While fascists and racists march in Poland, just remember what true heroes looks like

While fascists and racists march in Poland, just remember what true heroes looks like.

That brave woman condemning the racists has more bravery than anyone marching today.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/we-gave-americans-blow-job-got-nothing-says-polish-foreign-minister-255863
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Applebaum))) EVERY FUCKING TIME

She was clearly there to bait them into doing this and she clearly achieved what she wanted.
These people deserve nothing but bullet in the head

Journalism should be a sin, Anne.

Is it a sin, by the way? Is there something in the bible about this?

where is the emotionally moving photo op, please please, i need a photo op.

Racism is literally not a sin in any religion in history. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't even right now.

Too bad she wasn't thrown into a Polish death camp

this. only wormy faggot kikes go into journalism.

I wish this wasnt stardard Jewish media lying :,(

Nope, as long as you don't commit any other sins in the process

The word "racism" wasn't even used before the XXth century.

> Is it a sin, by the way?

No, it is not a sin.
Jesus, being a Jew, is also quite racist against pagans, and he said that his miracles were only to be directed to other Jews: “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

Unfortunately you can't have race realism without racism.

You gotta be a racist asshole in order to understand the beneficial differences of race.

I didn't make the rules, Jesus did.

The polish camps were work camps not death camps you fucking retard. I know because my grandmother was in one.

Well the pagans worship evil things, so

JESUS wasn't fucking wrong

What is racism? Why is it so bad?

>(((Applebaum)))
Out, out, OUT!

Racism is the illusory construct that separates us all.

It becomes science pretty quickly though the more you lurk this board.

It's never hateful or sinful to love your people and your country.

It's hilarious that journalists accuse anyone of being sinful when they frequently bear false witness.

if Poland is so racist why don't they tell the true story of the concentration camps in your borders?

because it gives cucks the illusion of supremacy

if your some white virgin living in your parents basement your no better than a nigger

God bless Poland for standing up to Marxist degeneracy.

She is a wife of our former foreign ministry, that said in some private conversation that „we made americans blowjob for nothing”

What did he mean by this?

Sage, being one of the things stated is good.

>OH MUH GAWD! UH BRAVE WOOMIN STANS UHP TOO RAYCISS FASHISS!

what kind of rally was there, can't find anything online

>person disrupting mass gets thrown out while those respectfully attending don't
Like wow just wow I can't even wtf is wrong with Poland?

newsweek.com/we-gave-americans-blow-job-got-nothing-says-polish-foreign-minister-255863