How would you define white

at what point does it go to not being white ?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Not OP"

if you have pink undertones, you are white.
for example, this guy looks pale, but he has green/olive undertones so he is not really white.

so white countires are central/eastern/northern european ones.
IN southern europe a big part of the population has olive skin tones

nipples are the only way to tell

This shit always cracks my shit up kek.

another green undertoned indivdual, despite being pale during winter, he is never pink

Typical ancestry from the following is how I would define it broadly:
>Scandinavia
>Germany/Switzerland/Austria/Hungary
>Western Slavic countries
>British Isles
>Low countries/France

this, but I include eastern slavs too, russians, belarussian and ukraininas are pink pale

Definition 1:
The peoples within 0.02 Genetic distance from each other who are within the red box shown in this graphic:

>transhuman event horizon

I'm dying here lmao who knew this meme had so much potential

It's all about the pink/white colouration. True White people have skin that show the underlying muscle easily therefore they have a slight pinkish nature. They also have pink nipples/labia/cockheads so it's dead easy to tell who is White when they are nude.
Note that Americans tend not to have pink cockheads because of ritual male baby genital mutilation which leaves the nipples as the only way to tell.

Definition 2:
The peoples within the shaded area who are responsible for most of human accomplishment.

No-one can define the exact point where green ends and blue begins, that we can recognise blue and green as different colours. Defining the exact point where 'white' ends is equally pointless.

Something like this. Any niggerer, and you're out.

why is it pointless

Scoring more than 50% north_Euro+Atlantic_Med on Dodecad k12. Prove me wrong.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0

My nipples and cock are brownish, but im still white af

Alright Tyrone. We believe you.

basically anyone who's set foot on the north american continent had their DNA corrupted by la bestia and cannot be considered white anymore

>dyed hair

Once you're american

depends on the audience

Hair isn't a skin tone, cunty mate.

Here are some pictures of white people

>Let me tell you who is white

Caucasian skull structure. Some races share Caucasoid features with there being subtle differences, but the skull never lies otherwise forensic anthropology wouldn't exist.

Anyone who has white privilege

Ancestry.com said i was 97% scandinavian and 3% german so its basicly impossible i have nigger genes

Uncle Sami knows why ancestry.com would say so.

If i had Sami DNA it would say «finno-ugric» you paki

When you're american

>White.
>Brown nipples/cockhead.
Error. Does not compute. Please pick one.

I got pink nipples but I'm 1/4 Native American and can't grow a beard because of it.
The rest of my family is named Stadig though so I assume we're mostly Dutch, won't take DNA test shit because you waive the rights to your DNA over to a corporation.

fucking amerimutts

Pink nips are just one aspect. Growing a beard is another.
Brown nips and not being able to grow a beard are both instant disqualifiers.

>I'm 1/4 Native American
the absolute state of american genetics

rolling

Well I lie, I can grow a beard but it's one of those mangy Japanese beards. Also Mediterraneans can grow full beards and some have pink nips.
And Slavs, and Irish.

Holy shit it's almost like some Slavs, Irish and Meds have a high amount of White genetics.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So people from southern Norway and Sweden, with the highest concentration of Germanic DNA, are not white?

Only retarded amerimutt mixed mongrel niggers like yourself that are 20% italian 20% german 20% english are?

Fucking retard. I hope you get necked to death

>Le asian mutt is a Sup Forumsster
Couldn't even make this up

>at what point does it go to not being white ?
very simple, you'll know when you see it.

Americans can't understand this. They literally have no concept of a european person because they've never been to europe in the first place.

To be fair it's easy to misunderstand when the few Americans that come to Europe always visit a city and find themselves in Neo-Africa or Neo-Middle East.

When it's not Anglo-Saxon.

Well, guess im a nigger now

>posts literal halfbreed with nigger nose and blue contact lenses
kys

Lol no number 25 is the only white part.

this is where the line stops

Gimme the goods

Not really, a nigger/mongrel is way more easier to discern than a native European in a major city like Rome for example.

You do know theres nothing as a pure germanic anglo saxon right? They are literally half germanic half celtic. By your logic, germans and celts would also be white, or Anglo Saxons wouldn't be white

your whole country is halfbreed.

Only purebred WASPs are white.

>your whole country is halfbreed.
Slovenia? You must be retarded.

What the fuck is a purebred anglo saxon? A descendant of the Jutes who have never mixed with a celt before? You know this isn't actually possible?

>human

>Owning guns is bad

Spotted the communist

your whole country is retarded.

Nah man that's genetics. You are not quite white. Better luck next time.

Easy. If Hitler said you were white, you're white. If he said you aren't, you aren't.

10.0000 Germans invaded your country of weak men and conquered it in less than 24 hours.

The sad truth is that genetic research will draw clear lines between the gifted and the average and the disabled, in many areas of life, in and out of racial groups (however, the clear averages will undeniably emerge as they always do). The only solution is compassion. Transhumanism will allow the less fortunate to use neurological resources in the cloud, and future generations will be born through careful genetic selection. All peoples.

It has nothing to do with socially-imposed white privilege. We live in an increasingly interconnected global society where whites are increasingly rare.

We’re all a little Jewish.

fuck off

>We live in an increasingly interconnected global society where whites are increasingly rare.

America is not the rest of the world.

americans are not European though

We welcomed them. Germans>Brits

You're maybe just colorblind. Show cock.

Italians are white you subhuman.

When you do not have european ancestry.

And no khazaria doesn't count, Chaim

Your 20% Italian DNA doesn't exactly count on you being ''Italian''. You don't know anything about Italian culture, language, or society. You're a retarded mongrel diaspora of Italians. You are an American. You speak America's language, and you are engrossed in America's culture, not Italy's.

Stop LARPing as ethnicities and peoplegroups. I'm so fucking tired of yankees doing this shit

>24 hours, not 2 weeks with huge casualties
Amerimongrel education

Fuck you dad is way better than aryan subhumans

I am italian with a proxy you subhuman. Getting tired of explaining to dumb amerishits that just because italians have like .1 middle eastern admixture doesn't make them non white because it gets more and more tiring every time.

>We welcomed them
Sorry, but you are incorrect. Again. You posted a half black Russian model and claimed she was white. Then You called me a burger. You must be of diminished intellectual capacity.

Hand it over... that thing ... your white genes... for my (((master's))) utopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Lol saved

americans are subhumans

>When it's not Anglo-Saxon.

> 2 months, fighting bravely, while being increasingly abandoned by allies.

Bro, stop believing what the jews told you in high school.

dam strait nigga

They are just jealous of our kingdoms superior genes

Another Norwegian subhuman. Your entire nation and allies could not defend against 10.000 German Soldiers?
Sad!

If You're a Joo- You're NOT white.
After so long of telling us you are a race and not white
Then you are not white, but just Arabic/Med mutts.

anglos are fat ugly subhumans

Italians are the Niggers of Europe, one step below Roaches.