Éire/pol/ - Night Before Mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/Yg_3t-CHBZs
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>"Homelessness figures are low by international standards" - Varadkar
rte.ie/news/2017/1111/919200-fine-gael-national-conference/

>"hard border can not happen " - Coveney
rte.ie/news/2017/1111/919232-coveney-nothern-ireland-border/

>"Abortion in cases of rape should not be legalised" - Katie Ascough
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/katie-ascough-abortion-in-cases-of-rape-should-not-be-legalised-36310126.html

>Unionists Praise Taoiseach For 'shamrock poppy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/unionists-praise-taoiseach-for-shamrock-poppy-36303437.html

>Apple Data Centre "not dead"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/apple-data-centre-deal-not-dead-taoiseach-36303415.html

>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/

>Irish Dead of World War I And II honoured at Glasnevin Cemetery
thejournal.ie/world-war-i-and-ii-dead-honoured-3692267-Nov2017/

>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
thejournal.ie/poppies-damaged-sligo-3680327-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e8Y3M0uKSs
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=BmJSrVNKnr0
youtube.com/watch?v=C8mKkngERW0
youtube.com/watch?v=JYcZc62Gf6w
youtube.com/watch?v=8fPKD0gv1mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dht_3NziwSw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h8fITzlPgA0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8IXPMepCI
youtube.com/watch?v=cjl8OIZijjY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDBzXYjkl8k
youtube.com/watch?v=b-23L4NMKjM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3mpgq9LX0
youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Z1dqJzxNo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMho_sjbKg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=024NoCsITGE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbPK2_pJ_
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbPK2_pJ_s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-Xm1j6Xcw&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCIeG_sHGt9cCFUWGFgodUjQGPDIHcmVsYXRlZEi62ZLs376PxSc=
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_vDGuSPmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

I did not know the time, but i instantly knew it was time for Éire/pol/. I could sense it.

Good song choice

How do we feel about the EU border almost definitely moving to the Irish sea, lads?

T...those digits

C-checkd

Is that real?

youtube.com/watch?v=9e8Y3M0uKSs

Like how the river calls to the salmon

It's a fake edit based on a very real possibility.

Seachtú do Éire saor, Caitliceach agus rathúil

>all the protesters get glocks
Ah, i see

Why going to the Mass? Does your local Church allow nonwhites to pray there?

of course, as would your local orthodox church

He may be an atheist user

>Why going to the Mass?
YOU HAVE SINGLEHANDEDLY DESTROYED THE SPIRIT OF ALL TRUE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE! YOU LOATHSOME FAT UGLY BITCH! MAY YOU BURN IN HELL!

the state of this fucking country....

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050

recommended reading

It's called progress. Ya know? progression to... progress...

So we can become like Britain. A country filled with mongrels, TV screens everywhere promoting miscegenation....

No, I don't want this. And Longford maybe a shit hole, but we all know these cunts move once they've blacked the place enough...

lol, that was great
youtube.com/watch?v=BmJSrVNKnr0

youtube.com/watch?v=C8mKkngERW0

>paddy will be singing songs about this game for a while
lmao, whats this from?

The Savage Eye
youtube.com/watch?v=JYcZc62Gf6w

Furnuss and eqwauwliteh. It's not fair to not give everyone your nation. Comply or get punished for hate. YES! That's right! Certain emotions most be and will be ILLEGAL!!!

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if this one actually happened at some point
youtube.com/watch?v=8fPKD0gv1mQ

Except many don’t and people barely practice
Don’t care about Christians as long as they are racially aware
Nothing a few bombs won’t change

>Bureaucratic hells cape
its like you live in Terry Gilliam's Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=dht_3NziwSw

Savage Eye had it's moments. Was not too bad.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h8fITzlPgA0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8IXPMepCI

HE FIXED THE ROADS

youtube.com/watch?v=cjl8OIZijjY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDBzXYjkl8k

>the Queen Quale
holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=b-23L4NMKjM

ULSTER IS BRITISH NO SURRENDER

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3mpgq9LX0

So whats new with NP?

Idenity Ireland R.I.P.

Peter was a martyr. History will be kind to him. He was the first Irishman to stick his neck out and speak out about the population replacement of the Irish.

What are you guys gonna do when the rest of Britain stops being British?

JOIN THE DISCORD OF THE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI
Never Forget
F

I have the same edition. Good stuff.

UP THE DISCORD OF THE PEOPLE

Top kek

Am away for a shite, are ye comin?

God, this is too accurate. This "This is a Fianna Fáil/Fine Gael house" shite needs to stop

his ideas on Education are fantastic.
would you say Irish schools give a good deal of "the hero stories" like he mentioned?

good you give a quick synopsis of his views on education?

Fine Gael are the best option to vote for right now, lads. They're not great, but until the National Party start fielding candidates they'll do, and they have some redpilled TDs like your man Brian Murphy from Dublin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Z1dqJzxNo

Fucken Hector Hahahaha
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZMho_sjbKg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=024NoCsITGE

biggest thing I took away from it was that the purpose of education was to foster a love of nation. Inspire the children, give them stories and sagas to read and enjoy, not as texts to analyze. inspire them with the Sagas.
I remember in another essay he mentioned the story of Robert Emmet and Anne Devlin he said
>the best thing any Irish parent could do would be to instill in every boy the courage Emmet had to make his sacrifice, and the in every girl the fidelity of Anne Devlin
(something along those lines)

he also talks a bit about focusing on refining a child's natural gifts

I'm afraid not. Our history is very general in scope. We focus as much on Romans and WWII as we do on Ireland. And even then, it goes mostly ancient Ireland to Vikings to English invasion, and if you keep doing history for final exams, you might do a little on contemporary Ireland and Norn Iron. "English" class which is more like literature has a lot of modern Irish poetry and plays, but there's a lot more focus given to Shakespeare.
If you've read A Path to Freedom, and I'm fairly sure you have, the things that Collins in that, and Pearse in Revolution say they want is almost the opposite of what we have. Imagine what Pearse was railing against in Against Modern Education or however it's titled, and then turn that up to 11.

If you want a Gaelic education, or National Spirit instilled in you, you have to find it yourself or hope your parents care enough to give it to you.

>Feeny Folies and Feeny Goolies
lol

I lost it at that when i first seen it. Still can't watch it and not laugh.

We all know our opinions on the National Party, but does anyone here have any Independents in their constituency worth voting for?

>Imagine what Pearse was railing against in Against Modern Education or however it's titled, and then turn that up to 11
Damn shame, focusing on Shakespeare like that too is a spit in the face to everything Pearse was advocating for.
A "return to the Gaelic times" as Collins put it would have been a wonderful thing to see in this world.

Ulster man here. Check out my flag Billy.

Arthur Griffith crying when he signed the treaty was 10/10

Seamus Treanor in Monaghan. He's strongly anti-immigration. There is talk of him joining the NP though.

I thought he was a member of NP? wasn't he at a meeting?

Is identity Ireland shall I say BTFO?

The nogs are getting out of hand these days.

Has how R9k been treating you my friend?

Aye. Not bad news when they have been btfo by another Nationalist party. You can't say that for many nationalist parties in the west.

what a fucking racist

he probably just wanted to ask her directions, and wanted to go down a dark corner for more privacy

but obviously a privileged white racist female is going to assume otherwise

God damn monkeys.

Alright.
Pretty depressed atm. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to get out of bed in the morning? Have massive exams coming up which is painful. Have a new lunatic lecturer that killed 6 people who's a huge cunt. Feeling of dread and stress comes over me alot. Terrified of falling uni even though it's going fine. Wbu lad?

what a bigot! She wouldn't let a person of colour,culturally enrich her

Opinions on Darren Randolph?

Britain is no longer British come home white man

They had a token nog in that one. Jokes about Irish characteristics don't make sense with nogs in them though.

>Have a new lunatic lecturer that killed 6 people who's a huge cunt
Wat?!

I understand how you’re feeling, School is dreadful, and for me at least (I think you by the sounds of it too) the idleness creates a sense of a lack of purpose. It’ll be alright just keep getting on
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
>wbu?
I’m transferring to a cc next semester. My friend in the Army is getting a medical discharge, and I’m hoping me and him can maybe rent a place in a free state by this summer and ironically LARP as faggots, but in an Unironic way

fucking niggers

The lads need a podcast or something.
Their social output was very poor.
Hope they do well at something.

I had to vote for Direct Democracy last time.
All the Indies were SJWs.

There's a large pool of Shinners out there who would vote for NP but they put them off with the blue-shirt stuff.

They did more than you though.
Can't slag them off until you show us your efforts.

what blueshift stuff? Reynold's Grandfather?

Fair play. School atm is fine just the days are long. The lecture guy crashed his ship into another one killing 6 people in the process. He's fucking insane. Man is extremely arrogant and condescending. Don't understand him much. Tbh I'm pretty home sick. I hate the city. Is full of degeneracy everywhere you look. The food is processed and is making me sick.

who was his grandfather?

>Tbh I'm pretty home sick. I hate the city. Is full of degeneracy everywhere you look. The food is processed and is making me sick
amen to that. How far is your school from where you live and what course does this murderer fellow teach?

I remember in one of the vids Reynolds briefly mentioned his grandfather was a blueshirt, nothing terribly significant

A lot of culchies in Dublin feel the same way. They got used to mammy's cooking and never learned to feed themselves. These are the lads surviving off chicken fillet rolls and cans of pringles.

All I can say is this: would you prefer to be a grown adult with a job and a family to feed? You HAVE TO work a job you hate or your family starves. It's all about perspective. College is living life on easy-mode. Enjoy it while you can.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbPK2_pJ_

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbPK2_pJ_s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-Xm1j6Xcw&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCIeG_sHGt9cCFUWGFgodUjQGPDIHcmVsYXRlZEi62ZLs376PxSc=

Nautical science.
He's teaching me. I just keep my head down.
I'm living with a relative and it's about an hour commute from where I'm staying up there. It ain't too bad. It can be comfy.

He just keeps getting better and better

They had a video about a grave to some cattle farmers who were shot by FF. They're always hinting at blueshirt stuff.

>nautical science
thats hilarious given what you said of him, then again my Uncle has told me once hit a whale with his ship
>College is life on easy mode
thats what I hate most about it desu

Lads, what happened to radio telefis aryan?

Really? what vid was this? I don't remember seeing it.

Another day, another suicide inducing story.

>college is stressful
>college is too easy

Make up your minds lads. I would give anything to be able to sit around campus all day watching the qts and shitposting on Sup Forums

Surely those lads are on Eire/pol/? It was never advertised well. I only found out about it after it ended.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_vDGuSPmQ

Someone put the scare on them and they deleted all their content.
They were throwing around slurs all over the place. If they'd kept it clean, they would not have had to worry.

>sit around campus all day watching the qts and shitposting on Sup Forums
Girls at my school are an ammalmagation of Thots, Ham Planets, and Wiggers from Massachusetts, all around dumpster fires, but your point is seen.
I’ce Always hated education, always enjoyed myself more when working, just me so suppose.
Not indenting yourself is nice too

Oh I see.
I like that a lot personally, but I can see where your concern comes in

> radio telefis aryan

Da fuck is this?

>irish
>white

>irish
>power

>irish
>pride

>irish