archive.is/pzO4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
farleftwatch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5oiY9hWU4DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xZayk85uKU0
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's one of those people that talk a lot but actually say nothing at all.

holy fuck lmao

Because your tiny brain can't understand his point.

Why post the depressed Mel gibson?

This. He's an insufferable piece of shit with a huge ego that likes to go around pretending he's a supreme egoless being and thinks everybody is the same while acting like he's better than everyone else. He's one of the least self aware people I've ever seen.

That is what I've always gathered frim watching him. I saw some QT regarding Brexit with him and are Nigel. Brand spoke in platitudes and then when pressed to stand for parliament himself, declined claiming it would change him. Seems like typical lefty with a moral inferiority complex, who tries to make himself feel good by assuming the worst intentions in those he disagrees with politically.

>Starbucks activism

yeah, that must be it.

He's basically a stoner nu-male who thinks he's a philosopher.

>those
>fucking
>comments

Yes, he does not appear to be sleeping

Hope he gets AIDS

You are fucking delusional as hell if you think that, or possibly really retarded mentally.

this guy is such a retard full of diction. he makes normies think
>YAAAAAAAAAAAS
because most people are mouth breathing retards. everything he says is entry level 2deep4u shit and he states it on this soap box like he's saying something groundbreaking while really saying nothing at all except the world is corrupt and fucked up

Snowflake, He has some interesting points. Tell me what's so wrong about his ideas other than the spiritual bullshit.

Must see:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that has taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog
farleftwatch.com/
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit

is that a kosher symbol tattooed on his arm? Second from top? would fit him perfectly :)

Well that is the typical marxist for you. Complains up a storm but will do nothing himself about it other then complain and criticize some more.

you fucking brain dead junkie, he believes in Chakra and that Capitalism is bad.

What kind of glow in the dark nigger are you

>and I know because I've been part of the charade, but I'm awake now

He really was, wasn't he. I wish of them would be inspired to stand up against it. So many seem comfortable to play along or ignore.

Its the Chakra alignment or some other gay hippie shit.

This exactly. He uses uncommonly used words to sound intelligent, and most of what he says is common sense or basic knowledge. The way he presents it is what makes him seem much smarter than what he is saying.

I saw that, where he was like
>well m8 to be honest I know I would become corrupt too, that's why I don't run for anything
and then the audience was like "OHHHH GIVE ME A BREAK"

he's full of shit and the only people who follow him are the lowest form of human imo

Not that I want to defend this affected druggy but if you don't agree with the parliamentary system then it's unreasonable for someone to criticise you for not partaking in my opinion.

I like this video. I saved the audio to play on repeat. He repeats the lessons of the masters he learns from until he comes up with his own through personal enlightenment. The string instrumentals are nice too.

>well m8 to be honest I know I would become corrupt too, that's why I don't run for anything

Literally too stupid to understand his point.

This is why Sup Forums average IQ 90

>typical lefty

Well he is openly a communist and argues for the collapse of capitalism to push for a communist state. He even goes on Joe Rogaine to say this stuff.

Stephen Paddock is the last hero standing and he "shot himself"

Why is it again that Boeing won't release the Clinton Emails?

Why is it Paddock owned two planes?

he was better off on heroin.
>gets his dick out on top of a van in public
>turns up to MTV dressed as bin laden day after 9/11
much funnier tbtbh

I don't give a fuck about his history you faggot. They only thing that matter is words coming from this video in the link.

Faggots like you are the worst. He is abd guy because he is not doing what i define is good. Give me a break faggot. IT's the jews buws, This is why Sup Forums is a joke.

I certainly don't understand parliame t as well as you, but it seems your point carries more weight for a regular citizen, than a well known celebrity who can afford to fund a large amount of his campaign.

You're not very good at this, Brock.

Junkie sex addict writing children's books.

K

You all faggots with no brain but´

>oh no he looks bad, I couldn't give two shit if it's alien, god, trans or whatever. The words are the only thing that means something you pathetic faggots.

What if he is sex addict? WHO GIVES A FUCK.

maybe one day this won't have to be talked about and just be accepted as something self evident.

this is some high quality bait right here. nice.

Why is Russell Brand trying to MKultra Katy Perry with an Obey pendant?

youtube.com/watch?v=5oiY9hWU4DQ

>degenerate
>who cares??????
Why are you here?

>happiness cannot forever be sustained, like some glistening bauble

You're just not trying hard enough dude. Still, incredibly woke. I had no idea this guy was so woke. I thought he was some jewlywood shmuck who glorified drug culture.

We all are sex addict you fucking faggot. What's so bad about it? It's healthy life style.

I'm not even sure I understand his position but I believe he's openly hostile to the very democratic political structure he's being denigrated for not engaging with. That just seems a little unfair to me, if it is the case.

Glistening crack baubles on The Clinton Christmas tree didn't sustain the festive spirit in The Clinton household did it?

Just ask Junkie Boy Brand.

fuck off

You think I am kidding?

Alas for you naif, I am not.

From Article

Aldrich was a former Secret Service guy who wrote a book called Unlimited Access in which, among other things, he charged that the Clintons had decorated one of the White House Christmas trees with crack pipes, condoms, and obscene clay figurines. He also said that an ornament supposedly representing the "five gold rings" from the Christmas song was created out of cock rings. There were crack pipes on the Clinton tree and crackpots sitting around the Aldrich family tree, I guess.

Why are all woke baes former drug addicts?

"woke baes"

1 post by user.

"All woke baes"

Don't fall for the Brand trap.

Guy's a dickhead

youtube.com/watch?v=xZayk85uKU0

BUTTON MUSHROOM

I used to do MDMA, mushrooms, and acid all the time when I was in my early twenties and most of my friends did too. I've met all kinds of people who say the same sort of things that Russell is saying here. I would even sound like that sometimes. It's druggie talk, nothing more. He peppers his pseudo intellectual nonsense with fancy words to make people believe he's more wise than he actually is and morons who don't know any better fall for it. HIs whole shtick can be summarized as "Come together, love one another, war is bad, share what you have, and get in touch with your spirituality." Idiots like that don't understand that they can't stop human nature. Many men have tried to alter human nature and have failed. There are systems and regulations that can be put into place to protect people from people, but meditating won't do shit other than calm you down.

>I've come to the unduhstandin, yeh? That across the vast swathes of temporal alignment, the human species has continues it's tepid existence through varying degrees of trepidation and determination....that per chance it is the soul of man that aligns us all...maybe it is the bonds of this immeasurable energy that creates the link of man by which we all sail along it's ebbs and flows, now through this examination of the human condition, I've determined that it doesn't feel good to be made fun of
Brilliant Russel

>montenegro

reminds me when I first got into philosophy in my youth. I didn't know shit and barely understood any of it, but I had all these news words and smart sounding one liners.

russell brand is just a failed actor and comedian who has just "rebranded" himself.. I guess the stoner philosopher gimmick worked to some degree too, he seems to be getting gigs now. want to see what he was before? check out Comedy Lab.

Yep let's discuss Russell Brand for forget that Paddock had two planes, Clinton's are refusing to release Boeing emails and Paddock just so happens to be here with The Boeing group.

Nothing to see here guys. Let's transcendentally forget the political quagmire we find ourselves in. We'll leave it to Podesta to put to right, right along with the suspected leaker who happens to be dead.

To be fair one must

>It's druggie talk, nothing more

I don't do drugs and i have the same thought. What's so bad about it? It's the words that matters i don't give two shit about anything else.

These talks speak much truth than any religious people. Makes more sense than talk about meaningless shit what we have on Sup Forums

such a shame you can't start a thread on the topic, you might wake some goys.

Let's take Puppies to the Saudi palace and ask if they want to surf some cosmic mind waves.

I'm sure they will be receptive to our requests to "just chill"

t. sex addict desperately denying his unhealthy addiction

It's naive at best and I say it's druggie talk because for the most part I've only heard druggies talk like this.

I think I am going to have to as it is now breaking that Stephen Paddock and City Councilman Dan Shaw were sued for breach of contract / Business Venture Blue Moon LLC

So we know he owns Big Cheese LLC.

Coincidence?

Yeah, nobody has ever heard the old idiom that the moon is made of cheese. We can't work out their codes...

We can but most of us, are just too apathetic to try.

God almighty, he's so fucking ugly.

You can't do that, he has his religious beliefs witch are insane and makes zero sense. It's the brainwashing machine in middle east from birth.

Don't matter what you say to religious people. They all live in their delusions don't matter what you say. Most religious or spiritual people don't think with logic.

If we could just remove all these stupid religion on this planet. This world would be much better place.

>witch
which

He's dating a fucking Rothschild
He's pushing their agenda you fucking faggot

There's a word for that.

Excuse me, she is not a Rothschild.

Goldsmith = Upstarts

well, sounds like you have it figured out. why are you shit posting about it in a russell brand shit posting thread and not informing the intellectual elites of Sup Forums about Stephen Paddocks dastardly deeds? user, woke the masses.

The Junkie to talent ratio isn't high enough for Brand to be accepted into the Red House.

That's where my baby stays.

oh you found one mistake out of the ~20 you made. good for you.

also youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

I'm taking a short coffee break.

YE EYES CAN'T SEE IT

YE EARS CAN'T HEAR IT

AIN'T IT POSSIBLE THERES SEEIN AN RINING GOIN ON U AIN'T HEARIN AN SEEIN ABOUT WOT?

Typical bipolar wanker. Never trust bipolars, lads.

Drugs are bad!

A self admitted dick sucking heroin addict degenerate pedophile, no thanks.

my brain shuts off as soon as someone says things like "spiritual data" at least try to use terminology that won't make common people blush from embarrassment if you want your message to be more palpable

Wait and see newfriend. Wait and see. Youll see why nobody ever leaves once theyre here. Or this is bait.

You need love in your life btw. The emptiness wont get any better

>This is why Sup Forums average IQ 90

No, around 140 here. Brand is a brainlet. I've listened to him speak on occasion just for a laugh.

ZoZo

>dude don't pay attention to what he does pay attention to what he says

are you a girl or just a fucking faggot??

is he going after Deepak Chopra's job?

i wonder if he knows we have tools to measure the things we can not see. Its not mystical. but our awareness is limited since maintaining a worldview that encompasses the scope of the universe isnt really a thing we were naturally selected to do.

So true.

Stab him with a heroin needle.

So I just got an email from my Hollywood friends saying that The Full House cast are next for the chopping block.

This could be completed unfounded or a very discreet form of black magic.

Because those hes talking to fall for it. Its pretty entertaining

every minute that the goys go without knowing this information, so important that you feel you must draw attention to it by posting about it in a completely unrelated topic, it a minute Hilliary and the lizardman cartel have to cause mischief and sow deceit!! user, put down the coffee, fight for da people.

Vicious but I'm sure brand would deem it as poetic by the third wave sweats of acute septicemia.

i'm not giving this greasy bong 11 minutes. give a quick rundown or go fuck your mother in the ass.

Jesus what next, deodorant?

You're asking a lot but ok.

yeah, sorry. just seemed imperative is all.

No you are right.

This man has the intellectual beliefs of a 16 year old

he is a vile piece of human excrement

FUCK OFF FAGGORT!