HEY GUYS!, GOTTA ASK YA SOMETHIN'!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc
What are your thoughts on this retarded video?, and tell me everything that is wrong here, esp scientifically, and politically,

> There are no races
Only if you ignore all the genetic data, but i guess normies only care about science when it fits their multicultural view.

>IM FUCKING WHITE

>there is no races, no black and white
>but black lives matter and white people are racist devils
Liberal logic.

>go full retard on identity politics
>I'm not a label

I'm not a criminal that's just a label officer. Your not an officer either, that's just a label you've been taught.

>This is how you have to think
>This is how you have to see
>This is what you have to like
But Sup Forums is a hate board because we keep trying to figure out how to get normies to leave us the fuck alone.

>Checks flag
>Checks digits
Oh my! He came back to rescue us!

He may not be a label, but he certainly is a nigger

Tactical nihilism.

It's equivocation. The argument is basically
>i am not a label
>"black" is a label
>therefore i am not black
The first "black" speaks of the word itself. The second "black" speaks of the ethnicity.

Wait a minute, irish people are not white?

I grew up in the Eastern Bloc, and let me say this is what literal Communism looks like.

> you are not black, you are not white.
You are a Communist.
> You are not Irish. You are not Italian.
You are a Communist.
> Society gives us these labels, these identities.
Reject Society. Become a Communist.

Now, on the surface; a Lib would be like "woah, my mind is blown! We are all one race, the human race!" Which seems compassionate amd inclusive.

The problem lies, where it always lies. "Borders" don't disappear. They only expand or be absorbed.

The endgame of multiculturalism isn't a stateless society. It's a monopoly on society. Where everyone is the same Communist bugman.

I am not a fascist, thats what the world calls me

the idea is good but the execution... Why put a nigger to talk? Niggers dont have credibility.

It's all lies, race matters, this is just part of the program to unmake the west

51% mutt face

Nice one, Hitler.

If he isnt black then slavery never happened

Why are you trying to make me watch a video from 2015 that poorly explains what everyone should learn just going through primary school? This shit isn't inspirational or informative it's common sense.

NEIN!

Watcha Think Guys?

Friendly reminder, if an alien species came here they would objectively categorize everything. They would classify all dogs as differnt subspecies, despite their ability to interbreed. They would classify lions, and tigers as different species despite their ability to interbreed. They would classify whales and dolphins as different species, despite their ability to interbreed in some cases. They would define all the ethnicities of humans as different subspecies, despite our ability to interbreed. We are not all the same.