well?

Other urls found in this thread:

satwcomic.com/white-on-white-hate-crime
adherents.com/misc/adh_prison.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain.

>welcomes Islam with open arms
>Christianity is taboo

Funny how every last Nord flag has a cross on it.

Some shit to do with pagans? Who the fuck knows it's a poor attempt at a meme.

that artist is a massive raging sjw

It's funny that All the nordic countries have a cross, which is a symbol of Christianity, yet they're a bunch of degenerates and deviants, Sweeden especially.

also kek at doing the 56% meme before it was cool

Nordic christians are part of the problem. Churches are literally sheltering illegal migrants.

You guys member when America was a white guy? I member

also a rising new age paganism in Iceland too

I see.
Well, personally I can say that I am a christian, I belong in the church, And I think that forcing religion to anyone is absolutely fucking stupid, because that's how these mommy's little atheists are born, and these "edgy" degenerates are all just pure faggots.

HOWEVER, I do believe that christian morals are good for this country and for the people, hence I don't want that schools stop teaching religion.

global warming is such a hoax they had to change it to climate change which fucking encompasses everything from cloudy days to my dog farting.

>No feathers

Check your facts.

Nordic men are easily influenced by social stigma like women are; It's part of the whole "operate as a collective to survive the harsh winters thing"

They only hate Christianity and love Islam because their media tells them that is what they are.

someone needs to edit these faggot comics so that america is always le 56% man

protestantism was a mistake
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

It's got to be genetic. Scandinavian descendants up in Minnesota are the same way.

So Nords are homersexuals?

>the virgin eurofag vs the chad American
lol when will you euro homos learn lol

Thank you for the explanation, I was "wtf is the burger on about". Please understand, while similar in many ways, there are still significant differences between the Nordic countries.
And Sweden is the ONLY one who
>welcomes Islam with open arms
To us (Danes, probably Finns as well, and I pretty sure that the Norwegians feel the same way). Religion is simply a privat matter, thus the discomfort when strangers pick the topic

baste England

>Jesus is bad
>Mohammad is good

Nordics deserves what they are getting than

Raoh is American?

>american is mutt colored
The memes write themselves

You should cancel your Church subscription. Our Church have abandoned their own morals and teachings and the law. Literally cucking for infidels over their own people. I used to pay Church tax just because that's what we have always done but when they implicitly called me racist I decided to fuck off. I don't need a corrupt institution to fuck me or my people and nation. There are other ways to support Christian morals.

What's the fuck is this? Is this like poland ball for normies?

its polandball's cousin made by some danish jew

>sex and nudity on TV is normal in nordland
>religion is a private matter

Checked and yes, it's like poland ball for left wingers

I believe it's made by a danish girl so...

I understand what you are saying.
However, it is MY church the heathens have occupied, and I will drive them out with the truth.

>look up other artwork by the author
>find this

>one of the largest

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL
WHY ARE NORDS SO GAY

The artist is a fat dyke.

Lutheran church of Finland is practically a state church, it's a bitch of secular institutions, it's always been. There is never going to be a change in the church unless the society becomes more conservative.

Joka on just se mitä mä teen.

Funny how USA flag is covered in (((stars))).

Manifest destiny

GW people are so moronic it is sad.

Yes

What garbage is this?
Iceland-Norway-Estonia
That's my list, those are my only friendos invited to my party.

americans are smaller than northern people on average though

I don't get it.

No, but they won't hesitate in suckling a good cock.

>Dutch height complex
>IRL manlet

>chr*stians

Ariana Amerimutt Grande

?

You're not wearing your Polish VPN, very nice. Makes it easier.

It's almost like the (((people))) who control our media and cultural institutions want us to hate christianity and to let in thousands of muslim immigrants. Haha. But (((who))) would ever do such a thing?

Its always a dyke, they long for manly men who hate fuck them in to submision, but at the same time they try to fag up any native men in their homecountry.....why they hate their own men and at the same time still dream abou rape?

In the comic?
Sweden has a gay bf, and there might be something between Norway and Denmark - but is it gay if Denny puts on a frilly dress?
Iceland is probably demonic-kitten-sexual.

They don't deserve to wear the cross.

>have cross on flag
>be anti-christian
lol

Lol christianity's altruism made them destroy themselves. Fuck Christianity it'll destory the rest of Europe.

Because Christcucks are evil.

Maybe trannies are the way of the future.

>All male society
>Women harvested for uterus for transplants
>Trannies have the rational and ubermensch mind of a man but body of a woman
>Mars colonized in 20 years without inferior women holding us back

English, not 'mrican-creole.

No see, you don't get it. It's not the fact that it's christianity. It's a cultural thing, where religion is considered something highly personal. Asking people if they're religious or openly displaying shit like "I

who makes these faggotshit comics i want to rape it

So why do you hate Jesus?

satwcomic.com/white-on-white-hate-crime
have fun

Top kek, the Europeans are rustled

Source?

>the american character isnt even white

Nigger what the fuck, Norway is staunchly anti-EU and not even in the EU, yet it's the norwegian character saying scandis take "orders from our leader". I've seen this comic before, if I recall correctly it's written by some french lady immigrant. Fuck this comic desu

why is iceland shiny or whatever

fuckin SATW

For me personally, I hate all Abrahamic religions. Fuck being a Christcuck kike puppet.

As far as the cultural thing goes, I don't really know why it's like that. It's the same thing with politics really. Openly displaying in public what you believe in or who you voted for is cultural taboo. Asking is considered impolite. Those are things you only dicuss and disclose with close friends or family.

Nords are fucking weird man.

t, Ireland.

They know the hot men don't bump fat butches

IIRC she is entirely of Italian descent.

The author of this comic is so embarrassing it's hilarious.

>fat ugly fujoshit who loves the EU
>has gay male rape fantasies
>used to be buds with dobson
>immigrant who always shittalks nationalist parties

She's white, she's just had a bunch of surgery/spray tan/makeup to appeal to the spic/paki market.

You know how christians say how bad the pagans in Rome treated them? The christians were just as bad, if not worse to Skandinavians.
In Norway, we had a civil war that lasted for hundreds of years because christians would hire foreign mercenaries to wage war against us, assasinate our kings and replace them with christians, kidnapping children of pagans and rasing them as christians, holding public torture and executions of pagans. And they started doing shit like this the moment they had enough people, and backing catholic church. Meanwhile, before they had the numbers, they lived peacefully with us and were not persecuted like they were in rome etc.

So yeah. We are kind of hostile to christianity.

>>immigrant who always shittalks nationalist parties
jesus christ yes

keep in mind, Sverigedemokraterna is a jew controlled right of centre party
it's not even that extreme

Are you sure that wasn't just Olaf?

and Miljöpartiet is a extreme left wing party that basically wants to remove our borders
"the swedish culture sucks" is a qoute from one of their representatives

I always though a flower was a weird logo for a nationalist party

it's a tradition in sweden
literally all our political parties have flower logos

It's just really transparent, and I feel like she wants to give off this vibe of actually being scandinavian when we're arguably just looking at a tourist's perspective.

>of course the leaf wants to fuck men

Yes I am sure....
Christians in Skandinavia acted with the same tactics that muslims use now. Peacefull and kind when in a minority, then turning into liers, murders and conspiritors the instant they started to gain numbers.

And while the country officially became christian, the people never really did. The church was well aware of this, and tried it's best to combat it, but they never really succeded. We have an entire region literally named pagan lands, named so by christians because they never managed to convert the people there at all.
And the instant we were no longer required by law to be members of the church, the number of christians in the country drasticly fell. Almost as if people were just pretending in order not to be killed.
We kept our pagan names, traditions and culture even to this day. Though sadly many people does not realize this.

lol, my party is a cool eagle. See.

Tell me more about this Norwegian pagan holocaust

Because you shouldn't pray in public

so why do you have a cross on your flag then?

>american is brown

Because the country is/was officially christian. That doesn't mean that the people ever were.

adherents.com/misc/adh_prison.html

What % is that beautiful white american?

What the fuck did (((they))) do to her Jesus Christ

this has to be one of the gayest webcomics ive ever seen

and ive seen assigned male

Late to the party broski