I just met an American tourist ( I'm a big fan of tourists) so after we were done talking I asked if I could take his...

I just met an American tourist ( I'm a big fan of tourists) so after we were done talking I asked if I could take his picture. He said yes and gave it to me
here it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme flag
literally every single time, what's up with that?
>ur just butthurt
No I like anti mutt memes but they belong on /bant/ not Sup Forums

just sage and report

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ

>>j̪ư̗̻͓̝̭͒̎̾ͩs̥̾̈́ͮ̄͐̊ͯ͜t̃̍ͨ͊ ͓͇̳̫̟ͤͪͦ̾̄s̺͕͊ͯ͆̎̽ͅa̖͈͔͍̞̝̙̋ͣͩ͋̀̎̚g͙̩͔ͨ͊̓̂̈́͞ͅe̠̣̻̱͎̤̦ͮ̄͡ ̞̿͛̉͟ȁ̸͉̤̖̦̯̯̘̉n̖̼̖̟̿̃ͦ͗͑ͩd͍̞́̇͂͋̾̚ ̙̒͐̾̔ͮ̾̕ͅr̨͋e̵͍̣̺̼̫͔͕̋͗ͬp̘̂̔o̦̦̖̖̻̦̔ͯͫ̌͆̚͠r͇̼̼͑ͮͮ͌ͬ͆̽͡t͕͖͈̔̉̏ͣ

Reminder that if someone talks shit about one specific country while using a meme flag, they're most likely from that country.

>and it's beautiful

I've heard that new salt deposits were discovered in north america, can anyone confirm this?

>three million mud people a year
>thinks he won't be 56% or less in no time

pot calling kettle black

It's sad to realize that the shills were so effective that eurocucks now do it FOR FREE

I believe so

BLLEEAAARRGHGHGHGHGHH!!!

SHut UPPPPPPPPP THATS ENOUGH EUROPOORS! YOU FUCKERS ARE JUST JEALOUS WERE THE RICHEST COUNTRY EVER! WE EVEN LEFT EARTH CUZ WE WERE BORED BEFORE

YOU IDIOTS DONT EVEN OWN SHAMPOO. YOURE NOT EVEN WHITE YOURE PROBSBLY A MUSLJM. MY DAD IS HALF IRISH, half something else.., AND MY MOM IS FRENCH! I’m WHITe. JUST BEcause i love in a COUNTRY WITH NIGGERS DOSENT MEAN IM NOT WHITE I’m WHITe AND YOUTE NOT THSTS WHY YOU HIDE BEHIND UR STIPID FRICKEN MEME FLAG IDIOT

>>
t̢̬͚̹̭h̬͊̿͊̾ͪͩ̐i̡̻͔̮̫̫̠̓́̿n̫̙͙̻̭͈̭k͔͓̺͖̃ͩ̒̿̊̈́̚s̰̳̘̎̀ͨ ̟̝̫͕̀ĥ̟͈͙̤͚̖̟͛͒̄̎e̡̥̣̞̖ͫ͒ ̸̦̯̗͙̥͇͊̔w̙̟͙̗̳͖̣̄́͘o̘̥͛ͭͅn͓̺̭͉̍'̧͓͙̗̞̖̻̈́ͣ͂t̒ͧ͋̽ ̰͕͕̗̱̋͋ͅb̹̰̮͖̘̝͐ͪ̔ę͕̳͓̠ͯ̊̿̇ ̻͖ͬͭͫ͂ͨ̏̚5̩͖̣͈ͮ͑͘6̗͖͂͋́ͤ̂̈́%̻̱̥̼͇ ̸̳̜̤̼̼͎̙̎ͬ͆̓̂̎o͇̪͔ͤr̪̞͗͒ͫ͟ ̜̉͗̿ͬ͒l̯̺̝̝͈ͬ̈́̽ͣ͐ͅe̸͕͈̳̗̮̿s̵̤̯̻͕̠̤̆ͮ́ͫs̵̃̒̋̈͗̍ ̧̟͌ͦ͒͊͒̚i͙ͣ̑ͦͮ̚n̛ ̘̬̘̻̩̎̑͑̎ͮn̯͎͓̤͇̹̰ͭ͒̄ͣ̿ͮͣ͝o͚͚̾̓̉̑ͧͧ̕ ̷ͪ̓̂ͯ̀̿t̵͖̖̖ͭ̓ì̴̮̳̻̘̪̝͕̄ͨ̐m̨̱̝̗͉ͭ̍͐e͊͑͋ͤͯͩ

Shill using shill response on another shill thread. Huh.

THREE
MILLION
A
YEAR

or India

muricans

Feeereeeth meeeerahhh, gabaaghooooul~

>shill, shill, shill, shill

BLEARGH! YOOUUSSS NOTS WIIITTTEEE!!!

doesn't even bug me, but it's such a forced meme. There is no potential, the original 'le 56%' face was funny but this forced meme wave looks like shills

>j̪ư̗̻͓̝̭͒̎̾ͩs̥̾̈́ͮ̄͐̊ͯ͜t̃̍ͨ͊ ͓͇̳̫̟ͤͪͦ̾̄s̺͕͊ͯ͆̎̽ͅa̖͈͔͍̞̝̙̋ͣͩ͋̀̎̚g͙̩͔ͨ͊̓̂̈́͞ͅe̠̣̻̱͎̤̦ͮ̄͡ ̞̿͛̉͟ȁ̸͉̤̖̦̯̯̘̉n̖̼̖̟̿̃ͦ͗͑ͩd͍̞́̇͂͋̾̚ ̙̒͐̾̔ͮ̾̕ͅr̨͋e̵͍̣̺̼̫͔͕̋͗ͬp̘̂̔o̦̦̖̖̻̦̔ͯͫ̌͆̚͠r͇̼̼͑ͮͮ͌ͬ͆̽͡t͕͖͈̔̉̏ͣ

how do you type like that?
t.computer brainlet