Why does Sup Forums hate mormons?

What's wrong with a white dude, with a white wife, who have a ton of fucking white kids, and are rarely in poverty, own a ton of fucking guns, stockpiles of ammo, and enough food to last through the apocalypse?

We've been against the federal government since day one because we know they will one day turn their backs on us, when 'the happening' happens Utah will be a safe haven, along with northern Texas & other counties near Utah that are filled with mormons

The only reason we let black people into the priesthood in the 70s is because we didn't want to get sued by someone.

We don't have a pope that's a cuck who lets in faggot gays

We aren't pro-LGBT

And the vast majority of us are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Lee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you fucking keep knocking on my door!!!!!!

You're not Christian.

Mormons are white, therefore they're alright.

Don't let the Jews divide use:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Your heretics. Mormonism IS NOT Christian!

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints"

We're not the same as modern Christians, you Christians are cucks

>mormon
>swearing
larp elsewhere

mormons are jsut knock off jews. even more than mudslimes and other christian groups

Mormons do not behave aggressively towards non-Mormons, or constitute a hostile ruling elite:

Fuck off morans

>cuck

>faggot

"Swear words"

Found the cuck

Mormonism is a cuckservative jew-worshipping cult led by Mitt Romney

Mormons are heretics. Catholics and Protestants are cucks.
Join the true Church

None of us like mitt Romney he's a fucking Jew & wil be used as dog food

no but in their actual beliefs

No one could've sued you for your religious practices. The church just saw the benefits in getting easy tithe money off niggers. Why Mormons do heavy missionary work in third world countries. The leadership will keep their bloodlines white and delightful while not giving a shit about the rest of the church as long as they pay tithe. They're too proud of being descendants of Hyrum Smith and other major figures to dirty their own blood.

>none of us like Mitt Romney
why does he keep getting re-elected then? :^)

We don't give 2 shits about what other people do, if you want to call someone a Jew then it's the other modern Christians who were scared of Mormonism & hunted mormons across the entire country lmao, there's a reason why mormons founded Salt Lake City

because.>
Utah cops are complete assholes. The last thing we want is that mentality to be or control federal Authority.>
A Mormon POTUS would be scary as fuck, so no way.>
John Browning was cool, being white is accepted. utah girls are maybe even the hottest in the USA.
But any "religion" started in the USA like LDS, &7thAdvent, Jehova Witness, etc.
Is to much like a cult.
Your road pirates scare most Americans, and that is why we dont like You, and can't allow that cult ideology in the head of politics.

Heresy.

I personally don't hate you but I think it's cute when you guys try to defend your version of Christianity.

Yeah that's totally why the vast majority of our members are white, I've never even seen one nigger in a Mormon church before lmao Christ cuck

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about mormons and the mormons who post here trying to convince Sup Forumsacks do it in such a terrible way.

Mormons weren't exactly friendly neighbors back then. Some of what Missouri did to the Mormons was bullshit but a lot of it was brought on themselves. Joseph Smith saw his followers more like a conquering army than an attempt to just peacefully form a church in the frontier. Not to mention people like Sidney Rigdon encouraging Mormons to use violence against anyone who spoke against the church, even the three witnesses to the Book of Mormon at the time.

Mormonism is literally just Islam for American Pioneers. Joseph Smith openly admitted to copying Muhammad.

>Prove me wrong

>mormons believe the same thing as jews
proving my point

One commits jihad across the entire world & kills innocent babies

The other is filled with white people who are all rich & have huge white families

You must not look too hard then. I walked in a ward and 25% of it was easily black. Yes the church is still majority white but the majority of converts are from Latin America and Africa. Do you think they're staying in their homelands? No they're packing their bags and going to Salt Lake. The church has learned how to milk as much money as possible and converting third worlders is part of this.

Public speaking. LDS requires public speaking. I'm good at it, but absolutely phobic about it.

I want my coffee. The day we compromise and allow ice coffee, we'll talk.

Stop damning me for being a scientist and not a creationist.

What's with the pedophiles? How come pedophiles can get temple recommends but if I don't pay my tithe I can't? I got molested by a Mormon, who was also molesting his own daughters, and I've known two mormons like that. Is it some sort of religious thing? I gotta know some old perve is gonna keep his fucking mitts off my daughter.

I picked your grapes until I almost died of heat stroke, Mormons still ridiculed and threw grapes at me. Seems damnable, that.

they literally believe they have inherited the house Israel and are Israelite. they are adopted into one of the tribes and tasked to build zion. they have majority white group now but are willing to added anyone as long as it boosts membership. it wont be long i think until certain things start changing such as non white leadership

Jews don't like us because we baptized their dead to cleans them of their jewniss

Technically, LDS is not Christian, which is defined as those who accept the Nicene creed.

Not a problem for me, really.

But I laugh at the LDS believe that American Indians are Jews. Oh gawd, that's so fucking stupid.

Back in the 1960s, all Mormons swore like a sailor. Openly hated black people too.

Mormons only don't kill anyone because Lincoln flat out told Brigham Young he'd massacre every Mormon in America if shit like Mountain Meadows kept happening. Before that Mormons did whatever benefited Mormons first which included violence and killing.

Technically the church has already had a non-white apostle. That said I imagine they'll add a token black apostle who's bffs with the leadership eventually. The Mormon Church has been trying to clean up their image for awhile now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Lee

The Mountain Meadows Massacre was not aggressive? Mormons slaughtered children.

Stupid eh? yes.
The first Nations were European,>
Actual Science supports the 2012 Solutrean hypothesis.
That nose.

The great journey to leave the infestation known as Je(w)rusalem by one man as his family which took them to their promised land (Americas). Where they finally settled after several generations. Only to be wiped out in an ancient family feud known as the "Daddy didnt love me enough" Wars aka Nephites vs Laminites.

I liked nephi. He kills kangs for their golden plates and doesnt afraid of anything.

>killed people for not giving the correct tidings percent.
>kill all those whom reveal the stanic rituals.

Highest level Mormonism is a branch of Illuminati.
Same structure , similar to Masonry.
Huge amount in intelligence agencies.
Listen to Bill Coopers review of the book " The God Makers " , the first communist settlement in the USA was Orderville , Utah. ' The Order '

No one hates you, we're just sad at how retarded you are. There are 101+ falsifiable claims made by your church and its leaders. And every time some demonstrates the error of your ways, you move the goal posts back another 50 ft. Why you continue to persist in your lunatic fairy tale fan fiction religipn is beyond rational explanation. You interpret incredulity and amusement as aggression.

Hate you?
Hell, Joshua Graham is my favorite Mormon.
Of course, he's not real.
But if we did have a reason to hate you, it would be Hairy Reid and Mittens Romney.

>vast majority of us are white

Is that why your boys learn SE asian languages and scoop up any refugees from most recently(80s) Cambodia? Why is there a huge Mormon population anywhere refugees arrive? Is it maybe because your shit religion is dying?

LDS moved in hard on all the Cambodians fleeing from the Khmer Rouge. New to the country and ignorant. Folded them into their cult to get more gubbmant gibs. Niggers of Christianity.

You're close on the House of Isreal part, but wrong, then you go one to say that we're gonna get taken over by non-whites, which doesn't really help your "mormons are basically jews" argument.
Mormons are similar to Jews only in the fact that we belief "Judaism" used to be true before Jesus came, and that some of their prophesies (that are in the Old Testament) have yet to come true.

I can promise you that no one hates Hairy Reid more than me.
And after his recent exploits Mitt Romney gets the bullet too

Because Romney, Flake et al. Mormons in public life urge open borders and disastrous trade policies.

El Dorado county reporting in

door parasites and your religion is fucking stupid