CBTS #235 HELP FIND HUMA EDITION

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

pastebin.ca/3930472

Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?

------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

Latest QMAP → → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472
Advise: → → → → →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
~400 within 10 days
while the 2006 annual was ~260
→ → → → →
→ → → → →
→ → → → →

Q confirmed → → → → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: → → → → → and → → → → →

DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING

>Is it happening? Check for yourself: →
Twitter theorists:
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
Sealed indictments: twitter.com/damartin32/status/928799440827310086

Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.
-----MOST IMPORTANT POST SO FAR:

^^^THIS IS OUR GOAL AND HOW WE ACHEIVE IT
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

>ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC

REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS, DO YOUR DUTY, AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE ITS OWN REWARD

>KEEP YOUR HEAD AND KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOAL: REDPILL NORMIES

FULFILL YOUR GOAL THROUGH THE “BASTION OF FREE SPEECH” THAT IS Sup Forums

>PRAY

note: this OP is at work so mostly lurking but will try and bake until 5pm est. godspeed user.

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
mobile.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/business/worldbusiness/15iht-soros.4.9237343.html?referer=https://duckduckgo.com/
archive.is/iXruT
archive.is/BD1yg
twitter.com/Comey?lang=en
youtu.be/5_rzlkLLIOQ
thenational.ae/business/economy/saudi-arabia-unveils-500bn-investment-zone-spanning-three-countries-1.669930
whyweprotest.net)
thehill.com/homenews/administration/359894-trump-slams-former-us-intel-leaders-as-political-hacks
archive.fo/uoW9q
harvardmuslimalumni.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SNOW WHITE is the story of the American peoples'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER in His 3rd and final presence.

The first was with Moses, the second with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes what has happened since (last 10 pgs).

This is the doc behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Standing by...

Out of all of these predictions, what has actually happened, specifically and truly?
Saudi Arabia has been expecting a coup and heir revolt for quite some time. This latest coup actually started in June, so pretty much anyone who followed world politics was expecting it. It has actually been called a slow motion coup.
I can't find where this Q said that on November 4, 2017, that a coup would take place.
I have read this entire thread, all of this Q mysteria, and I can't find where he has predicted anything specifically that has come to pass.
I see a lot of scrambling to make the narrative fit the mistakes, the hype, the failed predictions. The most recent example of this was that Q said a specific meeting would take place at 3:02 and he would provide an update.
When this didn't happen, the narrative was shifted to "Well, he meant FBI form 302." No, he specifically referenced a meeting to be held at 3:02am.
How about, instead of typing a bunch of ridiculous, "Secret Code", internet bully phrases, someone intelligently respond to this?

Just what, specifically, has this Q predicted that has come to pass exactly as predicted?

If there are actual facts to support this, it should be an easy response, but my guess is you can't answer it in a peer debate.

Hopefully a fresh page will bring an actual, literate response.

I guess all those sealed indictments are fantasy right

(Checked)

Nice

Easy...folks have some valid questions.

#RemoveDerailers
>#RemoveDerailers
#RemoveDerailers
>#RemoveDerailers

Concern trolls are getting nervous. Posting full paragraph rants now.

So we’ve connected Soros to Black rock, the worlds largest fund manager. OP below has linked Soros to Vegas massacre. Which means that he knew somehow that this was going to happen. What is Soros links to the arrested prince?

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/business/worldbusiness/15iht-soros.4.9237343.html?referer=https://duckduckgo.com/

They were a "dark fantasy". The blackpillers do not understand government. Moving at a snails pace is their MO. Nothing will happen over night unless the riots start, which they won't.

No indictments, no doomsday tweets, no arrests.

"Its happening guys!"

T. i'mwithher

The deep state is in full on panic mode now. They know what is about to happen. I'm sure they've come up with a myriad of assassination scenarios as well but are almost impossible to take to task due to the fact Trump surrounds himself with the Military on purpose. They know if anything happens to him the Generals will go full on war mode on their ass. They're caught between a rock and hard place. They won't give up easy but their demise is inevitable. The people are woke. What you're seeing now in the media is all the swamp rats revealing themselves in a last ditch effort to block and stop anything Trump can/may do.

DO NOT UTTER THEIR LANGUAGE HERE
>DO NOT UTTER THEIR LANGUAGE HERE

DO NOT UTTER THEIR LANGUAGE HERE
>DO NOT UTTER THEIR LANGUAGE HERE

Not to distract from this, but I posted the pedo Sea World shit in last bread. Sea World was bought out in 2009 by The Blackstone Group.
Black Rock ~ Blackstone. Probably not directly related, but interesting synchronicity in last bread.

I think that response was directed at me. You do understand that sealed indictments are a normal part of the legal process at all levels? They are called "sealed" because their nature or connection is to be withheld from the general public. If you knew to whom or which case they applied, they would then not be "sealed".

they just blitzkrieg the threads with trash so genuine posts get lost in the pile

If Q is a LARP, then deconstruct and analyze the LARP for future reference.

If Q is genuine, then prepare for happenings.

Cult levels at this point. "Q" is their new Jesus. They've literally become what they hate.

archive.is/iXruT
archive.is/BD1yg
I have a bad feeling guys

I don't think they can do anything now, the plan is becoming public now rather than before because GEOTUS' team has them checkmated already

Beware of shills!

Our work here is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fight with all we have to make certain that all fallen Oath-keepers, having given the greatest sacrifice in supporting and defending the Constitution, will NOT have done so in vain....

THIS IS HOW TO READ Q
>THIS IS HOW TO READ Q
THIS IS HOW TO READ Q
>THIS IS HOW TO READ Q

CC - Chelsea Clinton? Chief Commander?
KSA - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
LL - Loretta Lynch? Laura Ling?

Well said, valid point. Look at the energy spent in this circular pursuit which could have been put to such good use actually supporting their political ideals through volunteer work for their parties/candidates.

The checkmate happened once he entered the Republican Nomination race.

They just didn't fully realize it until November 8th. That date sealed their doom.

What is this work you are doing? I don't see it or its benefit.

A lot of us, who have been "red-pilled" and following global events for a long time are highly in tune with our "gut". And mine has been screaming "It's happening" for quite awhile. And it has been panning out (slowly, to be sure). Look at the "miracle" of Trump's election, for example. That alone threw the "Deep State" into panic mode. The odds against his election were astronomical--and it was just the start of the Deep State crumbling...

We're witnessing (and helping facilitate) the destruction of centuries of control and manipulation.

And this doesn't even begin to address the spiritual/metaphysical aspects of this change.

Just want to remind all anons

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING YOU FIND
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING YOU FIND

Normal part yes.
close to 400 in a 10 day span when 260 has been the record for a YEAR until now is something else.

This is a historical amount of cases regardless of who/what it is targeting. Thinking it only affects Trump is insanity since the investigation was focused only on pre election.

>Oy Vey Goyim, Leave these subjects alone!
>Why not post in the niggered/commie threads!
>Those are totally Sup Forums!

When are you going to livestream your scuicide jewbenstien?

THE ONLY SOURCE FOR ~400 INDICTMENTS IS A FUCKING GOOGLE DRIVE DOCUMENT DAMNIT, STOP PUTTING "~400" INDICTMENTS IN THE OP

i fucking love you guys, this is "sheeeitbaked" from last night, also known as the dude posting song lyrics for meme magick and shit, and its NOT ~400 documents, at least, not from what ive seen.

PLEASE, IF YOURE GOING TO SAY ~400, GIVE A SOURCE.

from what ive seen, its ~33-100 indictments acros the country, which is STILL an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT. there is no need in losing credibility on such things.

....unless we're using this as part of that "intentional disinfo" that Q told us about.

fucking love you anons, godspeed.
+++

I can agree with a lot of what you just said, well put. But why this cult following for this Q when nothing predicted has come to pass?

PACER account verifies these indictments.

Those will include navy indictments

The Keystone Pipeline & Tom Steyer

What would a hedge fund manager have to gain from stopping a pipeline?
Did SA drop oil prices to fight against the pipeline?
Who would less cash coming from SA damage?
Why would BO veto Keystone after visiting SA?
Why would Steyer spend money on commercials to impeach Trump?

Do you believe there is a Deep State and that (((they))) want to keep citizens under their thumbs?

If you do, all this digging isn’t for naught. If anything, anons can use this information to fight (((them))) even if no one else will.

Nice! But we need documented sauce.
Can you gather?

I have never believed in bot schilling until the last post... that was insane

guy posted a pic which was clear and complex but def able to be understood and bot asked to have it explained via pm... it was so weird... anyways.

THIS IS IMPORTANT. LOOK FOR INFO THAT SHOULD BE THERE BUT HAS BEEN SCRUBBED

LOOK AT LOGICAL IDEAS THAT GET DERAILED:

1. Disney NK
2. Blackrock

We are on to something

The schills will attack you.

THE ONLY REASON WHY THIS IS -NOT- A LARP IS BECAUSE TROLLS USUALLY QUIT AFTER 20 THREADS MAX. THEY DON'T SPAM 200+ FUCKING THREADS!

Re: Comey Tweet today... twitter.com/Comey?lang=en

A B52 Bomber flew over "Great Falls" yesterday youtu.be/5_rzlkLLIOQ

i believe bots are triggering to find the thread through either the CBTS acronym or the #number tag.

suggest next baker shake it up a little in a non-human-obvious way.

thread I meant not post

Many view the current "two-party" system and their candidates as a no-win trap. Both sides are "owned" by the Deep State. Our time is spent much better elsewhere...IMHO.

Oh yeah, he seems totally legit.

On it. Blackstone actually had 35% holdings in Black Rock by 1992. Will whip up some sauce in a moment.

Has no one considered that a majority of this sudden flurry of sealed indictments is related to the flood of sexual charges? Indictments often come in groups for a lot of valid reasons.

A.M. = Andrew McCabe
3:02 = FD-302

>pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Source?

Also remember GEOTUS is trolling the libshits purposefully and masterfully getting them to show their hand. He is waking normies who realize commenting on twitter is simply shitposting (or not a big deal as a normie might call it) by seeing feigned outrage over things that don't call for it. It shows how unhinged and unintelligent they all really are. They believe everything their SEE EYE A media tells them, they believe the piss dossier, and that hillary would win in a landslide, etc etc. After being BTFO'd by Project Veritas they STILL believe these sources. They are a tool for us. They need to exist to wake normies to their inane thought process.

The timelines are belong to us now. We have tapped inti universal truth. I pulled an all nighter with you fuckers last night and i am running off straight adrenaline meme energy. This shit is great. NEW TIMELINE BOYOS.

WE GUARDIANS OF DA GALAXY NOW

The keystone is the country that's blocking the new pipeline. 4.10.20. are maybe coordinates?

ok, i think ive found the missing piece of the puzzle.

what was resort international?
who is wilbur ross?
what did he do for DJT in 1990?
who was WR working for at the time?
who does WR work for now?
who will benefit from a global purge?

folks, youve been fucking had.
why the fuck didnt i see this earlier, i lost 2 days of sleep through the first 100 threads.

there wont be a financial reset, there wont be a new dawn, Q is real and is warning us this whole thing is to tie up loose ends for the red shield.

Go ask a wall. We’re manifesting reality here!

By now the Fat Leonard case is stretching out. It will keep digging but none of these indictments seemed to be focused on Navy towns.

Is your wife’s boyfriend coming over for thanksgiving?

I checked a few days ago they go to gulf of guinea

If one has an understanding of Universal (some may refer to it as "spiritual") energy, they understand that thought ultimately creates our reality. Thoughts and actions, when focused in a particular direction, create the ripples that eventually create our future experiences.

Much of the work that's been going on here has been "energetic" in a manner of speaking.

It's possible Q, as LARP, tapped into something real without realizing it.

Makes sense user. I could be wrong. I just havent seen a singke source for the ~400 number other than a google doc an i aint clicking that sheeeeeit

WE IZ KANGZ NOW ANONZ
WE IZ ROMANZ N SHEEEEIT

thenational.ae/business/economy/saudi-arabia-unveils-500bn-investment-zone-spanning-three-countries-1.669930

>"God made Man. Samuel Colt made them all equal."

What is the new Samuel Colt tech coming to humanity /very/ soon?

>What super power will it give to the powerless majority of mankind?

If this technology is coming soon, what will that do to the DEEP STATES elite super powerful humans?

>Why does the DeepState have to move (NOW) rather then (LATER)?

>Why should you be screaming in delight because there is no Happening?

What happens if the DEEPSTATE cannot make a Happening and Trump & Co. maintain stablility for mankind?

>"God created man. Samuel Colt made man equal."

P.S. Tubb-chan is my fave tachikoma. Keep yor mitts off.

>;3

well the bot shill from the last thread is programmed to attack disney also, and to shill for Israel.
So, if the bot was programmed to shill against Disney, then Disney story is not what you're looking for I think.

You're not Q, just say it without the questions

I pledge alegence to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One Nation, under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

God Bless the United States of America.

agreed
good deconstruction

i isolated all the posts for each main signature a while back

Also, subtle drops of dates by Q and "insiders" could be complete misdirection. Get the boards talking about the impending storm coming. Start touting all over the internet and twitter/reddit/chan that FRIDAY IS THE DAY! Intel gets back to the swamp such and such is happening...nothing happens. Swamp gets complacent. They are lulled into sleep by GEOTUS as their arrogance and hubris grows knowing they weren't arrested on the "insiders" timeline.

Then he strikes.

He also told us we are safe soooo?

If you've ever had great sex with your wife, you will know the true meaning of chaos.

nice post otherwise

We were doomed to a two party system as soon as we implemented the Australian Ballot system. As always, the money is the root of the evil or obstruction. Centrist candidates used to be able to attach freely to a party based on the majority of their beliefs and that actually perpetuated the vox populus. As soon as the "career" politicians figured this put their jobs in jeopardy, they tied the centrist to having to pay for ballot printing costs and it went downhill from there.

No because you're fucking nutters, bro. It's sad.

or it could just be a disinfo bot, meant to sow confusion.

disney is not off the table.
blackrock is not off the table.
police corruption is not off the table.
national reserve is not off the table.

(imo - you research whatever you like)

As I posted before, a gaggle search for "/p _ l" and "CBTS" for "past week" yielded FOUR PAGES of search results.

This is HAPPENING organically. Through the energy and passion of keeping this glorious thread alive for a record-shattering length of time.

Who would have thought that by example allow we would have red-pilled so many, so quickly.

Light up a "Lucky Strike", take a deep drag and smile....

Then get BACK TO WORK !!!

Saving this, good shit even Normies can understand

Bots can kiss our asses. No machine will beat the collective!

anyone have the user who did ms paint over a q screencap map?

We need to Make Chronology Great Again! We need to start thinking of starting a million mask march like we did with Scientology. (link: whyweprotest.net) whyweprotest.net is to cucked. We have to think of making our own protest form and a place to chat. I think we are safe enough to assemble. I will start setting things up. But I work a 40 hour job so it might take till Tuesday to get everything set up.

We need-
>A secure forum were we can all possible anonymously
>We need to set up a secure place to talk like Skype or discord
> We need to keep track of people setting up the protests encase of shenanigans against them.
>We have to MAKE CHANOLOGY GREAT AGAIN!

I need suggestion for our methods of communication. I know you guys know more about what sites are best to use for anonymity. Do you all feel safe using discord?

I believe it is time for the internet to leak like its never leaked before anons. We are the meme warriors!

It would make sense to do it that way. We all know the alphafags browse here. We all know that a lie sprinkled with bits of truth is enough to convince retards. We all know not to broadcast your true intention to your enemy.

Larp or not, what has been uncovered in these threads has them all furious and obviously scared. We must push forward.

Do you have anything intelligent to say?

>Trump slams former US intel leaders as 'political hacks'
thehill.com/homenews/administration/359894-trump-slams-former-us-intel-leaders-as-political-hacks
archive.fo/uoW9q

Thank you. That has value.

I tend to agree, it is either a BIG happening, or a Coordinated larp on a scale like has never been seen before. And the Coordination needed to keep the threads going would mean that our opposition is now using resources to spam us like never before, and that they can and will shill for and against anything and everything to silence all meaningful talk.

I agree with this. I have a nagging feeling about VQC being on Qs side too. It always gets the shills going.

it's not a bout the beating.
so whoever put the bots here, wants ceratin things derailed. The previous thread is still live, the bot is praising Israel.
Hmm I wonder, who could be behind that bot?

Well, like the old-school pharmacopoeia, a tolerance develops, you know. These visions of bugs, they're just garden-variety psychosis, but a clear indication that you've hurdled over the initial fun and euphoric phase and passed on... to the next phase. News from the guinea pig grapevine suggests that whatever it is, we won't know until it's way too late, you see? You see that we're all canaries in the coal mine on this one?

Guys help, I think the state of Nevada just vanished. Could it have anything to do with the latest Q post?

If the Swiss Roth’s don’t go down, I would agree . We have to see how it plays out. Drain our swamp and attack from a position of power?

you guys are so nice to each other :3

harvardmuslimalumni.org

Huma! A nice legitimate charitable irganization :)

It's happening.
I could have saved you.
I tried to warn you but you looked away.
You asked for this.
You've made your bed, now lie in it.
Why didn't you listen?
You cannot stop it.
It hasn't even begun.
It's too late.
I've told you so.
Why did you believe them?
Don't call it a grave.
It's the future you chose.
We are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
It didn't have to end like this.
You could have prevented this.
You only had to listen.
It's happening.
It's over.
+++
Q

skype and discord are not secure l o l

This ^^^

I can't speak for others, but for me, just call it a "gut" feeling. I've been watching all this unfold for several years now. Take it ALL into consideration. Sports jocks, celebrities, Hollywood moguls, politicians, and more have been increasingly called out and are currently paying for decades of corruption. People are quickly "waking up" to the corruption of many of our authorities--in government, religion, corporate America (Big Pharma, Big Ag, etc.), and, regardless of which side they seem to align with (left or right), they're speaking out like never before.

The world is ready for a massive shift--and ready to bring about positive change. I've seen signs of it happening (and continuing to happen more and more) for the last few years. As I see it, the movement is only gaining momentum--and it's now unstoppable!

sorry, i'm an acronym idiot today - vqc?

Anyone managed to crack the "41020" code that Q was putting on his leaks?

Praying for a Happening

Praying for Clinton/ Obama Cabal to do down

Praying for MAGA