Husband works his ass off to keep his family comfortable

>husband works his ass off to keep his family comfortable
>wife gets bored and wants divorce
>gets half his future income and the house he paid for himself

Explain to me how this is privilege.

>forced to fuck some fat old fuck
>endure years of mansplaining
>have to pretend to "love" some smelly fat fuck that only makes 50,000 USD a year
>have to look at that fat fuck's diabetes medicine every day
>wash his clothes
>suffer from the harsh reality that your children are his
>deal with his creepy comments and touching
>share a bed every single night with cheeto stained lips

They deserve every cent.

I study Law.
The oldest laws are the codes of Ur Nammu.
most are about paying alimony.
You are fucked, we all are. Move from the USA, expat, start a new life.
If you dont pay her, they will try to jail you and make you a felon, same as guys that owe child support. get a passport and leave now.

nobody forced them to marry the fat fuck.

People make mistakes user. That's why divorce is an option. And instead of enduring more and more, hoping to try and "work things out". Just take the initiative and leave.

And that fat fuck used to be a hot young stud.

OK, but why punish the man so harshly if She is the one with the issue? There is no defense for this.

Women dont make mistakes :^}

>muh white tears
>muh males are oppressed

fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

My gf is pretty redpilled, hates feminism etc. But this she agrees on. I can't get a logical answer out of her as to why. Fucking women.

>Tfw no cute husbando to take care of
>Tfw I will not make him a delicious meal after he comes from work
>Tfw we will not cuddle at night together.
Why women love to miss opportunities so much?

The thing is if the woman ended up with that guy that means she can't do any better. You're listing the unpleasant traits he has, but she is likely to have many unpleasant traits her self.

So really she deserves him by definition. She'd have someone better if she were better.

Yes it sucks. I see guys with good jobs driving beat up pick up trucks and living in dumps while there ex wife is living like a queen.

kys kike

>20 years old
>still young and pretty hot (both sides)
>wife remains hot
>husband completely loses himself

She didn't agree to that user. And even multi millionaires get divorced by women first. Men are scum and the first step to being better men is to recognize all the injustices we bring to the fairer sex.

>forced

fuck off to reddit

why did you let your wife get bored?

Op this type of girl does not exist anymore.

Rip :(

I thought there are papers that defend you from this?

>forced
society should be so fucking lucky

you cant be real

That's some pretty shit reasoning for wankers you got right there. If I had an Amerimutt meme I'd use it against you.

non-feminist here.

But to be honest, I think you are really missing the point of a marriage. The point is that you kind of become 50:50 stakeholders in each other's affairs.

Now, while it may be true that only the man "earns the money" (in some cases), the woman is still also at home mostly doing work. Either cooking, cleaning, looking after children. Often these obligations are longer hours and tougher than sitting in an office 9-5. Being a mom to a small kid is a full time job.

Now, if a woman contributes like this to the family, I don't see an issue her getting 50% of everything, because she did her part.

If the woman doesn't contribute like this, then good job, you have married a deadbeat woman.

I agree that men are scum, but women are scum too. You're acting like women never let themselves go or become unpleasant.

Don't marry a bitch without a good job

B O G O T A

>Turk man getting this angry about women
And this is why, cultures like Turkey show the difference of advancement for Women. Women deal with shitheads like this roach every day in their country. This country, have men who actually believe they deserve everything for whatever reason and that women are to be controlled like property

It has a name: Divorce Rape .

Aaaaaaaarrrrrgg. Muh booty.

>Marry woman who has been around
>slowly discover how many randos jizzed in her
>she has your child
>refuses to have sex for years
>gets fat and farts
>doesn't work or works part time
>bitches all the time about petty shit
>suffer the harsh reality she is the mother of your kid
>you spend years in corporate slavery to provide for her and the kid
>decides on a whim to divorce
>takes half your money and your child
>starts having boyfriends over to fuck at the house your kid now lives at
>forced to subsidize her repulsive lifestyle and destruction of your kid

male privilege

>or become unpleasant.

Never marry a woman with baggage anons.

>She didn't agree to that user.
Yes she did.

You could have won custody and divorced her first if you were unhappy.

And if she's really that fat and farts, and still manages to get another man, then she wasn't as disgusting as you thought. And this board loves talking about the "Wall" and "Roasties get BTFO"

Which one is it user? Women can't get any love after 30 or women get opportunities to screw anything and everything after 30?

>a wife is nothing more than a glorified maid
That might be true twenty years ago. But with social expectations that men must also contribute to the household, such a presumption should have no place in a legal divorce proceedings.

But you won't hear feminists complaining about such Patriarchal presumptions in the legal system though.

Because they're women.

birn the coal, pay the toll.

A woman can always find someone to dick her you incredible dumbfuck.

You just go through life being a proud idiot and you're never going to succeed in anything.

what kind of limp dick asshole works so hard that his wife gets bored and leaves him?
oh, me. god I'm so sorry Kailey please come back I changed I swear

>refuses to have sex for years
>takes half your money and your child
>starts having boyfriends over to fuck at the house your kid now lives at

Unmarried men don't think it be like this but it do.

If a man is forced to keep up his share of the deal financially, the woman should still be forced to keep up her part, and clean his house, do his laundry, cook his meals, give him sex when requested, and do the dishes. Since he actually owns her labor as part of the deal, if he doesn't want her around his home, he can assign her to perform the duties for someone else. It is not quite fair to force only one party, who has done nothing wrong, to be forced to perform his contractual duties, while relieving the other party of
HER contractual duties.

>A woman can always find someone to dick her you incredible dumbfuck.
So you admit the Wall and Roastie shit isn't real then.

And again you can't recognize the problem is you. If she could find someone else that can tolerate and dick her, then the problem is you.

>She didn't agree to that user.
Except that's the whole point of marriage, for better or worse? I know this is bait but come on.

niggers will fuck any white woman

its almost as if youve never loved anyone or been loved by anyone so you assume that its impossible for two consenting adults to be in a loving relationship especially if one of the adults is a woman

>>wife gets bored and wants divorce
Here's your problem. Women need to keep having babies and they need to home school them, or they will get bored and leave you. Anything less than 4 kids and you're at risk.

>being this old fashioned and actually still thinks one parent works and one doesn't
>doesn't want to raise wages to allow for a single household income being enough
>Still thinks it's unfair

Women work now user. Even if they do make .75 to your dollar it stil means she gets at least 40% of after divorce settlement

when is trump going to make it legal to kill whores who try to divorce or commit adultery?

See
But again this would only prove that women are childish etc and don't take vows seriously.

Well the truth is that most women are not stay at home moms these days, so it is understandable that household chores need to be split somehow.

In that case, you can't argue that someone is taking "muh house".

Either way, don't marry a slob and you will probably get a fair deal by getting 50%.

>so you leave him
>get his money
>kids hate you
>no man wants your stank old pussy especially when you live off alimony
>they fear you
>become cat lady
>alone when you die
>cats eat you, then each other
>ironic reflection of what you have done to yourself by not loving your soul mate

As long as I get to put a few babies in her and take the best years of her life, I don’t give a fuck. I’m only in this world to reproduce. Fuck money and fuck property. None of that will matter when I’m dead.

That chick is not that goodlooking

>for better, or for worse
>sickness and health
>richer and poorer

women confirmed for lying, or too dumb to understand an oath
(probably both)

gunna have to agree to disagree with you on that one

"till death do us part" fucking cunt

retard virgin and/or shitskin detected
A marriage is not a contract about work, no one is forcing a man to keep his job. Thinking your wife is your slave makes you as much a piece of shit as stupid whores who rake their husbands over the coals in a divorce, (which is exactly what you'll get and what you'll deserve if you treat a woman who loves you that way.)

Nope, once a contract is dissolved, it is dissolved. If I make a contract with a bank to pay $1000 a month for 30 years and in return get a house, it is not at all legal for the bank to evict me from the house, and still force me to pay $1000 a month. Similarly, it would not be right for me to remain in the home and refuse to pay. If there are children involved, they should go to the parent willing to pay for their upkeep themselves. Money should change hands only in exchange for freely negotiated exchanges of goods and services. And, thanks for pointing out that many women work. This is even MORE of a reason that there should be no alimony. Because the woman won't be starving in the streets. She has a job, and can support herself.

If a woman breaks the contract of marriage she deserves shit.

It's not punishment. Taking care of your kids and making sure they STILL have a comfortable life after the divorce is important. Do you really haye your ex more than you love your kids?
This thread is filled with deadbeats.

>People make mistakes user

Why should you be rewarded for making mistakes? If a person gets rewarded for making a mistake, they will keep making the same mistake over and over.

kids are nothing but the ultimate cuckoldry. Spend 18 years taking care of a snot nosed little punk? fuck that, they can either make it on their own or die.

Anyone has to agree that she looks better on the pic in the OP than on mine though

>why did you let your wife get bored?

Often a man has no choice in the matter.

id marry her, who is it? She is beautiful

such beautiful linework

I'd let her fart on my dick

You're insane she's 10/10

what the fuck how can you not instantly fall in love with her face and eyes alone? She looks like an angel descended from heaven.

so she has a better profile then straight on, shes still beautiful

NAME PLS

well not with that attitude anyway

You forgot to turn on your meme flag

nvm, i found it. Fuck im in love again

I made a post earlier about my gf agreeing on it, this is what she says and she's also Estonian...
The way I see it is that you were the same after marriage as you were before it, albeit child support if necessary.
A man paid for the house, the woman doesn't deserve half, she can go back to renting. A man earns his wages, a woman doesn't deserve a % of it, she can go back to doing whatever she did before marriage.

The only thing that should be paid for, which is understandable, is child support. The woman isn't (or man if other way round) entitled to anything.

>Being a bugman and only caring about yourelf is better than being a mature and responsible adult.

Natalie Belmont

Making sure your kids aren’t homeless in the streets becoming animals is a bigger priority for your government than making sure you don’t get fucked over in divorce courts

It’s better to be giving too much money to the women with her kids than not enough.

She can't upkeep herself because she threw it all away to raise you kids and wash the skid marks out of your underwear.

"mature and responsible adult" is a liberal code word for "beta cuckold".

Based leaf

so what are you then? an alpha? no youre an omega

>Threw it all away
>Washing clothes and being a good mother is wasting your life
Let me guess, millennial? Raising a kid would be the best thing you could do, I don't get why women don't like that idea.

Bitches get the bullet too, ya know?

im as alpha as they come, you retarded shill, when someone tries to pawn some drooling mong baby off on me I throw it in a ditch.

Most women don’t leave the husband unless they have to. Women over 25 are fighting an uphill battle to get remarried especially if they already have kids

never marry that s all.

>especially if they already have kids

too many cucks around

Aka live single forever. All women have baggage because they're fucking women.

OMG "I DONT GET IT" MUST BE BAIT HUH

that didnt sound very alpha, got any proof?

If that is what it takes to win, so be it.

You autistic, spastic, foaming fucks. How can you not see this is bait? Why does Sup Forums fall for bait so FUCKING easily? I hate all of you so fucking much.

Such a faggot

>read thread
>exposes all the insecure men with huge women issues
Keep on believing that you'll find some magical fairy woman that'll bend to your will and call you Master.

This site really is filled with Elliot Rodgers

Man... you deserve to die 2bh

yes yes, good points fellow white man. Lets go our own way

>lovingly cut her fucking head off with a butterknife
>fuck the neck hole while making derogatory remarks about deep throating
>sell the pussy part to a bunch of niggers at arby's
>make chicken cacciatore out of the rest
>kids will love pasta night
>make a urinal out of her head
>repeat

Ftfy