Whats wrong with dating a black girl?

Whats wrong with dating a black girl?

They smell funny.

First Sup Forums would have to actually date a woman of any color before they can get black girls.

Women don't like fascists what do you know

They're black

post more

I happen to be a ((civic nationalist)) so it's okay

Did driver knock up a black chick?

I'am dating a black woman, i'm white. Ask me anything.

>inb4: Muh nigger

GOOSED

I am*

has her family started mooching off you yet

nothing

Niggers and beaners, on average have an IQ of 80 - 85. Niggers 80. Beaners 85. They commit almost all crime in America. They are sucking welfare and moving hard toward Communism. Can we abolish welfare completely?

as she at least this beautiful?

They don't like totalitarian bitches like you neither.

They have retarded families

You should fuck her, impregnate her and then marry a white girl.

I mean, the black girls is going to be pregnant and have 5 childs anyway, better to be half white than full nigger and you're not even taking responsability

Did you tell her shes inferior to you and that you're gonna breed the black outta her?

pro tip : never marry

Dont make me show my collection...

yeah whats wrong fellow white people?

I'm sure chicks are dying to know how you plan to overthrow the oppressive bourgeoisie and abolish private property.

Meme is true, no father. Mom is gone too. She is going to school, law. Ironically she is against mass immigration and thinks blacks are bad for society. She dislikes black men, she says you can manipulate them easy (referring to the jews).

I'm afraid of them in the dark, can't have a gf you're only comfy around in daylight

This is going to devolve into another racemixing black-posting thread.
But whatever.

If that makes you happy, that is all that matters.

pretty much this

Married to a black woman.
Ask me anything.

>i'm white
not anymore

Usually white men end up pairing with the top 10% of black women, choosing features such as education and attractiveness (they get the cream of the crop when dating outside their race generally and thus can be picky about their partner) while the opposite happens with the genders reversed which leads to the coal burner meme about the trashiest bottom percent of white women dating the bottom percentage of black men and end up beaten or raped or whatever.

fpbp
came here to say this

they really do. compared to a white angel why would anyone want to smell coco butter

Yes i won't marry her. She is 50% black, 50% white.

She says white people are like gods and she said black men are inferior. She said black women can be manipulated in being good women (like white women, what they used to be).

Pretty much sums it up.
White men work hard and so do educated and professional black woman.
White women as lazy and grasping. Just like black men.

Giving yourself AIDS and Herpes.
Bestiality.
Dating a bitch whose hair is a bunch of little ropes.
She calls you "nigguh during sex" and listens to jungle music.
Dating a niggress means the white girl you should be dating is now fucking Tyrone.

because you are never going to get along with her black friends or family.

>USA
>56%

Oke pal, buddy, bro, friend.

Are you looking forward to having throat cancer by the time you're 50?

Thats very nigger Fernando, las negras necesitan amor

nothing

Training her is the best. When she calls you her Massa it just gets your dick hard.

absolutely nothing. The average black girl is way better in bed than the average white girl. As long as you stay away from the nigresses there are black girls who are just basic white bitches at heart and after a while you can't tell the difference, aside from the fantastic ass.

Probably wouldn't breed unless I was really wealthy or it was in a foreign country. Wouldn't be against fun though, I find plenty of black women attractive

This. Black women who get with white men usually do it because their ambitions go beyond any black man, most likely they grew up in a white area so came from some degree of money.

28 year old virgin. I’ve had 3 black girls and 0 white girls ask me out. I turned down all 3.

>had a black girl interested in me
>took her on a date
>went well
>drive her home
>three 6 ft 200+ lb black guys playing basketball in the driveway
>"Dont worry user, those are my brothers"
>told her it wasn't working out the next day

Never again

Should have 'Whited' their sister

did you know that youre gay?

Underrated post.

I don’t think so

r / thathappened

>not having six cool black friends that occasionally fuck with you
shame

Literally nothing. I love my bae's dark skin and delicious springy curls. You're just helping improve her lineage.

i bet you jack off to traps ahhahahaha

Real estate agents hate him! Find out how to cash in on his simple plan before the politburo burn down his house and tortures his family whilst making him watch!

its called "bleached" dingus

Turned down 3 girls? You couldn't be any gayer if your name were Gay Gayerson.

>Whats wrong with dating a black girl?
bestiality is illegal.

Dont date someone you wouldnt marry
Dont marry someone you dont want kids with
I dont want niglets