Is it ok to breed with japanese people?

They are honorary aryans.

Because they are honorary aryans, we should allow them their racial purity.

They're not even fucking their own women, it's a waste of cute jap girls

No. Honorary Aryan status doesn't apply to breeding with Aryans. Having an honorary degree from Harvard doesn't qualify you to be a surgeon.

BUT THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF IT?
WHY IS IT DEGENERATE TO FUCK A CUTE JAPANESE GIRL?

Neither of us are breeding either. Maybe we should combine our powers.

Yes! Aryans should unite against the jews

Do it as much as you want and are able to, but assuming you are a real Frenchman you should find and breed with a nice French girl.

Microdick the gathering breeding nanodicks like mushrooms. Dicku micru go home.

It's okay to breed up, it's dumb to breed down.

French women are selective bitches that don't think about having a family and children and only care about getting fucked by some sandniggers.
French women are truly the worst woman in europe, I'm serious

The entire west coast will be hapa in the future.
I just hope that some of them are light eyed

It's our obligation to help our allies, not to betray them and ourselves at the same time

I might move to japan for some of that asian pussy. Hey if whites to go extinct we might as well giver our genes to our closest allies

Its the same across the whole of the west. Don't take the easy way out. Work on yourself. Things are changing. No one will respect you or your children if you do what you are suggesting.
Have fun, get experience in japan if that's what appeals to you.
Your children won't be the same as you if you breed Asian. You will be doing the same thing you criticize women of doing.
Women are seeking the same thing you seek from Japanese women.

It's wrong because we respect them. they are having the same problem with their birth rate as we are. If you breed with them it is double damage. It hurts the white Birth rate as well as the Japanese birth rate. Breeding with Japanese is the worst thing you can do.

No.

>Fuck trash white girls that had 12 niggers inside them or a pure asian qt

Seems like an easy choice.

Where does that leave the young jap man?