"The next generation will be redpi-

youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg youtube.com/watch?v=WXqh-SXyVt0 youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMu6WeYmo8 youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCaxrgK-wYiFpgw2xKBGAL9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS

ISNT

RIGHT

Sexy as fuckdddd

so this is the glorious white race I've heard of..

Couldn't agree more.

:)

OP post more of this little slut

Daily reminder """ourguy""" Tosh literally said "That kid can fill out a dress" on live television

When was tosh anyone’s guy

>Ragnarök when

Well it's true. He's so hot

>non-lewd
dropped.

Yea b it this data chart doesn't take into account that a lot of you sunshine are closer gonna

:)

Why isn't shadman in jail then

One piece swimsuit with bulges

>implying a new shadman doesn't rise when the current one falls

lactatia getting a load of cum in her mouth from a shemale whilst a CNN correspondent talks about how brave and daring she is

What on earth did a robot type your post?

would fugg in boi pucci

m.youtube.com/channel/UCaxrgK-wYiFpgw2xKBGAL9A

How many men has this kid given aids to?

In theaters right now.

Disgusting. But that happens when you get off the hormones

Post more sexy cosplay

>according to the latest poll, 87% of the Poles of age 18-24 is against taking in refugees
>young Poles think of homosexuality as of disease
>Polish youth is terrified of migrants
>50% of the Polish youngsters do vote for the more right wing parties than the currently ruling one

yes, the upcoming generation will remove the jewish vermin, and the rest is just a formality

So why is it that every kid on csgo calls people kikes, coons, nigger fagot, fruits, etc.,?

Not gonna happen Varg, but salvation is

Sup Forums btfo

Well it actually is a girl

God this is just so sad. Kid seems smart for his age. Looks like he'd grow up to be handsome. Probably had a decent life ahead of him but he's been forced into this degeneracy by his parents.

Just look at his mother. It's very common for the mothers of child beauty pageant contestants to be projecting their own insecurities onto their daughters. "Mom isn't pretty so daughter has to be, because then she'll be happy" etc. It looks like his mum is doing exactly that, only instead of the minor psychological damage instilled by child beauty pageants his entire perspective on gender and sexuality will be fucked for life. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself before 20. All because Mom didn't feel pretty enough.

You can't blame the kid for this, blame his parents. Even if he grows out of it, this mortifying stage of his life is now immortalized on the internet for anyone to see. He'll be bullied to hell and back.

An innocent life ruined because of virtue signalling and a mothers ego. It's just so sad.

you missed it senpai

Is this the ultra mega super conservative Gen Z Sup Forums keeps talking about?

The one video said they were from canada, go fucking figure.

Not all of us are shills, Schlomo

I honestly think this is proof that gen z will be redpilled, all of my most right wing friends had this shit pushed apon them, i often felt like my parents would love me more if i was gay, most people don't have to deal with the trauma that is involved with these kind of parents so the more people are exposed to it the better.

This next generation are the mentally ill one and it’s going to be a great problem. This new paradigm and changes of values is advocating for surrealist thinkings, abstract / weird concept and people «Non conformist» bullshits and all of this is going to make society collapsing in the future : these unstable people cannot sustain a stable society nor create one. It’s impossible. And they’re children are going to be like difformed monsters just incapable of doing one little thing. Literally rats. I don’t have any hope of the future because Iam 30 and Iam from this first generation of spoiled child who damaged the things first. It’s hardcore involution. Stupid nation of mind control freaks who doesn’t care where they come from and where they are going.

*their*

>the next generation will be *heavily polarized
FTFY

FUCKED UP DELETE

I don't know if the backlash will be great enough to justify ruining children's lives before they're old enough or smart enough to decide what they want to do for themselves.

I have a boy of my own, he was only born about 2 months ago. It's like as soon as he arrived this switch flipped in my head. I'd kill for him without a second thought. He isn't even developed enough to know his own name but I would end the life of anyone who tried to harm him and I wouldn't even feel bad about it.

My point is that I just can't bare to see children being hurt like this. He and so many other kids are irreparably damaged by shit like this. I don't want my boy to grow up in a world where we ruin children for political brownie points. I worry that I won't even be able to protect him from this. I'm terrified for him and his future.

I have an 18 month old daughter and feel the same way. I don't want to be a crazy guy redpilling a child, but don't know if I can afford not to.

They're going to look back at their younger years, and hate the fact they were pressured into doing this kind of thing to appease others.

Exactly. There have been people in the UK who have had their children taken away and put into the hellish foster care system because their parents tried to instill right wing values. Taken from good, safe family homes because their parents didn't think the right way.

All it takes is a phone call from a concerned lefty teacher after my boy says something a little controversial in school and we'd lose him. That would kill my wife, and I don't know if I'd want to carry on either.

2012 world ending not happening was the biggest disappointment. Or maybe that was just the start and wer'e on our journey way down.

It was when God started watching us, and started wondering whether or not we deserved to keep on living.

>This will be me third pro muslim post in a row so dont bully CBŚ
I understand why so many people in Europe turn to Islam.

the azteks said that it was a change of age

not the end of the world

accordint to aztek mitology, three decades of transformation are comming

The mother deserves the death penalty.

Unless she grows up lynching jews you werent a good father

You deserve the death penalty cunt

Would pizza.

Just act like Jared Taylor, nobody could hate someone like that, if my father was like that i would be redpilled and not have to deal with any gay shit

Kys pedo

We only mean the normal kids who won't be hung

Kurwa, To małe gówno przyszło do mojej pracy.Jego ojciec jest Żydem!

>redpilled females
Not really dude.

His pops is a kike

He wants to nuke that tight ass

can become a redpilled trap

"his pops"
you talk like a nigger.

in 5 years the trans movement will be over
this kid will commit suicide when all dragqueens and antifa lesbians numales are considered pedos. point and laugh, its like this faggot feminist in montreal who opened a jew deli with only trans and gay, he though the jew meals would be great and he went bankrupt by not paying the employees

That thing will most likely off itself for severe identity problems and not partake in the next generation which makes it even more red pilled. Shouldn't have fucked around in your drones head.

lmao christcucks are pathetic

-lled.
Looking at monstrosities like that child abuse victim, there's no way Gen Z is more acceptive.

Saying that Gen Z will be "redpilled" may be taking things a bit too far. They'll still be Democrats, but they're likely to be mainstream center-left Democrats who come at issues from an angle other than professional victimhood, entitlement, and identity politics resentment.

I'M WANKIN TO YOUR SON HAHA TAKE THAT WOMEN

he already did that certainly.

>son

Thats a girl, user. With penis disease.

what wrong with being fabulous

why does a young boy have the thousand cock stare?

i used to work in Greenwich village NYC, black trannies and faggots all over the fucking place.

And not the kind of trannies these freaks jerk off to, they were the scary kind.

Like if RuPaul said fuck it, let his beard grow out and slathered make up on.

Oh fuck off. You cant tell me he isnt a virgin.

You guys accuse them of perversion when its you thinking these perverted thoughts.

now THATS a Greenwich village black tranny.

If this is more than one girl, they have the traumatized look of psychopathy due to early sexual trauma. It may already be too late for her/them. Fuck this makes me sad. Essentially an auction house, these shows.

The thousand cock stare is the thousand cock stare. One has it or they do not.

And that kid has it.

Does this look

like the face

of a VIRGIN?

>mother has more gums than teeth
>mother is Jewish

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

No goddamit it doesn't. That kid has the same dead eyed thousand cock stare as the most roasted of roasties.

Well, at least he's not a goy.

I'm not a pedo, I'm not a pedo, I'm not a pedo.

The kid is over it, you can see in the pink wig interview.

They clearly fostered this behavior. It's honestly disgusting.

I am

I know this is degen and all but hasn't there always been guys that wear dresses

This kid is like 7. Not really a "guy".

I don't buy the gen z will be right wing. The schools aren't done indoc them and they haven't reached university yet where the real brain washing is.

Surprised no Lactatia art exist

underrated

Blame the millennial parents, not the kids. Gen Z is actually the most red pilled since boomers. They were raised on memes.

I watched this video, and the recent ones, and I think they have coached the Dad to tone it down a bit so it isnt so obvious. Pretty sure he took this kids cherry. Montreal: not surprised.

gen z is more radical on both ends of the divide, nothing new

this is why