Trump humiliated by Putin after showering the dictator with praise

>Trump said he believes what Putin told him about Russia's election hacking. But Putin says that conversation never happened.

You never trust a r*skie, WE WARNED YOU! But instead you've elected this useful idiot. He is going to run America into the ground!

Americans, impeach this clown while you can!

shareblue.com/trump-humiliated-by-putin-after-showering-the-dictator-with-praise/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mkraju/status/929327935131209730
fas.org/irp/offdocs/nsc-hst/nsc-162-2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
today.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SourcesofSovietConduct.pdf
coldwarteamprojectfall2014.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/red-scare-propaganda.png
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
nma-fallout.com/data/photos/l/4/4085-1329744920-e77eddb1fff1329e248b94547a7b37ec.jpg
cdn.history.com/sites/2/2015/06/hith-Checkpoint_Charlie_sign.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memeflag unironically posting shareblue

>Citing Shareblue as a source

I don't believe you're that much of an idiot, are you? Gotta be a troll.

>He is going to run America into the ground!
And this is bad because...?

Was your brain damaged by those Elsa videos or something?

>shareblue
Gtfo fag

Lol

>shareblue

Trump is what we call "an elephant in a china shop". He only thinks of himself all the time and doesn't realize what damage he causes.

Even if there had been talks between him and Putin, they would have been confidential. A word Trump doesn't know the meaning of. And of course Putin will deny everything, leaving Trump standing like an idiot. I mean that's international politics, and that's what happens to idiots in international politics.

>shareblue
Sage

>putin is now a dictator

lmao msm these days are so out of touch with reality.

WTF I'm a shill for hill now.

>>putin is now a dictator
He has always been a dictator...

aren't you a long way from home, little troll? run on back to ctr. i'd hate for you to get your feelings hurt.

Help Him.
OP needs to be cured.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahagaha, look at your source. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

ShareBlue is a pedo ring.

like you've always been russian

just like ukraine have always been neonazis right

Stalin didn't starve enough of you...

Fuck you shareblue asshole

Not. Funny.

NO FUCK YOU BLUMFKIN

>Dictator
Get out you UA scumbag. You willingly let that American woman (Just like she did to Iraq and N Africa) destroy your nation. Putin is your only hope of salvation.

FUCKING SHAREBLUE!! XAXAXAXAXAXAXA

ITT: Rightwingers who take fake news sites like Infowars/Breitbart seriously instantly dismissing Shareblue (which has never posted something fake) just because it goes against their bias.

Stop creating new threads over and over again when people rip into you, salty Ukrainian.

>sage

Trump trolled you and the media again! Man are you stupid. Wait to you see what is going to happen.

The source renders the content moot. But if this were true, who cares? Betrayal happens and this is a petty example, just like every complaint leveled at Trump is
Pettiness is the cool thing now and it gets no one anywhere. I find it to be distracting, irrational and possibly self-defeating. A constant rule of maturity garners respect.

What the hell. Here's your (you), and I didn't even sage. Kek.

Wow, Barumbumpf BTFO!

Putin is hero to American people.

>SHAREBLUE

fuck off shareblue

>shareblue.com
Taras pls go

That sauce though, this whole story is based on the word of this goi and spread by every larping left wing (idiot).

twitter.com/mkraju/status/929327935131209730

Manu RajuVerified account
@mkraju
Senior Congressional Correspondent, @CNN. Prowling the Capitol halls, covering the Hill and politics. Die-hard Chicago sports fan. Wisconsin Badger for life.

Figures...
fas.org/irp/offdocs/nsc-hst/nsc-162-2.pdf

>Ukraine

Also: The media and the left, for all their talk about Russia wanting to destabilize the US, are completely oblivious to the fact it's them who are doing it, they are Putin's greatest assets.

>Shillblue

AAAHAHAHA!

"They don't give a shit
about telephone guys. I mean, it's like us
with the Ukrainians."

This is old. How come I've never seen it? I knew "nu-pol" was a fucking Jew trick!

Bro! Putin is most support of USA.

Here is what a dipshit president colluding with Russia looks like:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

>ShareJew

>Kushner
>nephew

>shareblue

Pee is stored in the balls

>I don't believe you're that much of an idiot
>Ukraine

Smells red in here!
today.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SourcesofSovietConduct.pdf

He'll be your dictator soon enough, boy.

>we call "an elephant in a china shop"
In the USA it's "a bull in a china shop"
We also have "the elephant in the room" but that's a different expression.
>something quite obvious but no one will mention it

Germany better with the wall? or without the wall?

>cockhole believing literal shariablue
Sounds about right

>shareblue.com

LOL

>Trump's memes so strong democrats report russia-aligned propaganda in an attempt to imply that russia did influence the election
how strong of a rotational velocidensity is this spin?

What is this emotional cosplay? Do ordinary people think about politics in terms of emotions, "praise" and "hate"?

>mfw we realize Putin is the only one we can trust.

Ukraine is rightfully Russian.
Caжacкpыл

Imagine if Trump actually said he wouldn't trust Putin
We would have nothing but articles about how "Trump admits Russian collaboration"
If you shit on Trump at every opportunity people will just stop hearing it and he can do whatever he wants.

Beat it Grizzly Steppe!

Soon, like last week and that week before that week, right?
You braindead baboons, how can we not love the burger??

>be Putin
>literally hack election
>Hillary is gonna be pissed
>not give a fuck
>holy shit trump won
>fuck they're going to know it was me
>delete browser history
>kill people who know
>they still know
>Trump starts defending me in public
>holyfuck.jpg
>meet orange man in asia
>trust me more than CIA
>tells media to stop accusing me or it will hurt my feelings
>is there anything I cant do now?

coldwarteamprojectfall2014.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/red-scare-propaganda.png

Because the only appropriate reaction would have been for Trump to kick and scream “but 17 agencies feel like you did. They presented no actual proof but they have these feeeeewwwwwings that you did!”

Fucking burgertards.

>Be you
>Literally believe propaganda

Shareblue pol would be in disarray over TRump if he attacks Iran or supports Saudi/Israel if they attack Iran

>based
Also Putin did confirm he didn't meddle, why should we not trust this guy? He is a longtime ally of the US and a good friend of Trump, so there you go shills!

>>literally hack election
This one still thinks Russia hacked the election.

Putin is 1000% more trustworthy than the CIA. CIA main and only job, is to lie, cook up false stories that sound plausible, to do Zionist bidding and justify our nations wars for Israel.

Senators are starting to say they trust Russia much more than lying dems also.

Get your head out of your ass!
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Sure thing John.. uh, I mean Tony *wink*

nma-fallout.com/data/photos/l/4/4085-1329744920-e77eddb1fff1329e248b94547a7b37ec.jpg

>Be you
>can only think in categories of either / or (mongrellus)
>get played by your own rules
Russia is your best buddy now! They would never meddle in the election, they haven't been humiliated and sanctioned by your country for decades, it's all propaganda.
Truth is Putin is your best ally and can be trusted 110%!

diversify the russian economy

Shareblue. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha (inhale.....) bwa ha ha ha.

Now there's an honest group of people if I've ever met any!

>flag

Not biased at all...

Americans literally proved they trust Putin more than our own lying Democrats (Hillary) by voting for the openly pro-Putin candidate Trump.

Regardless what Drumpfh does now, he ran on an open pro-RUssia platform, and we voted for him, against the lying traitor Hillary, our version of your Merkel who you, excuse me (((you))) vote for over and over.

Remember this sh*t? I do...
Ask the Germans if they want to roll back to 1975?
cdn.history.com/sites/2/2015/06/hith-Checkpoint_Charlie_sign.jpg

>shareblue
kys

>t. totally real American Ivan Ivanovitch

Fuck off, we know who is behind that flag, trump might be a crypto jew supporter ((((Ivanka)))) but he is better than anyone else here also he has helped bring back over a million jobs, still a capitalist pig but better than nothing.

$0.02

>linking to images on an image board

You can just paste the URL into the Choose File field, friendo.

Are you the guy that tortures mice?

Your flag isn't Russian right now
But it will be

This is a literal shill

wait what happened in between 2006 and 2010?

>SHAREBLUE
BASED

Impressive that you can openly overthrow Ukraine's gov, fly in military equipment, have no one know this, but convince everyone Russia is the meddling invader based on nothing.

>showered
Look for key words to indicate wether news is real or not.

I guess the majority of Americans must be Russian, because we voted for the openly pro-Russian candidate Trump, and we rejected your lying traitor shill cunt of a whore Hillary

Even if your "GREEN TEXT" is true... Seems like every other Asian Country enjoyed Trumps visits these last week(s). . .

Keep shilling, baybe

Hahahaha potato nigger

>>>putin is now a dictator
>He has always been a dictator...

Not really, they have internationally observed and approved elections in Russia

>shareblue.com
>95 replies
Oh, Sup Forums. When will you learn?

The proof is in the voting Schlomo. Please run Shillary or another equally horrible candidtate again in 2020 like you just did with Hillary. Will you at least promise me that?

>Retard Democrats
>Run a candidate that even democrats hate

Please use the same keen insight you showed in 2016 when selecting your candidate again in 2020?

>Never trust a ruskie
How biggoted of you, not all ruskies are conmen