Does it bother you that all attractive women are liberal?

Does it bother you that all attractive women are liberal?

no

>all attractive women

You mean whores? Whores who will promise to love you to death do us part but divorce your ass and demand alimony a few years later?

>Claims

Immensely, it makes my le 56% face, into le 52% face.

>be attractive woman
>never had to work hard in life
>assume life is this easy for everyone in general
>think everyone deserves gibs cuz life should be easy and everyone should be nice just cuz

No liberal women are attractive. You’re just a virgin whose desperate.

Your assertion is literally the opposite of reality.

it doesn't because I'm mgtow and even if I weren't a mgtow faggot I still wouldn't be able to get any women even in my wildest dreams
I do find tall women more attractive which is strange since im not some kind of a sub weirdo

fpbp

peer pressure I guess

women turn other women into retards, it's a genetic disorder called the female gender

any woman will be right wing if you make her

No, all attractive women are stupid.

Attractive women generally don't have a political stance. They're liberal in that it is the default. My gf wears a thicker tinfoil hat than I do. Has no faith at all in the government to fucking do anything, yet claimed to be a liberal until I told her that her positions are mostly conservative

>women turn other women into retards, it's a genetic disorder called the female gender
I'd argue that its
>normies turn other normies into retards, it's a genetic disorder called being a normie

when I talk with conservatives I usually go full hippie mode about environment, bad treatment and standards for women in modern age,
but when I talk with liberals I talk how we need traditional gender roles and shit like that

pissing people off is fun especially when you do it by nitpicking different parts of your worldwiev

this attractive woman isnt

Nope

saxony must be a fun place to live in

All attractive women have learned to play along with the public expectations of them. Their attractiveness is usually just clothing, fitness, makeup, and hair - all things they learned from popular culture. So why wouldn't their ideology also just be something they cribbed from pop culture?

But when a woman finds a man, she starts to shape her appearance and worldview around the man. He's taken the place of 'the village' in her mind, and she redesigns her self image around him. Promoting sluttiness and promiscuity is a method to destabilize that arrangement, and women are being prevented from reaching this important step in their personal evolution. It's a jewish trick, and that's why women are unhappier today than ever before.

What this fella says

Attractive,......?

>has dated over 10 men
>Sup Forums's favorite coalburner

She doesent look very liberal.

I've honestly never met an attractive liberal who wasn't a complete braindead retard and a degenerate

No, for exactly that reason they are good and easy to bust a nut.

>This is what a feminist looks like
And this is why I don't fuck fatties, I mean, feminists.

>that dress lenght in teh middle of day
you are from belgrade so I'll excuse you for never seeing a decent girl before

Women take the politics of whatever man they are with. Liberal wives are a sign of weak men

no, because often they're emotionally unstable, depressed, cynical

/thread

The real issue is that no sane man cares about women. That is a very beta mindset if you care what women think. The Chad way of doing this would be to put these women in their place as they should not even be allowed to have political views. This is why Islam is the most Chad religion on the planet as it knows how women are supposed to be treated.

Also any man who would sell his soul to a liberal woman just for a promise of sex is a beta self hating cuck.

Sup Forums btfo, will we ever recover?

I don't care

I can fuck even drug addicts, adis women, stds women, grandmother women any women hole is hole

Weird, i see quite the opposite. Conservative women are by far more attractive. Where the fuck do YOU live user?

Most attractive women are non political, and if they are, they're just centrists who are quiet on the subject. They're neither Nazis/Fascists, Progressives, Commies, or Conservatives

>liberal
They are whatever will get them the most attention and pump up their low self esteem.

this. my girl was absolutely non-political when i met her. now shes somewhat conservative. i ll take that though

>all basic bitches just blindly follow whatever is the current norm and passively adopt any idea pushed by hollywood and facebook posts
Oh okay what else is new. Of course it shouldn't bother anyone. It's to be expected

The most attractive womens I know work more than most other people.

What's attractive about a liberal?

C'mon now

No, because that categorically isn't true.
Women tend to follow their boyfriends/husbands beliefs.

when I see the 1/100 liberal chick that's not some fat blue haired dipshit, I do wish they weren't handicapped :/

And nu males tend to follow what low hanging vagina clit beliefs are

as if the women who put effort into their appearance don't also dream of being a picturesque family

Never a truer word spoken

I don't think so!!!!
This is now an Aryan Women in Wheat Field thread

Are you high off your ass?

200 pound blue haired monstrosities are not attractive my guy

Nice anecdote?

attractive ?? sand inside the head is not attractive

Women are dumb.

:/

no they aren't, even if a hot one leans left I would easily mold her to my image like i did with my new gf who voted for hillary and is basically ann coulter now.

It bothers me

There's been pretty in depth studies on appearance and politics. Conservatives are overwhelmingly more attractive. Men and women.

*attractive single women

no it doesn't. Women are very emotional, when alone they go with emotions, once they get married they become conservative

Women blindly follow whom is currently in power.

Even roach women?

I live in Southern California. Literally BOTH of my next door neighbors look like this

Yeah right cholo
Que pedo?

Impossible.
You are a fucking american whale!

>white roasties
>atractif

Pik one

Rather have civilized than someone absolutely barbaric

Uhh... It's 2017. There are no attractive 'liberal' women

I'm MGTOW so I don't care

Bestiality isn't legal you freak.
Oh wait you're a nigger.

I like it when women have some sort of RWDS thing going on. They are honest about the fact that they find brutes who will commit violence against other males attractive. A rude and crude way of putting it, but they are honest parasites. I'm not saying that's bad or good, they're just honest, which is a virtue. Perhaps in the dynamic of traditional gender roles, that's a good thing.

For some reason though it seems like lots of these women who are far right, either end up being mudsharks or flip flop on their political opinions just because an attractive male pays attention to them (see Evalion).

The most attractive girl I know is totally right wing and racist. Many attractive girls I have talked to tend to have conservative ideology. So I don't know could be different in other areas of the U.S of course.

The only reason they're liberals/feminists is due to the combination of social pressure + media/government brainwashing. If slut shaming(and other forms of shaming) becomes a thing again they'll quickly abandon liberalism.

I fucked a confederate girl one time. She was a only a 6/10 but she seemed to enjoy whenever I was a dumb racist.

Also she happens to be from Ukraine so that might be why.

L I T E R A L L Y what. Most liberal girls are fat slut trolls with rainbow hair.