As a European tourist I enjoyed US a lot but one thing freaked me out...

As a European tourist I enjoyed US a lot but one thing freaked me out. What's up with the restroom negro you have in the US? He makes me uncomfortable. I don't want him to hand me towels or offer me perfume and it's creepy that he listens while you shit. Why do you have him?

shuttup euromutt. just becauce you have to pay 1 euro to enter public toilets in yuropoor cleaned by gypsys doesnt mean the rest of the world does too.

This! Freaked me out as well

What kinda fancy-ass places are you shitting user? I've never met a bathroom attendant IRL

i live in one of the largest cities in the US, this isnt a thing lol we got rid of this shit in the early 1900's

he is a bro when you're really drunk. he stops fights in the rest room. you don't have to tip him

This. Restroom negros are based. They're polite, call you sir, offer you things, help you get laid if you're on a date.

It's like the magical negros of the 1910's and 20's. You don't have to pay him if you don't take any of his shit either.

This

Also, these guys are usually in places trying to pass themselves off as fancier than they are.

Strip clubs and shitty bar districts.

Hell, i had to pay .50€ to take a piss in a fruit fly infested squat toilet hell hole at the border of Bosnia and Croatia last summer. The pisser literally drained into a 5 gallon bucket half way full of stale piss.

strip clubs

>not hiring a negro to listen to you shit
fucking yuropoors

as someone who only smokes occasionally when at a bar, it's nice to get a cig from the bathroom negro

i was in germany and public bathrooms were like 2-3 euros in most places. WTF is that shit

they have free college but no fucking free bathrooms?

>not having a negro gentleman serenade you with soulful folk music to cover the splashing sound and trumpet as your burger passes through
How can you europoors say you have ever lived?

Hey can I ask you something? I don't care about your post topic. I was just wondering... Why use the "European" flag? If I were from Europe, I would be very proud of the part that I was from, and would use my own country's flag. For example, if I had the ability to do so, I would proudly display that I am a citizen of the state of Massachusetts.

They give you cigarettes and condoms in return for tips. I love the water closet negroes. Based black men.

The most expensive one i used was like 10 kuna in the heart of old town in Dubrovnik. I felt like i was getting scammed handing over paper money to take a leak.

Usually when i wanted to take a piss, I'd just go to a bar, have a beer and piss for free in there. Pay toilets are fucking lame.

The only place I've seen this was in a high end night club, pretty sure he was there to deter people from shooting up under the guise of handing people breath mints

>paying to take a piss

what

Thirding this. I remember connecting to Atlanta airport or something and having to take a massive shit. I was greeted by a rest room negro who saw the distress in my eyes. He said "welcome to the good place" and helped me find and empty stall.

Sometimes they work independently from the establishments they set up shop in. Some businesses see it as a win-win as it's an extra service they don't pay for, and sometimes the guy gets good tips depending on the establishment.

Also, the bathroom at the airport in Munich had a machine that sold butt plugs in it.

What the fuck, Germany?

Those are so they can reserve their poop-chute for only the darkest, most select economic migrants

Behind every EU flag is a German. They have no national identity so they try to hide this.

well, you can't wear a buttplug through security, so they have to provide them in the airport for those who need them

Primarily the bathroom attendant is there to deter people from doing drugs or having sex in the stalls, and to keep the bathrooms clean. The first is the most important. If you own a nightclub and someone overdoses in your bathrooms you now have a major problem. The second two are disgusting and will cause people to leave your establishment just to go take a shit somewhere else, which is bad for business.

You'll almost never see a bathroom attendant outside of a nightclub/stripclub/etc unless it's a place that caters to people who long for the plantation days.

this exists in leafistan as well. Funnily enough I kind of appreciate it because he is actually there to police other nigs