100 years ago...

100 years ago, young men climbed out of their safe spaces and charged machine guns through artillery fire and barbed wire, armed with bolt action rifles and bayonets. How do you justify your own manhood, compared to these men? What are you doing to ensure they did not die in vain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMQuAxAYYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ciq9ts02ci4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/137th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)#World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMQuAxAYYs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ciq9ts02ci4

listen to dan carlins hardcore-history on this topic
people grew up differently

Some of the most inspiring stories aren't of the overblown heroics but from normal soldiers.

I'll always remember reading about the German 1918 offensive along the line. It was essentially thousands of small skirmishes along the line. Handfuls of men holding to the last, not stopping until they were dead or out of ammunition just to bide time for the entire BEF and French army to position themselves out of danger.

>Pic very much related
>Small British trench in the line overrun

If anyone is interested PLEASE read about the spring 1918 offensive. Props to the Germans as well.

I'm trying to start ww3 and get rid of Jews and communists. My grandfathers would be proud desu

Those men went over the top because they were ordered to by retarded higherups. Those men knew refusing to do so would mean summery execution. Those tactics resulted in the needless deaths of men in their prime and helped to weaken the gene pool of white europeans. We should celebrate nothing. Instead it should be a reminder to question and refuse idiotic orders. Fighting and dying in wars created by jews for their wider agenda should never be celebrated.

>You just described the entire Eastern Front
>Posts with Nazi flag
>Don't celebrate it guys

>britcucks dying for the Jews is a mark of manliness

Fuck the Balfour Britbongs

Any book you could recommend?

>Hides flag

WW I was brought on by Zionist Jews who wanted to steal Palestine from the Turks.

Storm of Steel is pretty good, German Officer perspective who fought in pretty much all major battles

This user's suggestion is pretty good too

My uncle, Amos Webb, 137th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division

>1 September saw the regiment moved by truck from the Vosges Mountains to Nancy and then into reserve for the Saint-Mihiel attack of 12–16 September. This surprise attack was so successful that the 35th Division was not used, and it was soon headed for the greatest American battle of the war. 25 September found the 137th Infantry in position facing Vauquois Hill, an impregnable natural fortress the Germans had held over four years.[4] In the Meuse-Argonne Offensive, a 6-hour barrage was launched on this hill and was taken by the Kansas soldiers in their first attempt on 26 September, and their trial by fire began; an ordeal that was to last six days and six nights, with little or no food, only snatches of sleep, and an uninterrupted rain of shells, gas, and bullets from infantry, artillery and warplanes. The 137th Infantry took every objective assigned it, but in the taking suffered casualties of nearly 1,300 men out of the 2,800 combatants engaged; 46%.[4] The regiment was relieved by the 1st Infantry Division on 1 October 1918, and after resting in the rear for 10 days, the regiment moved to Verdun and remained in the fighting until 4 November. They were in the thick of fighting until 9 November when they were relieved. The Armistice of 11 November 1918 finally stopped the fighting, and the 137th Infantry Regiment was deactivated on 10 May 1919 at home in Kansas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/137th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)#World_War_I

>creates Israel

The kingdom of Jerusalem rightfully belongs to the West. Turks and the Bedouin Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians" should be annihilated, along with the rest of Islam.

If it wasn't for Fascism/Nazism the little bit of Europe we have left today would have been gone a long time ago.

>charged machine guns through artillery fire and barbed wire, armed with bolt action rifles and bayonets
was a fucking stupid war

You mean the eastern front in ww2? The attempt to prevent the russians invading europe? The germans could of prevented it had the US not aided the fucking jews in russia. Jew wars for jewish interests. Neither ww1or ww2 was in the interests of white europeans.

>trying to picture millennials aka pic related doing that
we will be fucked in WWIII

>to ensure they did not die in vain
I have bad news for you. The goyim know.

I watch anime and masturbate everyday. At least I voted Trump while my country gets darker and darker

This. Those men died in vain for nothing. The nations and people they fought for no longer exist, their leaders surrendered their countries to the faceless world order without a fight.

Do I need to kill other Europeans for a vain cause to feel manly now?
The reason, it was called the war to end all wars was that they didn't want their offspring to do the same as they did. What the fuck is wrong with you?

They elected Trump, so they pretty much pissed on the graves of those brave men.

Hey man, read about WW1 instead of watching bullshit (((Hollywood))) movies. Glorification of war is fucked.

Soldiers on all sides cried like pussies, many were shot by their own side for deserting or refusing to step into no man's land.

I had two family, great-great and great-great-great grandfathers from Prussia who fought for Germany. Lucky fucks made it out and didn't see any front line action. This fact alone is why I am here today.

You are truly a sick fuck to glorify war. Have fun in (((WW3))), cunt.

You missed the point. I didn't tell you what you needed to do to be manly. I asked you how you justify your own manliness.

In any case, dying on the battlefield for your country and brothers is the most beautiful and perfect death you could hope for.

> didn't tell you what you needed to do to be manly. I asked you how you justify your own manliness
Yeah, compared to men fighting in trenches, that was your argument, why I need to justify my manliness, because apparently that is the manliest thing you can do...oh you already wrote about dying in the trenches great.
>In any case, dying on the battlefield for your country and brothers is the most beautiful and perfect death you could hope for.
I'll go with everything, I heard from people who actually went into the trenches or fought in wars and use a quote from ancient Greek, for your answer
>War is sweet to those who have no experience of it

>Soldiers on all sides cried like pussies, many were shot by their own side for deserting or refusing to step into no man's land.

And others climbed over the top. When crying and retreating is excusable, standing your ground and charging onward are heroic.

I'm spreading the good word of muh benefits so that you can stay informed. Those men did in fact die in vain. If any person who thinks they joined the military to protect their fellow citizens actually thought about and cared about what that meant they would storm the halls of the capital and remove every treacherous soul that walks it. They would burn the financial institutions to the ground and till the field of humanity anew so that the seeds of evil deep in it's soil get cast out.