White girl beaten like a bitch by a black cop, muthafucka

>Stadium
>White hoe looks like she's drunk
>For one or another reason, cops are taking her out
>She attacks a nigger cop with a slap
>The dindu reacts with a punch, putting the white bitch's ass to sleep, muthafucka

The race war continues. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=4x8eoTc6v-4

Im white and i think her should of beat that cunt more

>Caring about a whore
Her """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""jeans"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
would be considered underwear if made out of different fabric.

She was hitting the officer, I think he doesn't care what a shitskin in South America would think about him when he punched her back.

I agree she is high or drunk and a retard. Cop should of kicked her after as well. He parents obviously failed her. Shame a black cop had to teach her a lesson her parents should of taught her a decade ago

When you relinquish any semblance of femininity you had left, you should be treated like a man. This is equality in effect. Women wanted equality and got it. Now chivalry is dead because its incompatible with equality.

She never expected him to hit back but quickly learned the hard way.

We should have a name for these new "women" we are seeing developing in the west. Like nu-male but for women who act with ZERO femininity. I rekon, "un-women".

Any suggestions

I like how she peacefully surrenders after the slap

That cop was groping that poor girl. He was carrying her off, for all we know, to rape her. How would she know any different? He may have slipped a finger into her vagina briefly before picking her up. You can't see his hand. Then he brutally punches her when she tries desperately to end the abuse.

this, and I despise niggers.

Rostie tried to KO so nigger KO'd her. Basic self-defense scenario. Nigger also tried to leave the scenario like taught in any self-defense course but unfortunately roastie's leg got caught under nigger's arm so her limb body followed.

America is such a fucking shithole

P A T R O L L E D

whoa he didnt have to punch her in the face, why didnt he aim for her leg or arm. smdh violent cops

Police did nothing wrong. Drunk thots are subhuman

>build a wa-

I'm with the black dude on this one, cunts who think they can hit guys with impunity deserve a reality check.

This is equality. This is what the feminists fought for.

White women are wind up toys, wound up and pointed at the nearest cliff.

degenerate deserved it
move on

>he doesn't know pol hates women just a little bit more than niggers

So that's what they mean by a based black man...

She had it coming.
Anyone who doesn't respect the police should be knocked the fuck out.

ll

Oh my god, those females have well formed posteriors. This is more meaningful to me than my values.

Good.

based nigger

When women put their hands on you, they are literally asking for you to do the same. They are more likely to respect and support you if you hit them back, than if you don't.

>values
>literally basing reproduction on a color
>leaf

What a racist black cop!!!!

Deserved at least half of it

Why is she not cuffed? Why are they cried surfing a drunk to the exit?

The way this was handled put more than just the cops and the perp in a possible state of danger.

Seriously though, why is she not cuffed and being dragged out of the game?

Not saying what she did is ok, it's not. However this woman is clearmy inebriated to the poor where she potentially has no idea who is carrying her away. Just a group of men carrying her against her will.

You can say she deserves the shot to the face for equality or whatever you want. Law enforcement officers are held to a higher standard aa they should be. This was a great example of why people don't like or trust cops anymore.

E X C E S S I V E

Crowd surfing...phone fag

>americans consider this white

a stinkin incan

>Incans
>Chile

Murican education...

>I'm not to blame judge, I was shitfaced out of my mind when I slammed my car into that minivan and killed the family inside!

Being too drunk to know what the fuck's going on isn't really a good excuse and doesn't resolve anyone from responsibility for stupid shit they did.

She deserved it. They should have just tossed the cunt over the railing.

I'm sure she was some type of mongrel.

That punch was very satisfying to watch

>""""""""""""""white girl"""""""""""""""""""""

56% memeface.png

White Live Matter!!!

Where are we looting tonight boys?

>look at these 90% european muts
>race is only skin deep

kill yourself you uneducated shitskin

That was beautiful. God bless security :D

This isn't black vs white, it's drunk roastie vs cop. Got what she deserved.

only 5% of mixed people look like that you kike.

Sub-woomen

Replace "respect" with "defer to."

That had nothing to do with race that was revoking of the pussy pass.