Syrian rapes pony at pet zoo in Berlin (Part and Pony of Living in a Big City Edition)

Links in German:
focus.de/regional/berlin/tierquaelerei-in-berlin-junger-mann-missbraucht-pony-sexuell-babysitterin-und-kind-muessen-alles-mitansehen_id_7832758.html
morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article212502451/Junger-Mann-vergeht-sich-sexuell-an-Pony-im-Goerlitzer-Park.html
Links in English:
10news.one/syrian-refugee-arrested-for-raping-pony-at-childrens-zoo/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TZ8MvEPavs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just need to accustom them to dogs and horses instead, so they be like normal German citizens.

FPBP

Amanda F. described the incident to Berliner Morgenpost. “My babysitter took a walk with our son through Görlitzer Park. They had to witness the man sexually assaulting the pony.” Her babysitter told her about the incident, and also spoke to the so-called “park runners”. She did not want to comment on the incident. The scene was too traumatic.
The “park runners” searched and found the man by the photo, and held him until the police arrived.They filed charges with the police. The police confirmed the charges for violating the animals’ welfare law, and “causing public nuisance by sexual acts” against a 23-year-old native of Syria.
The punishment according to paragraph 183 a of the criminal code, imprisonment of up to a year, or a fine. Violating the animals’ protection law is punished with a prison sentence of up to three years, or a fine, if the animal was caused significant pain.

BUMPPPPPP

See? This happens when you don´t how women look like behind a hijab.

An honest mistake, he probably thought it was a goat.

It's a PETTING zoo. You're just supposed to jerk the horse off, Müzgümül.

Sexual emergency

Disgusting. Fucking Arab shitskins.

Post Pictures of Ponys in Solidarity

bump bump

I miss the german deer poster

who?

They should all be taken to the old slaughter house and be made into glue

Deus vult when?

Thank you for sharing your culture with us Germany

Are you the same Leaf from the last thread?
Please see pic related

The german deer poster.

>those big ears
Top cute.

my Laptop says unvalid source. Is this something my state would censor?

Bronies BTFO

bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TZ8MvEPavs

At Görlitzer Park too. That's a really shitty place too. It's where all the tourists go to buy weed, and where all the negro dealers hang out.

So predictable.

But incase your english isn't too great Hans, what that Muzzie did would still be illegal in Canada.

I'm sure you'll give him a medal though.

It's just a cute deer. I dont think they would censor that.

>Implying you wouldnt

Wake up next to this? wat do Sup Forums?

She's a pony no more, she's a woman now.

Do it again bomber Harris!

yeah but if he smeared peanutbutter on his 14 year old stepdaughhters vajayjay and let it be licked of by the Pony while masturbating and sucking the Pony off at the same time it wouldnt even be considered sexual abuse in your degenerate Country.
Im perfectly fine with taking a lot of heat as a german. I know my Country is cucked worse than most.

But definetly not worse than Canada.

bump bump bump

Bump!!!

I have so many questions:
If he attempted raped the horse wouldn't it just Kick the ever loving shit out of him?
This leads me to believe it is not the first time this horse has been fucked
Are German women so unattractive or difficult that fucking a horse is a superior option?

I have had dozens of mare girlfriends, this guy was an idiot for several reason. Not his pony in the first place. Broad daylight. and got caught in the act. Get your own pony and keep it quiet. Keeping a miniature horse is cheaper than keeping a large dog and way cheaper than dating.

that's a pretty gross fantasy you have there germany, maybe project a little less?

you're absolutely fucking delusional if you think germany isn't worse off than canada.

>age of consent in canada: 16
>age of consent in germany: 14

>stories about kids get raped in pools in canada: 0
>stories about kids getting raped in pools in germany: ∞

your country is gone, hans

>Can rape any female of any age and get away with it
>Still go for the ponys
My guess is one or more of the following
>German women are too ugly
>German women are too slutty and have loose pussies
>German women are too easy and don't offer that tad bit of resistance that makes you cum harder

What's the age of consent for horses?

Weird germans

Disgusting.

4th Reich when?

German women confirmed for shit tier

Shut it leafbro, we're not too far off ourselves.

That was the actual surpreme court case you fucking idiot

you actually read it huh? you seem to be really interested in stories about humans fucking horses hans, combing the internet for them day after day

if you want to fuck a horse, just go fuck a horse, why let your uncles and cousins have all the fun

webm of a deer licking itself falling asleep

OP's post seems like something you'd post on /mlp/ to redpill them.

>implying there not already redpilled.

Because you westerners think raping a kid is a crime. WTF right?

wtf

>rape

>This triggers the /mlpol/ack.

>mlpfags
>ruin everything they touch

This would be a normal post in /mlp/

Honestly though if you pass up some horse pussy you are a faggot.

That OC is pretty top user.