Goonies actor Sean Astin is standing by his co-star's claim that there is a Hollywood pedophile ring

>Goonies actor Sean Astin is standing by his co-star's claim that there is a Hollywood pedophile ring
>In a statement Monday Astin said that Feldman has told him in the past about being sexually abused
>He filed a police report on Monday on two of the men who he says molested him

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5069015/Sean-Astin-says-standing-friend-Corey-Feldman.html
This is not random.I will tell you why those pedo shits got exposed now.

It's a war between Netflix and the kike degenerate rings who run Holywood.Netflix has became a multibillion dollar company and a threat to the Holywood movie industry because it became a very hard competitor crushing the movie industry of the kikes.Sean Astin is a Netflix actor now so this is not a coincedence.

Let's just hope Netflix will bring down those sick fucks and expose them to the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUk4Vje_mCQ&feature=youtu.be
google.com/amp/s/decider.com/2017/11/06/stranger-things-addes-kiss-to-make-teen-actress-uncomfortable/amp/
youtu.be/CpYf2xYFhTs
twitter.com/stefanmolyneux
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth bumper

based Bob Newby is a hero

rly?

I love this man. He's a caring father. Never mess with caring fathers.

Never forget

...forget what? A bazillionaire dated someone younger? Shocker.

Good on Sean for having his friend's back, he knows full well that it means he could be black listed but he's giving no fucks and riding with a homie. Thats what true friends do.

>Let's just hope Netflix will bring down those sick fucks and expose them to the ground
For real, you have shit like Netflix and Amazon out-pacing Hollywood now and theyre getting larger and larger, hopefully they will burn Hollywood to the ground and replace it

You caught George "The rapist gay" Takei, but you'll never get Dan "Catch me if you can, Sup Forums" Schneider.

I'm glad we're finally dealing with this.

did he die in Stranger Things? because he just lost his job.

>It's a war between Netflix and the kike degenerate rings who run Holywood.Netflix has became a multibillion dollar company and a threat to the Holywood movie industry because it became a very hard competitor crushing the movie industry of the kikes.Sean Astin is a Netflix actor now so this is not a coincedence.

you are a smart man, this makes a lot of sense now, but wasn't spacey on netflix too?

he's so elusive!

>I can't carry it for you

>BUT I CAN CARRY YOU

>COME ON!

youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA

It's like in the great stories Mr. Feldman.
The ones that really mattered.

>(((Sirusxm)))

Yes, but he got fucking fired at light speed when word got out

Yeah he got eaten by a bunch of demodogs

Anyone slightly worried that we're replacing a snake with a crocodile? If this is true, what if Netflix goes full degenerate and skips straight to tranny kids and then use the LGBTQXIIGFAQP3 "community" as a tool to segway into pedophilia?

>It's a war between Netflix and the kike degenerate rings who run Holywood.
Except Soros bought a majority stake in Netflix. Try a different shilling tactic.

Netflix already has plently of degenerate content

same with the red-shirt on Jew-Trek : Discovery who accused Kevin Spacey. Seth McFarlane should offer him a job on the Orville when his character is inevitable killed off

Then let us watch the inevitable shipwreck that would follow

I know. That's my point.

Strange how once Weinstein's power was broken everybody felt safe to talk about the pedos.

Bump

It is funny most of the people in trouble worked with Netflix or have had talks with netflix.

WAR IS COMING!

I prefer to use European countries as case studies for the fall of Western Civilizations, not America.

Sneaky bastard.
We’ll get you one day you little scamp!

Yeah Netflix is already degenerate filth, they didn't subtly get into it like Hollywood.

The kike directors making the red headed girl kiss that niglet 30 times because she didn't want to should be hung.

"Do it again you we didn't get his expression that time".

It does, but after this shit, theyre gonna be minding their P's and Q's fucking hard, they won't want to have their shit burned to the ground

But isnt Netflix a bunch of kikes and sjw?

>T.jelly roastie
>institute of convent now!!!
>screw free market dating,I demand government intervention

Figures why he's talking out then.

>RUDY!
>RUDY!
>RUDY!
>RUDY!

We're all pulling for you, bro. Sack (((hollywood))).

Goonies never say die!!

Word has been out on kevin spacey for many years though.

They're saving the Icon of Sin till last

>It's a war between Netflix and the kike degenerate rings who run Holywood.Netflix has became a multibillion dollar company and a threat to the Holywood movie industry because it became a very hard competitor crushing the movie industry of the kikes.Sean Astin is a Netflix actor now so this is not a coincedence.
No. Soros is a huge investor in Netflix. This is the same platform that has brought us Stranger Things and Big Mouth.

The timing isn't coincidence though, what better way to get normalfags to open their eyes to the rampant pedophilia and corruption problems that run rampant in politics, than to show them the same thing is happening in their beloved Hollywood. Its a soft intro for the real scandals.

Samwise is going to fuck up Hollywood

Underrated

Nah, Netflix is 80% satanic "horror" movies, and founded by extremely subversive people... Neither side of this cares about Ps n Qs, this a war between the 2 and they don't even care that everyone is watching.

That he might be a queer, but this pedo shit is news to everyone, which is why he was fired

I just see them becoming the next Weinstein company but using his mistakes as guidelines on how to not get fucking caught. For the next year or two no doubt, but don't be surprised as the content they continue to host becomes more and more oriented for "Trans Youth Acceptance" and once that's solidified into something the next step will be:
>They're old enough to decide their gender, that means they're old enough to decide wether or not they want to have sex!
>This is opressive if we don't let humans love who they want to love!!!
Etc etc

The only reason that girl character was put into the show was to get BLACKED. She served no other purpose.

True aryans are deshekelizing by running the pirate streaming services

Nick Bryant, a journalist who has written extensively on the Franklin scandal tried to get a Netflix documentary series going, and even got a great crew and producer. The producer and distributor were threatened, and now the series is on standby. Elite pedophilia/human compromise is fucking real.

No people have been talking about how he preys on young hetero twinky guys for a long time.

>Neither side of this cares about Ps n Qs
Really? Then why are people being fired and all their work in production being canceled?

Link to what you guys are talking about?

Nah, not after this shit. This is just the beginning, you watch. With all these big names falling, netflix won't want no part of it and will do everything they can to avoid it because that means less $$$ if they dont

WTH happened to Sean Astin?
Good on him for standing up tho.

[citation needed]

It's true. It has only been a rumour, though.

Rumor turned reality.

Thats why True Detective was cancelled, its okay when you are exposing rural retards as ebil pedo cultists (season 1) but start shining the light towards California and the pedojew hackles were raised.

well, hes got LOTR money.

He doesnt really need to even work anymore, desu.

wtf I love Netflix now

based netflix and their racemixing show 56% Things

He's got millions, but he aint as rich as you think.

I didnt save a link when i read about it years ago. But when the initial Weinstein threads hit i called it on spacey. Also look into fred armissen i think shit will fall on that jew too.

You know Spacey was abusing young guys ON THE SET OF HIS NETFLIX SHOW right?

Would also like to point out that the kike run studios have been selling out to the chinks. The Jews are abandoning Hollywood and thus the protection of their pedo cult is going away.

Frodo and Sam literally outing pedophile rings. Frodo gets pussified on it but then Rudy puts the entire team on his back and carries them past the goal line.

A rumor you heard only recently AFTER he got outted, because "muh family guy" If anyone thought he was a pedo, someone at some point wouldve said something or came out and asked him straight up.

>Hollywood and Silicon Valley are duking it out
>Alien vs. Predator outcome for the right wing, as both are cucked to hell and back
At least the shit flinging will be amusing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUk4Vje_mCQ&feature=youtu.be

google.com/amp/s/decider.com/2017/11/06/stranger-things-addes-kiss-to-make-teen-actress-uncomfortable/amp/

There wasn't even any chemistry there either. There was more between her and the kid that likes the psychic chick.

Its like pottery

Sean Astin has been in shitloads of movies since he was a kid. He is as rich as you think.

does this mean that in order to destroy the pedo ring it must be thrown into the fires of mount doom?

No, he is rich, but not as rich as YOU think. You act like he's a billionaire lol.

The article i read years ago just pointed out that he was notorious in the industry for targetting young men, hetero or homo, he had a thing for twinks and was very aggressive. Of course hes an old gay pedo if you read between the lines.

>I didnt save a link when i read about it years ago.

No, I don't think that. I think he is rich enough he could live like a millionaire on dividends and some interest alone though.

You are right. That little jew slays pussy.

There are three things all wise men fear: the might of a storm at sea, the treachery of a wooded path on a moonless night, and the unfettered rage of a quite man.

It was a gag on family guy, there were other hints too. I dunno, everybody in Hollywood knows about this shit, the thing is life is hard and they need nice cars and big houses so they don't talk about it.

If he was as rich as you think, then why is he still working?

>inb4 he loves his job and money isnt everything

BASED Samwise

Is there anything out there he doesn't have his slimy fingers in? Serious question.

>It's totally like your fault we made you kiss a nigger.
>If you hadn't reacted so like strongly, I like, wouldn't have like, changed the scene to like, make you like, have to do it lol!

It's literally the family business, his mom is patty duke.

Sean Astin:
"and Austrian-Jewish and Polish-Jewish through his biological father"

k, keep me posted

youtu.be/CpYf2xYFhTs

Politicians will be immune to pedo accusations without proof in 2018 if this keeps up, especially if Moore wins.

Netflix is burning through money, they dont have the money to take on hollywood.

And lets not forget that many of the actors that were ccuses already worked for netflix.

You seem awfully invested in defending Netflix. Are you worried your stock options wont be vested before the rot infects Netflix? Because they are certainly compromised, thats why they are firing people so quickly, they are squatting at the flames in full panic.

Again, not as rich as you think.

I responded to you responding to someone else.

Also, he is that rich. He was born into wealth and accumulated even more.

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux

Im not defending anything, youre just talking out of your ass like you knew all along but youre just a LARPfag wanting to look cool on an anonymous image board for whatever reason. You didnt know shit or see shit before this shit kicked off. Quit pretending.

wait, who owns netlflix?

Again, he is rich, but not as rich as you think. Prove me wrong, I'll wait.

Set the bar on how rich you think I think he is.

XX,000,000

Thats my bar, btw

shes hot

this, they've toned down the LGBTQUIA+++++++ cancer in most shit now, keep pointing out to normies it's forced. Netflix does actually care if people still watch their shit and if they should invest money in more shit like that

I set my bar, but you seem to believe and act like he's worth hundreds of millions

The age of consent in Jew York is 17.
Jerry Dindu nuffin

he has that.

I never said that you were responding to someone else. He has enough money to live off of passive income in a mansion for the rest of his children's lifetime.

He dated an attractive girl. Good for him.

Reed Hastings CEO