Sunday mornings.

What is helpful is to know that Modern Christianity is wrong. If you actually read the Bible, even Jesus himself was a badass. The important thing that the modern church has missed out on, is that you can be good an moral without being a pussy or a pushover -- just like you've discovered. You can be kind while still being assertive and getting shit done. It's just the hardest state to attain, so most people give up, never bother trying to begin with, or are too stupid to understand so they just obey what they're told (which is usually wrong). A man who is actually a proper question will blow most modern churchgoers out of the water.

Figure it out on your own, OP. Be a man, spread your wings mentally, emotionally, and physically. Thrash around until you find what works. Self-help books are ultimately your enemy.
Women respond to self-sufficient men. It's almost a paradox, or a catch-22: Every young guy wants to be great with the ladies, but to do that you have to not give a shit, and to not give a shit you have to finally get good with the ladies because it's on your mind all the time. So after a long enough time of getting turned down, rejected, and generally shit on, you start to actually not give a shit. As if by magic, women gravitate to this attitude.
Upon securely not giving a shit, you can develop your character into the man YOU want to be. It literally doesn't matter what the woman wants. The bottom line is that she wants you to be dominant and confident, and the only path to achieve this is by doing exclusively what pleases you. Don't cater to women. By being selfish, they come to you.
(Within reason, of course, don't be a total cunt about it.)
In regard to the OP, by being a strong, self-contained man, nearly ALL women you encounter will conform themselves to you, even the "feminists." Be the dominant personality, and they will flow into you like a mold. The great thing is, it feels perfectly natural - It's one of the beautiful perks of getting older.

t. late-twenties user