Spirit cooking party had children in attendance

Can any lawfags speak to the legality of exposing children to nked adults? Is this legal? Shouldn't these people be getting charged with some form of sexual assault on a minor? Like, if somebody ran out in front of some kids and flashed their dicks then they would be arrested so how is this any different?

Post more like pic related if you have them. If this is in fact illegal we could take them down with shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDs7VCAh0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Xxbe5Z_M3qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to November 2016. We already knew that ffs.

its perfectly natural to eat syrup off a human body.

I never saw the children. Is this illegal or what? Seems to me like it would be. This is like the next best thing to get them with other than video of them actually banging children... The latter being illegal to even disseminate in the first place

>contributing to the degeneracy of a minor - completely "legal"

The kids are only there because they think they are hot shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDs7VCAh0Q

is there any context for that video?

nudism is not illegal, only if sexual in nature, for sexual purposes

but whats in the "syrup"?

exposing children to naked living adults in legal?

This and other creepy videos showed up randomly (well, right after Weiner's laptop got seized) on a website called worldcorpo.

There were pictures of some fat guy taking a dick pic, a creepy video that looked like a ritual sacrifice although not very clear, and lots of other stuff including this "fatherhood" video.

People believe the person speaking in the video is John Podesta, as the child being tortured seems to call him "John" and then "Skippy," which is Podesta's nickname when he gets angry on the campaign trail.

Voice comparison:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxbe5Z_M3qI

Adrenochrome suspended in virgin (child's) blood with some ethanol as a preservative.

So far I've spotted two things that are photoshopped into this image. One the person with the glasses on his neck. Number two the top hat on the guy with the red pants. You know this is probably a completely comprised image, I bet the body is fake too. The more you look at it the faker everything looks.

WHAT'S HUGH JACKMAN DOING THERE?

Bump.

in this context it could be classified as art.

So you're allowed to show children naked adults because it's "art" ? So I can sit a child down on my lap and show it "artistic nudes" until the cows come home? because art?

Hmmm..

>NUDITY?!?
>MAKE IT STOP
Typical leaf

The one meme that destroyed Hillary's entire campaign.

Praying to Moloch for the removal of his cancer.
He had no choice: submit to the powers of evil, molest children and murder innocents on the horned one's altar, or die a slow and painful death from skin cancer.

Hugh doesn't want to do the things he does; he wants to act, but when you are cursed by an acolyte of darkness to suffer cancer, you are faced with a choice which really is life or death.

THIS IS FUCKING DISTURBING , PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Hugh had skin cancer like 4 times though, it's coming back to him. Doesn't seem right

What party doesn't have a bunch of children in a pool for entertainment?

It's his curse: each time he wavers, they give him cancer, to remind him that only they hold the cards - he is the property of Moloch and will bend the knee, or die.

He's probably been ritually sodomised at some point. That's powerful juju, from what I hear.

You people are such drama queens.

That's how you get rabies.

what the fuck is this?

That is Tamera Luzzatto Managing Director at Pew Charitable Trusts Washington D.C. Metro Area. Personal friends with all the Skippy & the whole DC gang. The kids are Alexandra Tydings

Stop being a queen.

Fucking savage

Yea, most things come down to parental consent you statist retard

>Jack is owned by.
what the fuck..this is not a mistake

You much have a boring life if that's enough to get you worked up.
Ever wonder is a boy's ass shakes like a woman's when he fires a rifle from the "prone" position?
Asking for a friend.

wtf dude?
i'm calling the party v&

I found the couple mentioned in the post. That lady works for GuideSpark. Look like one of those stupid .com bubble tech companies that doesn't do anything.
>GuideSpark enables HR organizations to communicate and engage with employees through effective bite-sized chunks of information.

Bullshit. Walk around in public naked near a park or school just cause you wanted to take a naked stroll. See how long it takes you to get arrested.

It's John Podesta "Playing dominos on cheese pizza"

damn..... if only u could see his face and be done with all this evil bullshit...

Wolverine?! NO

So there's this pizza company called Domino's...

They have a nudist beach, blacks beach, in my area that parents occasionally bring their kids to. It really is fine as long as it's not a sexual thing and in an appropriate area.
Anybody would get arrested if they were naked around a regular park or school so it's not a good comparison.

t-t-think of the children!

Yours really isn't either as you're describing areas that are designated for nudists. A parent bringing a child to an area which is specifically for people to be nude is different than a nude person being in any other public setting. The comment I was replying to made it seem like exposing kids to nudity of a non sexual nature is fine in any situation when it isn't.

Also, I don't even know if it's legal to bring a child to a nude beach... Don't those have age restrictions too?

We need a lawfag to give us a quick rundown

I couldn't find anything specific but it looks like it could vary by state in america. Not sure about other countries.

There are no laws about nudity in private locations. Nudist beaches are private locations, just like the inside of a house is a private location.

Why are you shocked about this?

Oh I see chemfag is back