Wow WTF whitey #BTFO impeach drump fuck white people!! learn some GEOLOGY WHIBOI

wow WTF whitey #BTFO impeach drump fuck white people!! learn some GEOLOGY WHIBOI

ancient egypt wasn't black
midevil egypt wasn't black
modern day egypt isn't black
niggers accomplished nothing in life sorry for truth bomb

Many Egyptians don't consider themselves Africa despite being part of the continent.

You know Tarzan is African, right?

Egyptians consider themselves egyptians
egyptian>arab>coptic/muslim>african

south africa isn't a real country, 100% of africa is niggers you whitesplainer

egypt is in the middle east, shitskin

look at them pal
Copts are not niggers

Everybody from Africa is a nigger, sorry mate.

wew
Learn the difference between Northern Africa and Subsaharan Africa (i.e. Black Africa)

it's ok mongrel i don't care at least i'm not a negro
neither are muslims pic
shitskin =/= negroid
i'd happily get called shitskin over negro anytime

And Russia is part of Asia. That doesn't make Putin Japanese.

fucking based , he that anyone who dies in a death boat deserved it

Sorry, but the "we wuz kangs"-theory is probably the worst piece of unscientific garbage around.
If you look at the continent of Africa, there's a big fucking desert in its northern part. North of it is North Africa and people there are "brown"/arab/mediterranean to the south of it is subsaharan Africa where people are black.
And where is Egypt?

Too right abdullah, must be fucking annoying to have these sub-saharan retards try to steal your history

ur a nigger tho

>Part of Turkey is in Europe
>Turks must be white
this is the level of "logic" you use

checked and kek'd

sorry farooq, you heard the smarmy clapback, all africans are niggers

>housni mubark the ex president of egypt

Can u post a pic of urslf? Im curious what people from ur place look like. I always picture something from yugioh.

You do know blacks commit the majority of crimes while only being a minority of the population right?

What do egyptians think about niggers stealing your culture? Do people know about it?

Best dick washers in the biz

don't have a picture on my computer and you can call me shit skin or "light brown caucation" i'm a atheist (ex muslim)

arab culture hijacked egyptian culture hundreds of years ago.

Nah man idk about calling u shit. Just wonder what u guys looked like, il just google some dudes or something.

>arab
why do you think of yourselfs as arabs?

Ancient Egypt was part of the Ancient Near East.

Thanks Salah lad, keep slotting the goals in x

Egypt is in both Africa and the Arabian Peninsula
This

niggers are treated like shit here by everyone
even fucking nubies(niggers) treat them bad because niggers are subhuamns to everyone
arab culture and arab language and arab values and egyptian heritage and way more civilized than gulf states
egypt was struggling waaay back before arab invasion , i don't think any greek pharoh is a pharoh and here we count alexander as "the first of the fakes" even tho they tried to take the egyptian culture to appeal for the natives (cat loving and kemit and marrying from family etc....)

>North Africa
>black
Niggers don't even know the difference between northern and sub Sahara Africans

>when even a durka knows more than a nigger

it's ok i can see the great pyramids from my bedroom while all they see is jungle (sub saharns) and niggers in america see the dirty ghetto

FPBP
Only litteral idiots and African Americans belive that Egypt was black

look at Aegyptid doesn't look like a nigger to me

yes brother egypt,tunisia,libya,mor**co are not negroid we're north africans
algerians are the whitest in north africa because of breeding between algerian north africans and berber and french colonization

>mor**co
based egypsy