When will Sup Forums realise that you can't stop China?

>China soon to be world 1 economy wise
>China just about to reach the position it would be at without the wars and other things
>Really high population all over the world
>Chinese youngsters studying abroad occupying every university across the globe, especially USA, mostly staying abroad and having chinese family with their tradition
>Chinese companies are top notch nowadays, Huaweii, Tencent etc
>China opened up the second silkroad
>China is getting expensive and wealth going up, salaries are huge
>China don't let foreigner work in China or rather don't treat them as special snowflakes
>Huge ghost cities because they think about the future when population will be even bigger than now, no longer 1child policy
>lower class and middle class uprising
>China takes no shit from foreigners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOVBGLFwvp8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show your flag

It's right there in OP.

Ching chong bing ning pong

China is now burning that African Coal.>
Soon an AIDs and plague epidemic will get them.>
Ancient Chinese were white>

Hahaha

China is a fucking shit hole, literally a prototype of what globalists want for Europe and the US
>forced birth control
>no rights
>censorship
>no rule of law
>no guns
>no independent organization

Everyone who has been there knows it

That's why such a large percentage of their business class leaves

>having chinese family with their tradition

Lol no, ricedick, Chinese girls come here to learn and stay here for white cock.

Pic related, my chink fucktoy

>I will never have a qt chink gf

>Pic related, my chink fucktoy
How do you get her?

That's a big and unstable national identity and social system you have there.
It would be a shame if something were to...
happen to it.

It's very easy bro.

Use "learning Mandarin" as an excuse for talking to them if you don't have any ideas.

That is precisely the type of shithole that comes out at the top in a capitalist, globalist, (((free market will fix it))) society.

Hong Kong proves us they could be something more.

Its funny, if the world was instead colonized by China, they would sterilize anything they find, but instead Western world with its civilisational expanding myths are the ones seen as evil.

Really, I assume this only works if you look good enough
also the chink girls I have eyes on, seems to have a friend but i am not sure yet maybe she just talks with him because of the language
do you think it is easy to cuck a chink manlet and conquer his girl?

Yes.

>buying in to the China meme
all of my keks

This is why we seriously need to clean out the west coast. Whenever politicians carp about "national security", they don't need to point to the nearest Muslim and say "terrorist" - just take a brief video tour of SoCal and point to all the empty houses owned by Chinese investors. Collusion? Economic invasion? Moving our manufacturing capabilities across the ocean, under their control? Artificially driving property values up, in order to force out existing citizens and implement a re-population strategy by falsely reporting the sale value of a house? You know, by just giving homes to illegal Chinese immigrants with forged paperwork? So many questions, and the answer to all of them is "THEY ARE INVADING, STEALING OUR TECHNOLOGY, AND UNDERMINING OUR WAY OF LIFE. WHY AREN'T WE DOING SOMETHING?"

Here's my totally true story.

>be me couple years ago
>bitcoin trader
>want to use Chinese exchange to make 20x leveraged trades
>Interface is in chinese though
>go on dating app, find english student in china
>hire her as translator
>she falls in love with me
>lose quarter million dollars on a 5 million dollar futures contract gone horribly wrong
>she still loves me
>comes and visits me in america, talks to me every day

tl;dr lost equivalent of 2.5 million in BTC, but gained a clingy virginal chinese lover that i can't get rid of

>Yes.
Ok I will try it, I think she is interested, but the chinkboi let me doubt it, but you gave me hope again user.
thanks
and if I fail I can always rant about how chinks should leave my country.

Ant will be white again, asian grill cant resist.

Don't know how hard your financial loss hit you, but having a qt girl loving you unconditionally sounds pretty perfect to me.

Kek nice pasta

degenerate white whores on suicide watch

There's some noticeable Chinese syntax in that post of yours. Weird.

Don't you like capitalism user?

WE

I actually managed to recoup the raw dollar amount I had in coin through other means, though the price change since then still stings a little bit. The chinese grill is cool and all, but I don't want hapa children. American women are shit tho so I just might import her and start knocking her up.

desu i'd take the 2.5 mil over the girl lol

China will stop China.
China's traditional view is that China is the whole world. The 'Middle Kingdom' (between heaven and hell).
They don't want to rule the world, any external action they take is just to keep China secure and prosperous.
In the 20th century it was widely predicted that by 2015 we'd be in a Blade Runner type world were Chinese expansion meant everything was sinoised. I knew then it was bullshit, a nerds daydream thought up because they knew nothing of the Chinese mind.
--//-----//---//
We've had some good bants on here from the Chinese, I don't mind them especially when they are under a Chinese flag and not trespassing on Anglo territory.

SINK THE CHINKS

seems the yellow fever is taking me over,
>American women are shit tho so I just might import her and start knocking her up.
do it, and educate your hapa children, they will be more european than any white cumslut.

Flash will fuck them up if they overstep the mark.

LARP harder Pajeet

Your REAL flag, faggot

Use your real flag chinky boy

You can always move to Northern China

Qing dynasty =/= traditional China
If the enlightenment thinkers looked back to the middle ages for inspiration instead of going further back to Roman and classical Greek times, there would have been no enlightenment
If you had done the work searching through the Chinese classics you will find no mentions of the "middle kingdom" being the center of the universe

Really?
I'll take your word for that since my knowledge doesn't stretch much further than the time period covered by Dynasy Warriors.
I'm still informed that the chinese character is insular and limited to a world that is China. Unless Chinese under a China flag wish to correct me (I'm not a cunt and will not assblast a correction from the correct quarter).
Also I was correct about China's role in the early 21st century, that can't be debated although I'm still open to alternative explainations for its cause.

>You can always move to Northern China
only with the imperial army

>do it, and educate your hapa children, they will be more european than any white cumslut.

does it rly work that way though?

They still teach their kids and show on maps that China is in "the centre of the globe" that's why the globe is strained out, because you can't put continent on the map without stretching the globe out.

>does it rly work that way though?
If you are an imperialist and believe in civilisation and the Reich yes, if you are a nationalist, no.

Yes, chicken chinks will cuck their husbands and bfs without a thought for a white cock. I made at least one pregnant and could have made several more preggo. Worth it

Gotta check that three of a kind, for that hand speaks the truth.

Reading old books about China was a revelation for me. While it's true that some modern books on China are genuinely insightful, they are still couched in politically correct bullshit that obscures the truth (or forces you to think to understand what is being implied - too much work for the typical normie).

Living and working in China you get to know real fast that the mainland Chinese are indeed dishonest, amoral fucks that you can't trust to tell you the time. They are obsessed with status, resentful in defeat and inglorious in success. They are also the pettiest, cheapest motherfuckers that you will ever meet.

Being initially rather bluepilled, I believed that this was basically white peoples' fault. After all, we got them addicted to opium right?

But then you go back and read the shit written by European missionaries, traders and officials back before the Brits had had enough and decided to lay the smack down.

It was astonishing, the people described by the Europeans were EXACTLY the same as the Chinese I knew from my dealings there, with the major exception being that the dealing with Chinese women was unheard of as the women were kept at home out of sight. Their society was already shit: the communists just made it worse by calling positive virtues bourgeois and legitimizing bad behavior.

The good news is that they can change for the better. Places like Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore have a superior type of Chinese; people who don't lie for the sake of it, won't attempt to fuck with you for no reason if they believe they can get away with it, will walk an extra five feet to put trash in a bin (or poo in a loo) instead of dropping it on the street. What they have in common is living under strong governments ran by white people. These people have now come to understand that our value system (the one that made us great and we are now fighting to preserve) is superior and the pursuit of happiness of best served through honesty and hard work.

do they cuck them only for sex or will they actually leave them to begin a new relationship?

>chicken chinks
this user knows what's up

What does it even mean?

Calling a Chinese girl a chicken is calling her a whore.

as you seem to have experience with chinks i will ask you anothger question
given that in china whiteness is considered a higher status, you think a not so good looking guy, would say slightly below average still has chances by a slightly yellowish chink?

In after Chinese shit in street gif.

no need to stop them. soon they gonna start eat each other

How is china doing so well if they're communist?

Chinese girl I mentioned earlier has tons of beta chinese men chasing her. One of them called her fifteen minutes after I took her virginity, though I have no idea what they actually talked about. I took her phone and we had a good laugh as i texted him in broken mandarin trying to flirt pretending I was her. she's a "white dick only" kinda chink though

What would you say if I told you that almost every government position including police as for sale in China?

That's an East Asian thing, not a Chinese one.

it is normal depending where you live I assume americans have america in the middle of the map
I think his post is only bait

Are you kidding?chinese girls are absolute sluts for white cock. Any idea you might have of how pussy Chinese men are, double it.

nah america isnt in the middle in american maps

Tfw literally have qt chink gf

China will stop China.
By all rights, China should have taken over the world several centuries ago. But they were too busy being autistic chinks to reach for the stars like the white man.

China follows certain historical trends, right now we're seeing the height of the "Red Emperors" (Chinese communism died with Mao, what they have now is "communism" aka oligarchy with a red star), within the next 10-20 years starts the fracturing, then a few decades of civil wars, chaos and anarchy, and then the rebuilding under a new "emperor".

As i am an axis boy i only cared for japs and I always ignored the chinese, thought of them as the poles of asia
but since I've met this girl, (really haven't talked much with her because I thought I will scare her away if I make a bold move) I changed my views on them, never saw such a cuteness before.
And yes this guy looks like the typical orbiter friend he is even smaller than her and she barely makes it over my chest.

Both. I've seen it all. Wives even left rich husbands for some white cock

I've seen a 165cm manlett, balding in his early twenties get 1 or 2 girls every day. He wasn't rich or anything. Just white. It's easier to get laid in China for a white man than any other place in the world. Without paying that is.

If any of you anons want to empty your balls well, go to china. Fuck some Chinese anons wife, girlfriend, sister or mother.

did you get yours in germany, or in china, I am stuck here in southern austria with my chink love, but I assume german is german for them.
also are those girls intrested in culture and history or are they the same progressive scum as our women?

>t.chink

See Japan in the 1980's

Also:
>one-child policy
>Demographic crisis between men and women
>Fastest aging society in the world
>Resource crisis
>Will run out of water by 2030
>Pollution causing diseases in hundreds of millions and limiting resources
>Extreme wealth inequality fueling class warfare
>Authoritarian government just barely holding everything together
>Several times more debt then Burgerland and no way to pay it off
>Inflated GDP numbers
>Automation killing off millions of low-skill jobs
>Rapidly shrinking workforce due to aging population

China will get old before it gets rich, it's literally Japan 2.0

>t.copy the west exploit and prostate yourself to western power

Kill yourself chink

It was a shithole before they allowed capitalism, the authoritarian elements of their government are the result of the former communist rule, not more open industry. Life their and the country's standing in the world exponentially improved since they embraced the free market.
The government and economic system of modren China is honestly most similar to that of a single party nat-soc ethnostate and that systrm has achieved an economic miracle for them just like it did for post WW1 Germany.

Only correction I would make is that Japan did grow rich before it grew old.

They're OK as a low growth economy dominated by big companies and established bureaucracy with little room for start ups. If you play by the rules and work hard you can still build up a respectable living standard. Plus, they aren't buying the SJW nonsense that is causing so much trouble in economically similar Europe.

so you have europe in the middle, didn't know that

>Tfw literally have qt chink gf
lucky bastard

i really do think this century belongs to east asia, they have something unique that no other place in the world has

This Tweet is fun.

Twitter is blocked in China, so posting this Tweet and the others is implying that he's using a VPN and not giving a fuck about China's Internet censorship

>they LACK something unique that no other place in the world has, a soul

ftfy

Fuck. I derped there.

You get the idea, I guess.

Asia is doing better and we're happy for them. But leaders of the world? Nope.

In China. Once Chinese girls come to a white country it's actually much easier for them to pick and choose so they become all haughty. If they are in China they are surplus and you are rare.
Chinese women are generally trash from my experience. I mean they are happily cucking Chinese anons for some white cock. How good can they be!

you are not ready to run anything
learn to drive properly first
youtube.com/watch?v=yOVBGLFwvp8

Never. Like Europe never realized that US became №1.

Nasty ass nipples. Chinks are ugly without fake tits.

>If they are in China they are surplus and you are rare.
goddamnit, i was just rebuilding my hope and than this.
>Chinese women are generally trash from my experience.
well I always thought they were interested in the spirit of Rome and our civilisation and they would appreciate german literature and such stuff.

Funny thing is that China is only country in the world america can't spy on with their electronic eye.

Not exactly true. There are tons of backdoors built into the hardware that the chinese import from us.

Yeah China will hit the wall even harder then Japan did because Japan was only facing an aging crisis whereas China is facing a resource crisis and an aging crisis and a demographic imbalance crisis and a wealth inequality crisis.

>chinese kids will never be able to watch this shit because youtube is banned in China

>well I always thought they were interested in the spirit of Rome and our civilisation and they would appreciate german literature and such stuff.

How old are you? Most Chinese girls say to me that Europe is the land of fairytales. That's what they know it for. Chinese women are pretty ignorant on politics and history. Not that I need them to know shit anyway. Generally speaking I would not marry a Chinese chick. It's nice sex and so on, but you must think about your children's future. Hapa's are bullied in Chinese schools, because Chinese are very nationalistic and hapas are treated like race traitors, because of their mothers.
Hapas also don't see themselves as white, ever. In most cases they will work against their adoptive white nation (see Kalergi, the man behind white genocide).
Fuck Chinese women but don't marry them. Get them pregnant but don't contact them again.

Chinks need to figure out how to genetically edit themselves to be more creative, so they can actually invent stuff instead of just copying the West.

Do we need to sell china some data again?

Wtf is it with all these leaks?

AMIRITE?

Most Chinese girls say to me that Europe is the land of soft cuckbois, and that real white men come from USA or Russia

Also, it's my understanding that most chinese view white/asian mixed children as especially beautiful and intelligent

As I said I never cared about chinese, all I know from them is from a german book from the 30s and japanese war propaganda.
and seems they were right about chinese having no soul
Seems I was deceived by the cuteness of this one chinkgirl, but thanks for answering all my questions anyway, I will reconsider everything, since I am not interested in only having sex with one of them.
Also, it's my understanding that most chinese view white/asian mixed children as especially beautiful and intelligent
that's what I read about them, as they see being white as a higher social status.
now I am really confused what to do, thanks anons.

Chink grills are redpilled as fuck. Look up the insult "baizuo"

Chinks are based.

>didn't stay in other countries shamelessly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese
50 million chinks overseas

Stupid fucking chink bitch. 50 million is bigger than most countries on the fucking planet.

Nice, but I am also on this cucked godforsaken continent.
And I can't spill out my whole autism in front of her, so it doesn't really help me.
btw do you know of any signs that she might be interested in you?

there's a difference between between legally immigrating to a country and contributing, and migrating to a country illegally to leach welfare and behead christians.

They do see them more beautiful, but they also don't see them as full Chinese. Where do mixed children belong to? They look more Asian than white. The white features add beauty to an ugly race. Also those hot Asian girl memes are just Asians with lots of make up. Naturally beautiful Asians are really rare.

China are moving away from burger hardware. Thing that no other country can afford.

>Asian girl memes are just Asians with lots of make up. Naturally beautiful Asians are really rare.
I am aware of that, the one I like is more cute than hot and looks like a modest girl, that's the reason I lay an eye on her in the first place.
but I really don't know what to do know.
first I was all like ok monday I make a move towards her because she stared at me, just waiting for it, then I saw her hangin out with the chinkboy and was depressed, than I read the thread and got hope again, later I heard your stories and not I am no longer sure.
sorry for blogging, but I don't want to let this chance slip if there is any, nor do I want to fuck up big time by making doing something stupid.

Automation will prevent it. China will burn itself down when they can't compete with local production.

>mfw just took 4 chinese qts to the pub and all the death stares from the white roasties

you doing god's work, show them they are not needed anymore