All Europeans should be thankful to us for keeping Turks away. All

All Europeans should be thankful to us for keeping Turks away. All.
If you are Austrian living in Vienna, you're welcome.
Italians would have all the fancy Leonardos and Michelangelos without us.
England and Spain wouldn't have time time to colonize the world.
Just saying.

>military area
>inhabited pretty much entirely by serbs, directly commanded by Vienna

you dindu nuffin hrvoje

>Habsburska

Slavic languages were a mistake

Habsburška*

And then you had to give us the tie.

This. Every 10,000 European girl in each nation must be bred by Croatian bull

Venice and Spain stop the turks in Lepanto, the fuck are you talking about? illiterate Slav

das rite

You are Turks though

Thanks.

Had it not been for Franks we could've started working on South Slavia together.... oh well, this is still okay.

I just came to say that you guys (EU and UK especially) should give us Middle East back. We were handling Arabs nicely until you fucked it all up and now we have people blowing up all over the place.

sisek was a total embarassment for turks
they ahd like a billion soldiers who all got assraped by a vlach town garrison and some hugnarian cavalry

Take it, we don’t care

And most of them drowned.
Mudslimes can't swim.

Zrínyi 4 lyfe

Eternal Anglo gave it to likes and crypto likes (Saudis)

choke on this weakling

Ok, we do have a marble statue of Zrinski in our Feldherrnhalle (field commanders' hall of fame) in Vienna. And also one of Jelačić...

Will Trump help us reclaim ME and end terrorism?

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it.

Well memed

you faggots need another Lazarevic or Sokolovic to bring you back where you once were.

Turks eventually made it to Germany and Austria anyway.
If the G*rm wants Turks he will get them. You can't stop it.

Wow actual recognition

Some of you Austrians are alright after all