Daily reminder that stormfags are actively piggybacking off IOTBW and ruining everything in Canada...

Daily reminder that stormfags are actively piggybacking off IOTBW and ruining everything in Canada. I've seen a similar article for Victoria recently

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
youtube.com/watch?v=hx-XpRCGaFc
youtu.be/iEHzaVJGWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=UNRg4lT9kfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Again. That's why we stress to not change the message.

Oh boy... We're a completely different type of Hate here in Canada. You can't just be secular with races now. If you're white and attending this, you're the lowest common demoninator, the fucking weakest link in the chain, you're the piece of shit on the lawn my friend. Now granted, we've got quite the handful of Black/Native/Chinese/Indian dick chuggers, but hot damn I didn't think white people ever cost so actually soft that they need a god damn community Pat on the Back.

For people who claim to be all about optics, White Supremacists are absolutely buttfucking terrible at optics. At least as far as trying to convert normies to the ideology goes.

All those groups. ALL OF THEM, are just there to sabotage. Remember that, and avoid them like the plague.

>are just there to sabotage.

All of them are CSIS agents, every time.

You underage fags have no idea people have been doing this sort of shit in the past for a very long time now. None of this is new people were throwing fliers in plastic eggs onto people's lawns during Easter years back with pro- white msgs . You retards are late to the party to try to claim evwryone is psyop. Fucking reddit retards

Yeah that's why the news has been covering these white supremacist posters over the last week. Because it happens all the time

are there any white supremacists that are genuinely racist, and not just shills?

your intuition is severely lacking, and you couldn't be more wrong.

there are useful idiots, yes.

so what are you trying to achieve exactly? What makes you different from a useful idiot?

Although I wouldn't attent this myself because it screams honeypot, at some point you have to realize that if you really want a real change and believe in WN you're gonna have to leave your room and organize with people.
Reminds me of the picture of the SS ceremony.
>What do you think of these guys, /pol?
>buncha larpers, (((hitler)))
>falling for the NatSoc jew

You will only get so far spamming memes and harassing people on twitter. You guys are afraid of this shit becoming "real."

Stormfags and Nazi LARPers are absolute scum.

If you want to spread a message (i.e. white people are worth saving), then why would you align with the most hated, maligned group in history? I'm pro-white, but these people make it a challenge.

I live in Burnaby and saw some of these flyers 1/2

Nothing wrong with white nationalist groups distributing their own flyers as long as they stop adding their own logo's,watermarks and web addresses to the it's okay to be white flyers.

These were up days before IOTBW flyers fyi

2/2

Generation Identity is the standard we should be aiming for. It's possible to organize and be pro-white without being a Nazi.

Why is that even relevant to what the iotbw? Why do I even matter and why do I have to prove my credentials on an anonymous forum? Who the fuck are you and do you run things here? Last time I checked Hiro was Japanese.

I will just state that all these white supremacist groups are shit and they do nothing but sabotage the lives of white people. You can think about what I'm saying, look into it, and draw your own conclusions.

They've been in the news since forever you fucking retard prior to this the eggs I mentioned were shown all over tv news with outragw you god DAMN newfag fuck

Stormfront Radio has already given Sup Forums credit for IOTBW. Haven't you goys been listening to the best pro-white daily morning call-in show on the alt-right?

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

Alt right doesn't exist

Ironmarch is fucking cancer. They behave as if they have some kind of moral superiority but haven't achieved shit.

No you retards are young lebbit faggots that only have a few things to reference . maybe you should do some research before being a faggots

Stormfront isn't Alt-Right, neither is David Duke.

Went to their site it's 100% controlled opposition bullshit

>ropeculture
nice

I kekd

Nah you're fucking stupid

Glow in the dark niggers out to ruin a good thing, naturally.

This. Luckily they're a minority so the IOTBW campaign is proceeding mostly uninterrupted.

It’s not controlled SEIGEfags are just autistic
>MUH POLITICAL TERROR!
>SHOOT YOUR MAILMAN!
>what’s that? Practice what l preach? I don’t want to get arrested

You are wrong underage retard that doesnt understand people have been doing this shit for YEARS. You are just as hurt people arent obeying your strict rules of whatever you want to call it go suck down turdues cock

>muh nazis
If they're out there literally LARPing in repro SA uniforms and flying a swastika that's one thing, but the vast majority of these groups use some form of pagan/natsoc imagery. Might be something you'll have to get over. Regardless, my point is that Sup Forums is deathly afraid of anything that isn't related to shitposting on chans or social media "activism." If that's the limit of your comfort zone then that is where this movement will flounder and die.
The second people step out of their homes and do some IRL networking, organization or protesting 90% of you sperg like literal autists about psyop falseflag honeypots and undercover alphabet soup.

youtube.com/watch?v=hx-XpRCGaFc

oh, you must be so old school! bet you got it all figured out!

>hurr durr we're political terrorist guerrilla fighters who are going to destroy the system
>*puts up posters once a month*

DAILY REMINDER

THE IOTBW MEME IS DEAD

HOLY FUCKKKK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOTS

>inb4 OYY VEYYYY SHLOHMO

you cunts are trying to ride a dead horse, move on to the next propaganda piece and concentrate on that instead.

nice leftypol thread

now GTFO

Something Alinsky said about staying within your competencies? Pol is best when it's annonymous tech-savvy propoganda . Let other group do muh blood and soil. Goebbels is our spirit animal.

Sorry that it took Hillary to open her dumb fucking mouth to have you exposed to such a term. I've been saying it since at least 2013. It exists. Stop acting like a rebellious teenager.

Don has stated multiple times that he doesn't like the alt prefix as its usually associated with degenerate shit ie "alternative lifestyles", but I guess we'll take whatever opportunity lands at our feet.

Castanet is cucked as fuck. Don’t go there unless for classifieds

youtu.be/iEHzaVJGWE0

NEVER FORGET /RHODESIA/

It all leads back to the Kikes.

its because they aren't smart people and they don't really care about the country. they just do it for the fun of it. they will probably never go away so politically they just need to be cut off of any serious nationalistic movement.

How long have these groups been operating and what have they achieved in that time? Once you've answered these two questions you should understand why these people/groups are a massive problem. This isn't the 1930s. Tactics used in the 1930s aren't going to work almost 90 years later. We need to adapt.

Stormfags and neonazis were deliberately created by Jews to serve as a controlled opposition, to strip nationalist of any legitimacy via use of low IQ impressionable people.

you from okanagan?

>not realizing that nearly every WN group is ran by left wingers doing normal subversion bullshit

This was obviously going to happen. Want to have a pro-European rally? All it takes is 10 lefties to show up carrying the Swastika flag to ruin it.

>"I've been fighting this thing before you were born, son."

And you've had so little success, why should anyone listen to you?

Not surprising, since neo-nazi larpers are essentially either honeypots, controlled by jews or just subhuman retards.

This

Also this

This is an important point but too much good activism has been ruined by somebody throwing up a roman or wearing an SS pin. Completely alienates the masses

This is why flash rallies with limited attendance are the way to go.

Ya, chugbank at the moment but I bought a place in town.

I doubt this is even from Stormfront themselves. They wont associate with nazi imagery because of the optics it provides. I doubt theyre gonna be hanging posters around town saying "the storm has arrived". This seems like something a jew would come up with.

>fliers in plastic eggs onto people's lawns during Easter
This is good.

cool, i hope we find each other organically somehow. no homo

If you guys want to continue with the propaganda route you need to keep up the pressure on the colleges and their Marxist professors. Try some provocative slogans.

HEY WHITE PROFESSOR! WALK YOUR OWN TALK ON RACIAL INTEGRATION OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT! (That means you put it in your own neighborhood. It does not mean you living in a society where the politicians, police and military are mostly white.)

You still get more white children if you breed them that way.

Do your children a favor. Make them white.

Do your country a favor. Make it white.

White Man. Don't play nice with Jews who are teaching you self hatred. Fight back!

Was quite surprised to see that media on a Portuguese underwater throat singing image board. You in Kelowna, please don’t tell me you go the the uni...

This could just as likely have been done by antifa/jews.

Stormfags, lack the ability to see that they are the greatest enemy to pro-white movements by far.

Daily reminder that Jews closed down stormfront so that they would come flood pol

Vernon

I tried uni back when I lived in Vancouver and saw immediately what a scam it was. Not to mention how fake a country Canada really is.

I work now and probably will wind up like Travis Bickle at this rate.

This isn't the first time WN stuff has appeared on castanet and Vernon has a Son of Odin chapter...thing is the leadership does not at all look white.

Leftists are posting these
They have a thread on Leftypol to subvert us

They have no clue how to bring about a fascist revival. Reminder tho a lot of those groups are fed infiltrated from the top to the bottom. They displace these optics for a reason.

>flood pol
>pol
It's Sup Forums also Stormfront is still alive and it's mostly boomers.

And it hasn't helped white people one fucking bitt because white supremacist groups are always retarded cockheads that literally always damage their own causes

Well good for you for being woke. More than I can say for a lot of my friends. The existence of groups like that is good because it shows that there are numbers out there but associating with them is another story. If only there were a less radical alternative. Also if you look past the homeless and shitskins then Vernon is pretty based.

>hurr stormfront basically agrees with us on 99% of everything but they need to stop dragging us through the mud
just stop

Being an ancap you might want to look in the mirror.
youtube.com/watch?v=UNRg4lT9kfs

That's why you use the truth as a weapon. No matter what anyone does about it, you keep using the truth. If you pack up and go home, you have lost. This movement has room for many voices. Don't silence yours just because someone disagrees with you and your tactics. If your technique is good, keep using it. The white people being taught self hatred right now will not get bored with the message. One side say they are the cancer of human history. Your side says it's ok to be white. That is an important contrast to their brainwashing.

don't be dumb, IOTBW will always work because of how simple it is

if it ever dies down it can just be started up again without any changes

It's brilliant

ancaps are white supremacists

Link please.