The Debate That Ended The Alt-Right?

Anyone seen this debate? it was literally 3 hours of completely dismantling the "alt-right" / "sad-nazi" movement and all of its fake news talking points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/white-privilege-the-callback-myth/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/
WHITEWOMENGETBLACKED.net
youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8#t=1h
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i64U4HzKBUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you forgot to hide/change your flag this time mister jew, its like you people dont even put the effort in anymore

what do you have to do with this? this is about white nationalism

why are (((destiny))) shills shitting up every public forum all of a sudden?

Back in the oven with you

his fans are even more autistic than he is, they seriously believe hes never lost a debate. e-celeb worship can be like a cult

why are you excommunicating him from your """""""""'white"""""""' ethnic group?

Isn't that the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

>implying nick "suck dicks for nickels" fuentes isn't the exact same

kek

yeah i hear that's an american tradition in the south, popular with white, christian, europeans like him

heebs will not divide us

>destiny
Why do you keep promoting this retard?
Why do you think he matters?
I don't know who the fuck he is but you faggots seem to hold him up as some kind of leader. Why? Are you really this much of a retard that you parade some random gamer around as a great mind?
Read some fucking books. You don't know shit and you're consumed by social media. Unless you set your sights higher you will forever be a fucking retard without a valid opinion.

Destiny getting destroyed on race realism and heritability by Ryan Faulk AKA The Alternative Hypothesis:
Destiny making excuses as to why he won't talk to Ryan again, and how he wants to get an "expert" to analyze Ryan's claims:
Destiny's "blacks use drugs at same rate as whites" lie debunked by Ryan (scroll down to 'drug crime'):
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
Destiny's "callback study" lie debunked by Ryan:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/white-privilege-the-callback-myth/
Destiny's "low-skilled Hispanic immigration is a net benefit for the US economy" lie debunked by Ryan:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/

It was a shit show, destiny is a fraud and nick is a hack

Destiny can you stop promoting yourself here?
The only reason I even know you is because I used to play starcraft 2 like five years ago.

Does he talk about differences in IQ and aggression?

not going to sit through 3 hours of some psudo intellectuals bs on about nothing dip shit

>hahaha in american cities with a large black population there are tons of murders, they're incapable of civilized behavior like us, the school-shooting serial-rapist white christians!!!

>A scourge that won't go away!

says the guy who's race is all inbred

>they seriously believe hes never lost a debate

Has he ever won a debate?

false, but anyway, aren't you anti-miscegenation? when you're a small group and you're anti-miscegenation it results in inbreeding. you will understand it in the future with """whites"".

Steven "incest isn't morally wrong if you get an abortion" Bonnell
Steven "Sent dick pics to a 15 year old" Bonell
Steven "Low skilled foreigners are good for the economy" Bonnell
Steven "I was gonna kill that kid, but I was making alot of money on twitch" Bonnell
Steven "Exercise is against my religion" Bonnell

This faggot spends 3 hours arguing the founding fathers (literal slave owners) would have supported multiracial and multicultural america because they didn't explicitly mention it in an amendment (those 4 explicitly whites-only immigration laws don't count dawg, because reasons)

He should hang himself before he becomes more embarrassing.

stop posting cuck memes, kike. I see your game

>Wow that's a pretty girl, sauce?

>RIGHT THIS WAY GOYIM WHITEWOMENGETBLACKED.net

im sure a population pool of 1 billion will produce just that
>implying anyone on pol doesnt know the source to that girl already

I am not fully white I am 15-20 % huron indian my slavic friend

does anyone actually care about this shit?

32 here, I guess you guys are 13-21 age group? be honest..

He was literally fucking nazis to death on stream

Destiny getting destroyed on race realism and heritability by Ryan Faulk AKA The Alternative Hypothesis:
Destiny making excuses as to why he won't talk to Ryan again, and how he wants to get an "expert" to analyze Ryan's claims:

i already got you senpai

Destiny never makes an actual point, he just shouts over you and talks at 1000mph

How does the guy that implied niggers cant think for themselves win a debate about anything

so you're saying whites aren't actually an endangered minority undergoing a genocide?????????????????????

oh well since destiny is half spic i guess i can disregard any opinion he has on the foundation of american or any subject regarding the alt-right
Whoa its that easy to look smart?

also check out his "debate" with Jean Francois Gariepy

not as a raw number, in term of % yes. dunno why you posted a smug pepe you act like i said it previously when i didnt

>Steven "I was gonna kill that kid, but I was making alot of money on twitch" Bonnell
To be fair that was a rational response to that shitter.

>Ethnonationalism for me but not for thee

>people present data that he doesn't know about
>destiny immediately goes into "hiding" because he can't refute it.

It's depressing how often Destiny comes to Sup Forums and shill his garbage content. Then the brainless retards that reply to his faggy threads either sucking his cock or shitting on him.

>Destiny fanboys come to Sup Forums to promote their cult leader...for free

Can you imagine such existence?

Stop shilling your stupid e-celeb

anyway how does it feel to see your cult leader being scared of a 21 year old self admitted autist?

I guess he's too busy inflating his egos by debating with thots and adolescents :^)

>Destiny
Ddin't he send dick pics to a child? We should remind the world-

false, there are no "jew campaigns" against "race mixing", only against marrying non-jews. any person can convert to judaism and that is often what happens when a white european girl gets hooked on a BIC and wants to marry him.

Somebody's fishing for material.

fuck off kike

That was a lecture. Destiny backpeddaled on a lot of opinions he held before that talk.

That was 3 hours of sophistry on two topics:
-Did the US political elite know for a fact what will result of 1965 immigration act
-Whether USA in it's conception was and in future meant to be a white land

Literally arguing "what ifs".

As someone who generally likes Destiny as a debater, that really, really sucked.

Requesting the webm of destiny spazzing out in the debate against sargon, ideally to the sound of techno music but original clip is fine too

Wew thanks lad.

Fuck off branded toothpaste.

>know for a fact
Nothing can be known for a fact unless they have a time machine. You meant to word it as "did they intend for the results"
either way it doesn't fucking matter, it happened and it was negative for the US.

>meant to be a white land
Yes as shown from early immigration laws. This is not a debate. You are either anti-white as destiny and you are, or you are pro-white.

>manletstinity
>bu-but
>takes out paint and chat goes nuts with "LUL" emote for no reason
>doesn't have any coherent point ever
Why nowadays fame equals to right opinion?

Fuck you hook nose

>t. brainlet

How I pity you. Have respect for your opponents.

He is cuban.

I just watched this without knowing much about either of these two and I can say that Nick got fucking crushed in this.

Destiny has consistently beaten every person that Sup Forums has sent to debate him. It's probably about 15 people now, including Sargon, MisterMetokur, some crazy chick, some retard named NakedApe. You'll find a lot of people here saying they could take Destiny down, but noone has been able to come close yet. It's been one-sided.

youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8#t=1h

Which jew controlled false opposition shill got destroyed and by which jew mouthpiece?

This Destiny guy would destroy Molymeme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i64U4HzKBUs

Then get him to call in

Protip: he won't because he's scared

>You are either anti-white as destiny and you are, or you are pro-white
O shit my noggin is joggin now

holy shit

Jews would worship some faggot manlet liar with a womans name. Destiny's a conformed kike.

What does a jew have to do with the topic?

What the fuck? Does he have a literal syndrome?

destiny is based, I'm listening to him right now (the video about crypto currency/ether)

alt-right = kike puppet retards

He pretend like molyneux dodge him when literally anybody can call his show at any point. I'm sure molyneux trembles at the idea of a league of legends player who spends more time on wikipedia than with his son calling him

he's too busy arguing about semantics with people who aren't old enough to buy beer and entry gateway thots

Destiny got blown the fuck out, his two polls were bullshit and he got caught lying about their results.

Is there anything more odious than autistic sophism?

>he wants to get an "expert" to analyze Ryan's claims

I bet he does. You would need to get an "expert" bullshiter to dispute Ryan.

DESTINY IS A INTELLECTUAL POWERHOUSE.

Why is he sexual harassing that oriental man?

what a dumb nigger
can't even """""""""""""fucking even"""""""""
stupid nigger
holly 1767

I don't think you saying something makes it true.

>tfw when true but meant to derail

its funny isnt it? all you need to do when you lose a debate is claiming that 'an expert would win' and go away

is he sponsored by Blue Mic's? co if he is i'm not gonna buy one now.

>is he sponsored by Blue Mic's?

No, he just has their logo real big on his show and he uses one that they gave him.

DEBATE ME YOU SIMPLETONS.

Why would I care about some (((faggot sc2 player)))?

This is who the left is building up as their next saviour? That's cute

What I like about this is that Ryan straight-up told Destiny to "bring his expert" to a debate.

Funnily enough Destiny hasn't found one in the 5 months it's been since he and Ryan spoke.

>Destiny
sage

Why don't you call into Destiny's show? Anyone can do it, and you sound awfully confident. You've listened to a lot of Molymeme and you've implied that Destiny is retarded, so why can't you do it?

Now take whatever excuse you're going to give me, apply it to Destiny's situation, and I guess you should understand.

He will knot the vitus!

Fuentes is a little bitch. Lived on his floor while he was attending BU. His parents sat down the RA before he even arrived to make special accommodations for him so he felt comfortable at BU with him being a conservative. They made us all meet before hand and told us to try and be especially nice to him. When he arrived, to no one's surprise, he was the biggest little bitch. Complaining about everything and talking to adults in the most condescending tone at all times. Dude was an absolute bitch. When he left, he never got death threats, he just made that up so he looked like he was a victim. Nobody here cares for him enough to threaten him.

fuck off kike
day 0: sargon is a cuck
the only people who tried to raise him up were those who wanted to drag him down
he's a fanciful cuck who just parrot's other people's words and phrases
the person you're talking about - i refuse to use some 90s fucking netspeak handle - what fucking year is this - is just a simpleton that uses "how to win a debate - mantesh" torrent to win on glucose levels
there is no such thing as debate
trees in a forrest don't strain their ears to hear the arguments of two faggots online
reality doesn't alter what's true because someone with twitch subscribers draws out the goal posts to "well how many mols is a jewish pube?" and forces someone to admit they don't know something
none of what any of you said is debate, or has any value
literally everybody killthemselves

>literally a fucking jew

STOP
DEBATING
HIM
VIA
VIDEOCHAT
ONLY
DEBATE
HIM
FACE
TO
FACE

dawg
fuck off

he's probably too busy finding the next thot to slay. probably britanni pettibone or something
im not a debater. never debated in my life and my english is bad, he would destroy me. debating is a skill you know? who am I kidding of course you don't

why does he dodge people who know what theyre talking about AND can debate ? that's the question no one cares about me stupid fuck

The only problem with this is that I think Ryan Faulk is a scrawny manlet too.

>why does he dodge people who know what theyre talking about AND can debate
Like who?

>This is who the left is building up as their next saviour?
By that logic Sam Hyde is being built up as the next leftist savior. Remember where you are, stupid. Nobody knows who Destiny is except for us.

Sounds like you're having some kind of manic breakdown. Sargon made a fool of himself and Destiny backed him into a corner. Sargon's entire argument on every issue is "because marriage rates aren't high enough". So you ask him why marriage rates aren't high enough and he says "I dunno". It's fairly straightforward

Now take those excuses and apply them, as I said. Now you understand. He hasn't dodged anyone, in fact he's taken on all comers.

And this destiny guy is pretty popular on twitch, so surely one of his 200,000 something followers can get him in contact with one these experts if he wants.