Drumpfkins would sell their souls to the devil to defend the orange Cheetoh's insult to Japanese culture

Drumpfkins would sell their souls to the devil to defend the orange Cheetoh's insult to Japanese culture.

Anyone who sees this as proof of "fake news" is indoctrinated beyond help. The alt-right is mentally ill.

How dare the Japanese PM insult his own culture!

The irony is anyone who sees this as an insult to Japanese culture is insulting Japanese culture by acting as an authority on a tradition they don't understand.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this faggot

Japanese culture a shit

watch the full video you retarded cuck.

Drumpfilstiltskin should not have poured his in after Abe did. Especially not in the obnoxious/childish manner that he did. He should have waited for a verbal cue at the very least.

You dumb fuck the jap dumped his first. Watch the whole video then neck yourself dumbfuck

You're a monumental idiot

Nice try, shill.

I know this is a slide thread but shit like this is the reason trump seems inviclbe. The media could say they have irrefutable proof that trump killed and raped a girl in 1990 but it would fall on deaf ears do to all their lies and half truths.

This is innacurate. Trump did not pour his container exactly like Abe did. Fake News.

>leaf
>1 post
>thumbnail
>obvious bait

Oh shit, didn't notice the leaf. Now I can ignore with confidence...

Okay, here's another post. Happy?

There's no conspiracy. No lies. The fact that they both threw in the food was simply not newsworthy.

>9kb
Back to plebbit faggot. Saged.

>Drumpfilstiltskin
I rekon you are a shill because of the weakness of this "diss"

No one gives a shit about Japanese culture

>There's no conspiracy. No lies.
So when CNN cropped out the PM throwing his food first, that wasn't a lie?

>t. Swedenite who loves black dick being shoved up his ass

They both have shit to do like BTFOing North Korea. They got their photos which ws the whole point and left to go do shit.

>Backpeddles and admits it's fake news

Nice try Mohammad.

Stop posting in shitposting threads just to call the OP a shill or a shitposter. FFS these newniggers are everywhere and they're so retarded.

"Fake news" just means editorials and blogs masquerading as news. 99% of the shit they report on regarding has no real bearing on anything important, the "fake news" part is how they portray it to try and manipulate people into seeing their point of view, something that should outrage you as this means that you need to sift through a ton of other peoples self-righteous excrement in order to obtain the data.

News should be notable, relevant and objective fact. Even if Trump did overfeed some fucking fish it would still be "fake news" to me because I literally could not give less of a shit.

The only interesting part is that you can determine who is a hypocrite using this data as the outraged would react with glee if the roles were reversed and someone overfed Trump's fish.

An unsurprising thing to hear from an uncultured philipino.

If Hillary had been elected, we wouldn't insist on calling her childish names. Hmm, why is that?... Because you're just whining.
The Toronto Star isn't news?