Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMX20ka7kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1DO7N_VlShU
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-I0d_EKn0
youtube.com/watch?v=w137G9Ye1q8
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo
youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too bad these traitor spics didnt work as hard at their own country than a foreign one.

This is why no one likes Chicano trash.

I wish we could kill them all.

why didnt they become citizens? theyre all given the option to while theyre in the military. it was their choice.

AHAHAHAAHAAHHAA

what a goblin timeline to live in

After living in the US -some of them for decades- none of them applied for US citizenship, which would have allowed them to remain here after serving sentences for attempted murder of a police officer.

Maybe they did something? I don't know, quite confusing.

>american calling anyone traitor

veterans have the option to become US citizens, these guys are retarded or not taking advantage of that

Fuck cops. I hate them more than spics

t. nigger

That's what I'm wondering. Serving in the military and marrying a citizen are pretty much the only guaranteed fast track to getting US citizenship. Permanent residency is even easier.

Did they get dishonorable discharges or felony convictions after service?

>Violence towards women in the municipality has increased dramatically in the past twenty years.[35] Since the early 1990s, approximately 370 girls and women have been murdered[36] and at least 400 women have been reported missing.[35] Escalating turf wars between the rival Juárez and Sinaloa Cartels led to increasingly brutal violence in the city beginning in 2007.
>As of January 2013, Juárez's murder rate placed #37 of the highest reported in the world at 38 murders per 100,000 inhabitants.[44] This marked a decrease of 70% compared to 2008 when the rate was 130 murders per 100,000 inhabitants and represented #1 in the statistic and exceeded second-place Caracas' statistic of 96 murders per 100,000 inhabitants by 35% for the same period.[45]

anglos deserve to be betrayed.

because everyone knows better than to trust yous.

even your yurotrash neighbors know better.

how do you enlist as an illegal in the first place? Doesn't the military need valid ID, birth certificate, ss number? Doesnt make any sense

They probably weren't illegals when they enlisted dip shit.

This is an 18+ board.

I believe this is 100% fake. There's even a snopes article going around to support it and the whole angle is being pushed hard by known leftist subversives.

All of them were deported because they commited a felonious act. One of the ones in the picture shot his gun into a car full of people. What a nice guy!

lol they just woke up and lost their citizenship one day? Just 'cuz?

??????????????????????????????????

How the fuck you lose your citizenship unless they went and became Mexican citizens afterwards?

They obviously weren't citizens either. Christ. Foreign nationals can serve in the USAF in various circumstances.

Still mad about getting btfo?

>USAF
I mean Armed Forces, not specifically Air Force. Wanted to clarify.

>supporting a monarch in 2017.
your country is the one where im not upset thats being taken over by shitskins.

Do you happen to know if it is better to marry a US citizen in or outside the USA for a faster process? I'm a Bong and my gf is American, and we want to get married and have a handful of white children. I just don't know where to begin with it all, and jewgle just gives me ads for (((lawyers))) and whatnot.

Is it true the northern and southern mexicans hate each other?

When I was in the Marine Corps there was some program that went out of their way to try and help enlistedmen who were not citizens go through the process. I accept that this program may not have existed for a long time, but surely the guys in the picture could have done something proactive on their own to try and obtain citizenship?

We're full.

Yea I would imagine so - I hypothesized earlier in the thread perhaps they fucked up.

Probably in. Plenty of people get married to citizens just as a ruse, at least you won't have to fake it when you meet with the immigration office.

You btfo yourself

Founding fathers would weep over the shitskin anus your country has become

>deported (((veterans)))
>implying you don't have to legally be able to work in the US to serve in the military
I know non-citizens can serve enlisted, but non-residents? I call bullshit.

England would not have such problems if the monarch had any real power.

amuse me big brother
what is nordfront up to?
I am sure they are doing something fun
ib4 säpo
they all killed them selves when they started to mnitor our wire.
You know this

is the day norway won the internet, not only did we destroy you in skis, we too the internet too, because you are a homo and you suck

Definitely in, can confirm myself.

I put that on foe 'n em, on BD, on gang.

Unless the queen used her absolute power to import more third worlders. That would suck.

If I had to guess it went something like this...
>be resident
>join military
>fuck up in the military
>get deported eventually cause you're not a citizen and/or your visa ran out and/or you commit a crime

Just a guess

Citizenship is fast tracked but you actually still need to keep up with it. The average time to get citizenship in the .mil is 8-9 years, you need to be in but it doesn’t matter if reserve/guard or active or disabled vet. All being in the mil does is extend your green card, you have to keep up with it 100% still.
Tldr they are fucking lazy or didn’t rely and their greencard lapsed

Absolute monarchy is the only legit form of government

Well why the fuck were they allowed to become US soldiers in the first place? Stop this from happening in the first place.

powerful
all Arab wars made by the US were fought by immigrants and blacks
white soldiers are too fat to combat

>Be swede
>Can't ski
>Can't fish
>have weird colors and shapes on signs

Nah, not where I'm at your not. White British anglos should be welcomed here forever. The people that made this country were fed up of British tyranny and so am I. I'm probably more of a patriot to this country than a good chunk of actual Americans. But I get it, you want to act like a totalitarian on this Vietnamese paper plane forum, so it's cool. You should want white immigration.

Thanks bros, I appreciate it. I know a lot of people fake it, so that's why I thought ahead and kept everything over the years with my gf, as proof. I have absolutely nothing to hide with her, and it's been long enough.

I'm not totally sure what your post is saying desu aquafresh bro.

you know he's going to snap eventually right?

On the contrary, combat arms and special forces are majority white, some of them overwhelmingly so. Blacks in particular are notorious for going into the jobs that require the least effort like supply clerks.

Most of the chicanos or Mexicans that illegally infest the US are from the South, North hates them because they are the cancer of our country.

Why are non-citizens allowed to serve?
Why does the US military continue to become the world's most expensive joke?

>t. memeflag

Should have never given these dirty spics the honor of serving in our great military

notice that NONE of them have uniforms, let alone patches, ranks? All of them are more than likely dishonorable drunken discharges or thieves. All it takes for them was to serve 4 years, sign up for citizenship classes, then pass it.

>niggers, arabs
>fight
pic one and only one

a reminder, to slap your female cousin does not ammount to war... and well that was all arabs and niggers ever had

American larpers.

What a bunch of self hating traitors of Mexico.
They LARP as Americans so hard they think they'll be let back in.

Fuck off T_D

i'd trade these honorable men for the hordes of ''''''''''DREAMERS'''''"'""" anyday

most dreamers are communist trash who dont respect our flag and the constitution, especially the college schemers oops dreamers

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMX20ka7kQ
prolly scares most polish while """"americans""" will go around somehow to find some raysism somewhere
>why is there no niggers in this song?

This all comes third hand from a girl I know that did it... But if I recall correctly the meetings are more frequent in the beginning, and then go to around maybe once a year after the first two years of marriage. You'll need to bring in photos and such to show you all together. Obviously this isn't an issue if you and your girlfriend are actually together, but it created some comical situations for this girl I knew where she would have to invite her fake husband to her family events to further the lie and have photos of them together. As far as I know they don't have the resources to spy on you or even do surprise visits, but again, it doesn't matter since you'll really be married.

Ultimate cucklords, za picture.

US Marinefag here. To my knowledge it's relatively "easy" to get citizenship as long as your recruiter did what he needed to do on his end as far as the paperwork is concerned AND you keep up with it after you get through the training pipeline. From what I understand usually what happens is the enlistee fails to follow up with it after a while and just kind of forgets about it.
If memory serves most of the guys like the ones in the photo committed felonies either while they were in or after they got out and got deported. I've also heard some of them had citizenship and got it revoked, but don't quote me on that.

What did they do to get kicked out?

Lol arabs have been fighting forever while your country is being dominated by arabs. Sure you can hate arabs but you can't deny that they are fighters at heart.

America for Americans. It's a simple concept. Don't put your shit in a bag, light it on fire, and wave it in my face and expect me to want foreigners coming here.

>b-but a' leas I'm nah w-wan er dem spics, m8
No one cares. You don't unclog a toilet by putting nicer smelling shit in it.

Piss off nigger, we don't want your kind, white or not. All foreigners are shit scum that never fit in.
Either work to make your own country as good as ours or kill yourself.
You kill yourself too

250+ years later and the Brits are still butthurt.

But non citizens can’t join the militarty...

>A small number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. will have an opportunity to join the military for the first time in decades under a new Department of Defense policy unveiled Thursday.
>from 2014

Of course it’s from Obama. That fucking nigger was trying to insert as many non-American niggers anywhere he could. This just confirms he was out to destroy America.

God damn swedes
you know this right
when he wakes up, we'll be in the shit here
he's just using taqqyia on you, god fucking damn it

youtube.com/watch?v=1DO7N_VlShU

He already fucked our shit up, pic related. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Is my tribe, I am from this area. It was very known and a pilgrim place for many, then the heathen sven came and destroyed it with his artillery

Bring them back and send the majority of liberals from California to Mexico.

Marriage is an instant greencard, but a slow as fuck citizenship process. My aunt did it (Irish) and it took her damned near 20 years
You have to have a greencard to join the military.
Get greencard from marriage, join national guard/reserves, be prepared for a 10 year commitment and as long as you keep up with it you’ll get it 7-11 years.
Military service will also protect you if you divorce, you may not be granted permanent resident initially

Just wait for King George, he will be taught about how great our empire was and he will see what the Commonwealth is turning into. I can just tell he will be based beyond belief.

Since when is "Roofer" an MOS?

you don't want to know about Holger the danish, when he wakes up. He is in africa, but the danes will wake him. It will not noice for neither of us
>don't listen to danish doomsday stuff or swedish homo propaganda
>here
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-I0d_EKn0

Don't worry about it, but it'll cost you about 10 grand to legalize it, on bd.

Disgusting to see mestizos that would have been ethnically cleansed as recently as the 20s claiming that flag for their own. Put it the fuck down.

You get to become a citizen after 8 years in the military, unless you commit a felony, like the guys in OP's pic did.

TLDR: These are not veterans, these are deported felons.

I didn't even know they did visits, but yeah none of that would be a problem. I've got about 10,000 photos of us together over the years, tons of keepsakes, proof of travel, bank records, message histories and whatnot. Basically I'd tell them they can see whatever they want, and I'd probably have it for them already. Funny story though lad, as if anybody would go to such a length to help some shitskin move into your country. What would someone like that get in return? Having a fake family dinner is just absurd if you ask me. It'd be easier to just get a fucking job and go through the proper channels lol.

lol. Angry faggots.

Yep, that's what I mean mate. It's a long process and I've waited long enough already. I've been with this girl for 7 years now. We both hate degeneracy and I can't see anything happening to us, ever really. It's just a long waiting game I suppose. Thanks for the advice lad, it's very helpful.

youtube.com/watch?v=w137G9Ye1q8
Black pill doesn't mean what you think, we're all going to die, in ragnarök, son's of heimdall

Every country that got rid of its monarchy is being taken over by shitskins

We had monarchies for over a thousand years, we've had democracies for barely 200 and it's going to making our children minorities

Monarchists are so dumb. UK and Sweden are the most overrun by foreigners. Even Merkel hasn't caught up yet.

>Talks about legendary Dane knight.
>Links clip from pozzed hollywood show where women are warriors, Christians are more evil and treacherous than the savages, nobody wears helmets, and vikings shave their heads for some fucking reason even though it's cold as fuck.

I'm talking about real monarchies. A constitutional monarchy is just a republic with some fancy hats

"t." is not short for "thank you"

You are clueless

Did it for my wife in four years. Without an attorney. Kinda surprised at how easy it was.

Fake news
Vets get green cards if not citizenship

Only way this could be accurate is if they had dishonorable discharges in which case fuck them

>deported veterans

How can you be a soldier and not a citizen? Does tge US have a foreign legion or something?

>implying they are US vets

They were deported for committing felonies.

White British Anglos should stop sucking Yank cock desu.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO ENLIST
HOW THE FUCK THIS IS POSSIBLE
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOU MASSIVE MUTTS

> what is cannon fodder for American wars
kek
spics all have to go back !

Illegals can serve in the military? That's the real saddness

the shw is shit mate, it is what we call nidviser
if it was in the old, war would have been declared. The tune is however good.
I don't think they understand what einar is singing, I also think he larps as vikingskog on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo

He regardless is a heathen a heithingi, which my tribe is named after. He is not larping, he just like me, wanted an excuse to start bloting again(ritual slaugther). Blood tastes sweet but it is for the gods, I love marrow though. You give that to kids, full of iron. Always give my son the bones

from our point of view the brits are traitors

Sorry mum.

>roosters sing

is not goig to help you, we're uncurable. It comes to this social just shit too. We're just uncurable.
And no, we're really not christian either, we (even the christians) are carrying something much older than this,My god just this fucking fiddle just hit the spot. Also mongolians fucknig share shit with us

You have to enter the US legally on a fiance or tourist visa. Don't do tourist visa. Our gov won't like that and it could fuck you over. Then you get married, then you adjust status to a permanent resident, then eventually you can file for naturalization. The process is several years, but you can enter the US almost immediately.

You should be aware, foreigners marrying for citizenship is probably the #1 scam our government looks for. You will have to basically PROVE you are in it for life. Don't use your girlfriend to get US citizenship. That's nigger tier. I wish we could deport and invalidate every citizen who comes here, marries, and then divorces after their naturalization. It' such a fucking predatory scam. Usually it's US men importing shitskin women because they have no game, or because grandpa wants a 20 year old wife, so he convinces some impoverished indonesian girl to marry him.

>sol ringeen
>the sun ring

we're not like you, we're the prot you, and you just d tto accept that. FFS most of us still live off nattre

>be undocumented alien
>can join military
>can't get citizenship
How does that work?

>How can you be a soldier and not a citizen? Does tge US have a foreign legion or something?

You can be a permanent resident (green card) and join the military. But permanent residency is basically probation. We don't just let people become citizens. They have to live here first. And after several years of good conduct you can apply.

These guys probably broke the law or some shit. So instead of going to prison, they get sent home. Now they're looking for sympathy, like good mexican dindus.

They probably lied that they were here legally, that will get them kicked. Which is funny since non citizens can fast track citizenship by joining the military.