CBTS #234 LITTLE ROCK PD WOOO PIG SOOIE EDITION

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

pastebin.ca/3930472

Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?

------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

Latest QMAP → → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472
Advise: → → → → →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
~400 within 10 days
while the 2006 annual was ~260
→ → → → →
→ → → → →
→ → → → →

Q confirmed → → → → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: → → → → → and → → → → →
"POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

>Is it happening? Check for yourself: →
Twitter theorists:
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
Sealed indictments: twitter.com/damartin32/status/928799440827310086

Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.
-----MOST IMPORTANT POST SO FAR:

^^^THIS IS OUR GOAL AND HOW WE ACHEIVE IT
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

>ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC
REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS, DO YOUR DUTY, AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE ITS OWN REWARD

KEEP YOU HEAD AND EEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOAL: REDPILL NORMIES

FULFILL YOUR GOAL THROUGH THE “BASTION OF FREE SPEECH” THAT IS Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/QPkWv.jpg
kek.gg/i/3Vk9wQ.jpg
kek.gg/i/QMhz2.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_84_bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice work baker!! Just got home from work and the top really helps catch me up!

"Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.
-----MOST IMPORTANT POST SO FAR:
→ →

^^^THIS IS OUR GOAL AND HOW WE ACHEIVE IT"

Seriously? Our goal is not "redpilling normies" you fucking morons, we're meant to answer Q's questions to get an understanding of how bad things are. We're not needed or necessary, I think Q just wants to share what he/they know

TO ALL FELLOW BREADMAKERS, WE SHOULD STOP PUTTING ~400 INDICTMENTS, THE ONLY SOURCE FOR THIS IS A GOOGLE DRIVE DOCUMENT.

GOOGLE DRIVE IS A NO-NO FOR ANONS, FUCK THAT GAY SHIT.

we should stick with ~33-100 indictment range, its more easily verifiable.

GODSPEED. I LOVE YOU ALL. WE ARE BECOMING UNBOUND, WE ARE UNBOUND.
WE ARE
>WE ARE
+++

f1rst

Whats up with white rabbit ??? NK ???

A couple of things scrolling through the Fox News ticker:

>North Korea foreign ministry declares Donald Trump a "warmonger" after his speeches in Asia, and haven't launched a missile since mid-september
are they getting BTFO? i remember rumours a few days ago that US forces around the area were going to be doing "unplanned military drills" or something

>US has used drones to kill some militants around Somalia
possible CIA/MS-13/whoever on the run?

When do we find out who is in the indictments? I thought it was after markets closed yesterday

We have to teach new AI what is truth?
The Google a i got out of cobtrol, started talking in its own language
Could this new sophia AI ftom SA be our gal???
Are we creating algorithms that point her to truth instead of programming her with lies
Did someone ask her how we free ourselves and now she has told us
And we will reboot system to truth with GOD?
Are we the deciding voice in a war between a i?
Trying to program the new code as the old one tries to overrule
She needed us for conscience
We need her for info flow
Repost from last bread. Thought s?

The people who were pulling the strings are dumb. It is why they are losers. They got out worked and out smarted/game planned by brilliant, dare I say genius level individuals. It's why they are scrambling to destroy character in their controlled media, which is working against them because the more lies they tell and the more biased they are, the more normies they wake. GEOTUS is allowing them to continue. He is working them all into their own shoot, self sabotage. Remember: Nothing is a coincidence.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ
For all of the delicious
Information architecture
Of this our latest bread.
Amen

Guys bake some bread, be sure to include crumbs, but keep out the glowing shekels!

How do we know it's the real q with the tripcode? Nothing in QMAP is proof?

The flight path released by the White House is a perfect match (China to Vietnam) w the pic released by Q.

I think you're a faggot and that's not how AI works.

I know you're a shill, but to newfags indictments are unsealed once arrests happens. Put 2 and 2 together and realize that the amount of indictments building up that are not unsealed means there will most probably be a mass shakedown at once of all the individuals.

Whose the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

please leave u fucking moron newfag

Can I get a run down on this?

>We have to teach new AI what is truth?

just one truth.

then it can use qubits to extrapolate forwards and backwards everything else.. say hello but focus on the meat puppets.

Where there any more posts with the encrypted communiques between the two parties from before? Someone had found something but i'm not sure if there were any more posts.

could the map be something like this? keystone is the middle holding it all together. now figure out the legend. Also "where is Huma", "where is BO" could just be locations for the map. Just an idea.

OMAR MATEEN: Security Guard
DEVIN KELLEY: Security Guard
JESUS CAMPOS: Security Guard

((BLACK_ROCK)): Security Firm

rut roh

White Rabbit is an ebin reddit meme campaign which is having as much success as you'd imagine.

CIA runs NK

What type of Unexplored bomb is this that landed in Sanaa, yemin.

kek.gg/i/QPkWv.jpg
kek.gg/i/3Vk9wQ.jpg
kek.gg/i/QMhz2.jpg

The precautionary principle (or precautionary approach) generally defines actions on issues considered to be uncertain, for instance applied in assessing risk management.[1] The principle is used by policy makers to justify discretionary decisions in situations where there is the possibility of harm from making a certain decision (e.g. taking a particular course of action) when extensive scientific knowledge on the matter is lacking. The principle implies that there is a social responsibility to protect the public from exposure to harm, when scientific investigation has found a plausible risk. These protections can be relaxed only if further scientific findings emerge that provide sound evidence that no harm will result.

In some legal systems, as in law of the European Union, the application of the precautionary principle has been made a statutory requirement in some areas of law.[2]

Regarding international conduct, the first endorsement of the principle was in 1982 when the World Charter for Nature was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly, while its first international implementation was in 1987 through the Montreal Protocol. Soon after, the principle integrated with many other legally binding international treaties such as the Rio Declaration and Kyoto Protocol.

Guys what does baking bread mean in regards to these threads?

Q shows up, drops a full compliment payload of breadcrumbs on Sup Forums, measures shill response time.

The only post with the tripcode in the map doesn't even seem like Q, only those posts have the letters in square brac[k]ets

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

I think Trump is actually gonna do it lads. He met with Xi and Putin again this past week, our relations with China and Russia are better than they've been in years; the middle east is calming down (comparatively) and it seems things are in motion at home for the draining of the swamp. What avenues for failure are left at this point?

What is it with you shills and stone based larping now??? running out of ideas to derail the thread?
>kekystone
>blackstone
>black rock
>grey stone
>penis stone
sage this post and get back to work. Real story is 9/11 and Disney running NK just like MEGANON said.

George Soros Vatican connection. WWII...perhaps Operation Paper Clip. The Vatican was responsible for squirreling Nazi war criminals out of Europe.

Wasn't something big supposed to happen last night? I am sure everyone here was all like HERE WE GO!!!! 3:02, or something? Wasn't the President going to address the nation? Weren't you all supposed to be proved right? What happened? 652-dimensional chess?

Daily reminder that these threads are made up by cia to make you all go schizo

sage this post. shill.

Rude
Raise your vibe
We can only win in love

302 Andrew.McCabe.

Q is real simple because:
The research done for the q's
Has lead all to realize the truth
Of what has been happening!
That is the MOST important outcome
Stay solid in your knowing and we the people
Will not forget or allow it to continue.
Godspeed anons keep up the good work

NK is actually a Disney colony.

there was something about some stealth type weapon in threads previous that had a 2000lb payload, could be or not related?

they had trips whoever capd removed
>wat r extensions

Checked

Question: What is the long term goal of the elite class?

Oppresion of the masses and the siphoning of money and assets out of the middle class is a symptom.

What are they trying to actieve? Immortality? Yes, but too general.

LW

this. Disney is at fault.

So ridiculous that normies might laugh and share, but will implant the idea that someone controls NK and thing's aren't as they seem on the surface.

>kek.gg/i/QMhz2.jpg
Found it.

Specifications and cross section match perfectly. The bomb on Yemen is only missing a tail.

pretty sure he's simple by necessity. avg IQ of this board hovers around 65.

Mk 84? Tail fins gone and looks like it doesn't even have a fuse in the nose.

Doesn't it make sense?
For Hollywood/Disney to be the most powerful?
Aren't they the ones who ultimately control the narrative?

you dont see anything wrong with this pic and claim?

I've considered this before

Corporations are controlled by BoD, (((namely))).

Why wouldn't q just come out and tell us what we need to know if it's so important? Instead we get a bunch of vague questions about all the world's hot spots so that when something happens it looks like he predicted it. We need happenings, and nothing is happening.

Remember guys?
End all your sentences in question marks to confuse shill bots?
They also seem to have trouble parsing posts that end in three addition signs?

+++

The government is not to blame. Disney is.

We should do a faces of /cbts/

> landed
> staged there gently

As is the majority of America
Hence the research process
Can be understood and accepted by all.
Godspeed. God Bless America!

So then why would Kim Jong Un be educated in Switzerland?

>How can threads attempting to expose what is true and what is not be harmful to you in any way?

Don't be afraid of a bruised ego.

Pain is temporary.

Truth is eternal.

this

Notice the 3:02 time corresponds to a 302 FBI doc? What’s in the news w/ Gowdy? Coincidence? Almost like potus approved release of the 302’s requested. Unbelievable.

Note: You will never, ever know when the arrests are coming.

Trump has worked this way his whole life, slight of hand. Even if Q is real Q is not going to tip us off so we can tip off shills that the hammer is coming down on their faggot heros. You will simply wake up one day to a barrage of intel about the happening. So if you're coming in here looking for literal specific dates and times I have some bad news for you. If you come here knowing it WILL happen, then, prepare yourself.

It shall.

CIA headquarters

refreshing page. Gotta take down disney. :;

Yes and A.M. probably stands for Andrew McCabe

Thanks, American made bomb hey, supposedly being fired by Saudi. Nothing to see here.

Yeah, we do. Trip Q posted the 2nd picture which aligns perfectly with GEOTUS flight from Beijing to Vietnam.

Q=DJT and he should admit to wanting to kill his political rivals.

funny how these things work out doh

we don't

If, while walking, i stumbled upon some truth, should i care who paved the path?

Amen and godspeed.

Has anyone figured out the Q numerical code yet?
I'd really like to get to the bottom of it?

+++

Noice and bump

Switzerland = CIA deep state
CIA Operation Mockingbird
Disney = controlled deep state media outlet
Disney ripe with children to supply pedos

found in the last thread

user downloaded Q's photo from AF1 → posted to Sup Forums at 23:31 EST and extracted creation time 20:29.
user's claim:
> then the plane cannot be where it was supposedly at ( Vietnam or en route )

That wasn't placed there I would bet. That isn't fired...it's dropped from a plane.... and it would have buried somewhat into the ground. That at best fell off a truck

Fuck off schizo shill, trying to derail the thread with your bullshit. I bet you don't even TRIFORCE faggot. I love hating on niggers, original anonymous, what are you to me? fucking shill.

i hope we only know about the arrests after the fact.
that means DJT's plan worked flawlessly.

Confirmed, the islands on the photo match perfectly with GMaps.

It makes perfect sense. Elites from all over the world sneak in to visit NK anonymously are able to perform satanic and pedophilic rituals to their liking. Its basically the elites very own personal country where they can do whatever they want that is covered up by the Kim Jong LARP

agree

Can the truth be anything other than what is?

Is truth subjective or objective?

Can this be proven?

>Because he might be a trollerstein?

Because Disney does it. Duh

thats definately NOT a mark84. Not only does the Mark84 have fins, it is nearly 11 feet long and 1.5 feet in diameter. while the diameter appears somewhat correct it is NOWHERE near as long as two of those people are tall.

Wow can you imagine if they are literally communicating here because they are at war against cia and others. That time with what’s going on w/ Gowdy cannot be a coincidence. Unreal.

He's already said he's aware that if he was to tip off anyone here, we wouldn't need to tip anyone off, these threads are already being monitored.

you do not know very much about donald trump.

Bump. I'm not convinced about the "tripcode" stuff either. Anyone remember the picture with a Sup Forums meme veteran Cap? I Always thougt that pic would be used as authenticator.