Why did Spaniards miscengate so much?

They kept miscengating with Amerindians until they formed a mongrel race called mestizos that is about an even mix of Amerindian and Spaniard. US and Canadian settlers in contrast did not miscengate with Amerinds. And you know what's even worse? The Spaniards also miscengated with niggers. Mestizos average about 3-6% black blood, even though they won't admit it.

My God what was it with Spaniards and miscengation? Look at how shitty Latin Americans look and how Americans and Canadians look so much better.

I get really pissed off when I see some people with Spanish flags on their posts accuse Americans of being mongrels who are admixed with nigger and Amerindian blood. When actually Americans are pure while Latin Americans are nigger and Indian admixed mongrels. All because Spaniards were such awful miscengators. Actually, to be honest, I am not even sure if Spain itself is free from nigger blood contamination, especially in the southern parts of the country. (Is Spain the country that spent 8 centuries under the occupation of a bunch of octoroons from Morocco, or am I getting them mixed up with someplace else?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE53mi-i9S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not the only ones. We're far worse. We created Brazil! :^)

This is not because of fundamental differences in these European groups. This is because most places the British colonized were relatively unpopulated. Look at South Africa if you want an example of a place colonized by the British that has plenty of mixed race mongrels.

we fuck up everithing we touch, feels good tho

>That post
>That flag

This is because Catholicism and a bill issued by the Pope cucked Spain and other Catholic empires. The British and Dutch didn't really mix because they were Protestant and thus felt no need to.

Intermarrying became encourage to spread the religion, but not every Spanish colonist did it.

And no, most Spaniards, despite the memes, do not have a single drop of Moor or shitskin blood. Spain only exists because they kicked them all out. Most Spanish people are of Germanic and Celtic descent. Perhaps Andalusia may have some admixture.

Still, fuck mestizos for ruining the image of all Hispanics.

Why though. Disease pretty much wiped them out you should have just killed the rest.

why wouldn't they fuck this

And go with our women instead of halfnaked indians ....

congrats on making Whites in the US a minority, and also making some of the most disgusting looking humans to exist, mestizos.

Except that is a Mestiza

The average pure indio from the jungle was flat, short, and fat. Also was a mongoloid gook looking thing, but the color of shit, making them even worse than normal gooks

Iberians were simply beta incels who were desperate to get their dick wet, much like modern white betas who settle for gooks

>Oh no, no the US!

we don't care.

So they could create THIS

those are old indigenous women, and they were desperate for a release, they could not masturbate due to catholicism and lack of boat privacy

700yrs of muslim conquest uponst your incestors

okay huemonkey

Imagine yourself being stuck in a boat for years with only men. Tell me that once you get off you won't start to rape the first woman you see. You need to understand those poor sailors man.

The average mestizo has almost no European blood and most of the time none, Spain and Portugal send 350 k people in 300 years, what you see there are indians, only countries that have mostly European blood are Venezuela and Argentina because they had migrations till the XX century in the other American countries are just a minority, less than 5%

>Three fucking months on a ship
>With no women
>Homosex in not ok, the inquisition might burn you
>No euro women on america

No wonder they racemixed, on those conditions even female strayan abbos are acceptable

See, here's the thing. You (and a lot of others), just assume that the mestizos are an even mix of white and native, but actually they are almost pure native. Spain sent very few people over, and most of the men they sent were overlords who organized the natives into plantation systems (encomiendas). The majority of the so-called mestizos are actually freed slaves, who then turned on their masters and killed or expelled most of them.

The Mexicans were particularly cucked, and didn't even lead their own rebellion. The first Mexican president (Santa Anna) was the provincial governor that Spain had appointed, who simply decided that he wanted to keep all of his revenues rather than most of them, and the herd minded bean people just followed along with their massa.

its due to protestant religion, in this religion non whites were seen devils that shouldnt be mixed with

>Same conditions for early English settlers.

Why not masturbate? Aside from their looks, can you imagine how those women must have smelled? Not to mention they wouldn't have spoken your language. I would say no, just no.

And Abbos? Really? Spainbro... I don't even know what to say.

>I am not even sure if Spain itself is free from nigger blood contamination

sure you sent that many but many indians died from plagues. but i agree , 50% of mexico population is predominantly indian to full indian.

the other 50% are , 50% mestizos or more european

The swarthiest dude in Spain will always be whiter than any american mongrel, you want to know why? It's the result of an amalgam of races, in perfect harmony. Meds are liked in Europe, whereas your inbred mutt kind isn't, and don't even go about indio subhumans, because you have indio blood as well. (Reminder that Native americans are indios, only named differently by the kike media), While Southern Spaniard may have 0.05% MENA blood (at most) the american mongrel subhuman will posses not only indio blood, but nigger and jewish blood, not to mention his "European heritage" is just a mixture of European sub-races, in complete disharmony.
americans are ethnic wretches, not only that but they are all circumcised and cater to the jews, they are the jews plaything. No matter how many of these threads you create to demoralize Meds; remember two things:
A) you will never be white or European
B) your country will be a brown subhuman shithole, and that serves you right because you ruined Europe by fighting for the jews

Not to mention americans are retarded (literally retarded, thinking of trump as some messiah, lmao) and posses a completely primitive materialist and superficial view of everything and anything, as Evola said, you have assimilated with the nigger psyche.

PS: get used to the indio/nigger/chink hybrids, this is the future that awaits your country, if you think it can be saved you are just proving my point that you are retarded, the fall of the jew is the fall of america

>When actually Americans are pure

he literally just wrote that sentence

one on the right isnt bad looking besides fucked up teeth, but obviously poor people arent as good looking as rich people retard.

I work in a free clinic and poor whites are probably uglier than poor non whites.

English settlers brought their wives along with them
Masturbation is a sin, specially in a boat full of people and no privacy
And anglos did racemix with abbos under similar circumstances

This.

>4
true, I've read some Erskine Caldwell books, are blacks, cubans, hispanics, etc...
couldn't even attend protestant churches in the early to mid 20th century.
protestant always saw non-anglo/germanic people as animals of some sort.
we never had that type of thought, since we were already mixed with moors

and blacks*

Most of you were already Mestizo in Spain with your Moor blood. Southern Spaniards ran the Spanish Empire and your most notable Spaniards were/are Southern so I don't know why you guys keep pushing this Spanish are white bullshit. Northern Spaniards that are white are closely related to the Irish, not the kind of white you wanna brag about

>Be in the sea for fucking months without any women at sight and having a bunch of scurvy starving sailors who where criminals at your side
>Decide to fuck the first androgynous thing that comes to you when you finally land.

>Be in the sea for months with your family and community
>Not decide to fuck the women because you're already have one.

Spaniards were mostly conquerors in the first years, anglos were mostly settlers.

you were going so well, but you fucked up in the end, northern spaniards aren't white than the southern ones. hey may be paler since it's significantly cloudier in the north, but in no way they have more blonde people or blue eyed or pink skinned

Actually, people of the north of Spain, and I am talking about Galicia, tend to have darker hair and skin. They are more related to the Portuguese I think.

You guys are bringing over a shit ton of beaners from your former slave plantations. I saw their ugly faces when I visited your country years ago, and I've seen them again in some of the recent news coverage. You guys are making a huge mistake by bringing them there, and I'm sure there are lots of people in your country that are ready and willing to mix with them. If it continues you guys will end up looking like the pic you posted.

no, they have lighter skin, but darker hair, same with asturians

hahahahahahahaha what the heeeeell is THAT?!

Is that what americans look like now?

>British are not white because they're a mix of celts, danes, anglo/saxons, and normans
>Not like the based masterrace Iberians who were owned and occupied by Africans for centuries and have the highest African admixture of any place in Europe

Because they thought it was their duty as Christians to civilize them.

Most European Americans are not race-mixed. We have a mostly segregated society, and contrary to the commercials and propaganda, we mostly don't have anything to do with other people groups. Just because you have a tendency to slop together with your unwanted immigrants doesn't mean everyone else does.

Really? Well it's been a long time since I went there. People of Catalunya and Aragon are related to the French (occitania).

iberians were an african tribe from the high atlas that travelled to the peninsula during a great glacial era by the way, unmixed iberians(few nowadays) are the original north-africans

Your country is also going to be a brown shithole because your ruling class is just as eager to import mestizos and replace you as ours is.

There where no whites there when we arrived, subhuman mutt. Stop crying and do something about it in case you are actually white (lol).

that's why the most rural communities of the rural areas, such as asturias and cantabria(>in the norht) sometimes have 20% north african blood on averae, they are less mixed with later invasions, visigoths, moors, phoenicians.
one of these groups are the pasiegos

Careful kike, i know your diaspora mother and her gipsy nosed twin daughters.

They sent over mostly men who had no choice but to marry natives. And they couldn't ethnically cleanse them because they had civilization and a higher population than the tribals in Northern America.

That's one of the hypothesis, another is that they're originary of the west of Europe and the other one is that they come from the east of the Mediterranean. You sure picked up the one you liked.

The Iberians were actually more developed than the Celts.

No, Spainbro. The English also sent only men first, just like Spain and every other European colonizer. Obviously you send men first in order to establish a beach head and make it safe before you send the fragile sex. Look up Jamestown. It's just that English wouldn't go down on the Natives, for the most part, and the Natives of North America aren't as ugly as the natives of Central and South America.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE53mi-i9S8

English DID mix with Pajeets, but the difference between European and Pajeet is much smaller than between us and Amerindians or Abbos.

Because we were mor human than you white supremacists. We care about them and tried to make them civilised. You killed each and every indian, you made a genocides. You have been liars, dishonest and hypocrites. You seem to be very christian but you are hypocrites and filthy people, bandits...

The Brits did mix too especially those living out in the frontier as fur trapper men creating métis children. But they brought over both females and men and they did not have a need to marry natives.

Men had harems of women and tons of slaves.

OK, I took a Spanish history class. The original inhabitants of Spain before the Romans came were Celts and Iberos. Those people fused together in some places and formed "Celtiberos." The closest thing to the original Iberos would be the Basque people, and the closest thing to the original Celts would be the people of Galicia.

>y-you are not huwhite!

Because South America was invaded by men looking to make a fortune, they brought almost none of their own women. North America instead was colonized by white men who in turn brought their white women. South America is trash because of this, walk into almost any Brazilian street and you see masses of murky eyed mongrels.

Just look at the picture. The Iberos lived in the Levant.

Who's that tall gypsy looking man and why is he surrounded by goblins?

You made them civilized! HA! In what way are they civilized?

Now they are coming to our country raping and killing. They have translated their animus toward you for being their former slave masters against all white people as a whole, and they use that animus to justify their utter failure to build functional countries, and to leach off of our welfare system. We owe them because we're 'teh evil white man' and Spain "oppressed" them.

Also, none of this has anything to do with White Supremacy. Different people groups which are incompatible have to be kept separate if you want to have a peaceful high trust society.

What the hell are you on about you stupid negro

It's you again! and this is who I was referring to last thread

Spaniards encountered civilized amerindians who could be dealt with peacefully. Eventually humans did what humans do and the races mixed. Americans and Canadians encountered only savage amerindians who had to be exterminated. This is also why Northern Mexico is whiter than the rest of the country, the indians living there were the savage ones who were exterminated. This is also why Brazil is about 50% white and 50% black, the Amazonian native can't into civilization so the portuguese exterminated them. Then they had to import blacks from Africa to satisfy the demand for slaves.

>You made them civilized!
Learn to read, I said we TRIED. We are guilty on not being evil like you. Sorry we couldn't watch 500 years in the future.

Friendly reminder that the spics that go full "American imperialism", "Spanish oppression", "la Raza" shit are retarded commie plants

Most white Americans are 99%+ European. Any swarthiness in white Americans is from Southern euro admixture
But only half of Americans are white at all.

>Declare war on us.
>Steal our land.
>Bitch about it.

Disease killed most of the Indians that the British settlers might have msicegenated with, so that part of North America got really depopulated. The parts the Spanish started after, the Caribbean and then Central America, based on proximity to Spain, were tropical and not as affected by disease (the Caribbean was actually), so admixture was important to survive in the harsh UV radiation near the equator and in the Mexican and Andean highlands, and it was more available as large populations existed already to mix with.

Indios are more tolerable to mix with than negros and negros are tolerable to indios to mix with, so white>mestizo>indio>sambo>black, whereas white>black is pretty repellant to whites. That bridge existed in Latin America, hence the trainwrecks that are Puerto Rico and Brazil.

Plus Catholicism did play a role.

Do you know who Jeffrey Dahmer is? I don't think he was Mexican. And other white american men do the same shit. If you want to talk about voodoo, alright, Haiti is another fucking world.

Italoamericans have mafias just as Colombians. It's related to drugs and mafia.

>gypsy looking man
If only they looked like that...
(note: I don't want to start a shitposting war, but this is my best pic that shows what the average inbred gypo looks like)

Americans WISH they were spaniards at the time with 10 wives to serve you abd workers to build you shit.

The British colonies strictly have citizenship rights to "white men" and excluded natives and niggers, also making it illegal to mix with them. The Spanish colonies were civic nationalist and mixed with their shitskins

Be this kind of attention whore, to came here saying he did worse, rotfl

>The British and Dutch didn't really mix because they were Protestant and thus felt no need to.

You have no much of an ideia have you? do you know hwt is Suriname? old dutch colony, it is completly mixed,beyond repair.
African americans have an average of 12 -17% european blood, who do you think that did it? it was the brits.

>we never had that type of thought, since we were already mixed with moors

You are, spanish and portugese aren´t, since by any genetic map of europe, they cluster far away of morrocans, and are only connected to other groups of europeans.

No, iberians and north africans don't share much, they are different and sepatared populations.

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses [B]show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. [/B]The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of >European-based genetic diversity.« Comas et >al. 2000

That chick was actually a dark-skinned castiza. Those are indias, not mestizas.

Pic related is a criolla and a mestiza.

He belong to the European nobility, the house is the same that the kangs of France, he is also related with the royal families of the Anglos, Greece, Sicily and Austria

Criolla and castiza

You see, I still have a hard time understanding this. I don't get activated by ugly women. I couldn't copulate with women that look like this (pic related), and I wouldn't want to have children with them. What's the point in reproducing if the kids you produce look nothing like you? It's useless.

Fair, mostly white castiza

Castizo/Mestiza not welcome.

>durrhurr we're not mixed with moors.
>every sicilian has brown eyes and black hair.
You can lie to me, but your mulatto ass can't lie to yourself.

Evidently, the Christian charity of the Spaniards gave rise to a lot of death and suffering. You don't get brownie points for good intentions.

The one on the right is still ugly. This is how most mestizos look.

It's because they fucked 12 year old Native girls, not 20+ goblins. The truth isn't pretty, but 12 year old Native girls are sometimes

But you know MENA admixture is not as toxic as Amerindian. MENA at least were able to built civilizations before they got jacked over by Pisslam, and furthermore they are at least Caucasoid.

Because we love everyone

Indeed. You are correct, but they don't look like the indias that were posted
Some Castizas are welcome

strawmanning spicnigger. time to leave.

>im mulatto

Kek you're correct

And the foreign policy of the usa has created alkaeda, ISIS and all the shit we have in the world righ now.

I agree, but Spain should have had the dignity and pride not to mix with jungle savages. They have created a huge demographic nightmare and problem for us in the US.

They fucked them because of sexual need, and they impregnated them because of Christian values.

White people smells like wet dogs and their breath reeks, not to mention their tiny pinky penises

Te has volvido loco hombre? Chistes gallegos todavia existen en 2017?

Yeah we fucked up bad. Sorry bro.

This is weak.

Most Americans are Whiter by far. Spain and it's "pure ethnic heritage" was completely fucked up with Moorish (north African) blood for centuries.

Your nation was dicked by Islam for ages and they mixed that dirty bedouin blood with your partially white blood.

It's doesn't matter, Spanish birth rates are in the crapper.

>this thing that happened shouldn't matter to you, because of this other thing that happened in a different time & place
Cool story bro.

Most americans arent white, 50% are non white, the us is 50% white.