WTF America

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/texas/article/Texas-police-search-for-clues-in-case-of-12309266.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Le 44% stranger things face

Does this kid have downs or something?

Soon my brothers, soon. We will soon fuse fully into McDonalds grease and become elder ghouls.

he's mixed race

I think he has some kind of disease that makes him look all fucked up.

It's called fame.

So Sup Forums
How many %?

is that jew kid?

I had hoped that his looks were simply from makeup. Nope. Poor little bastard looks just like that in real life. Come to think of it, most of the child actors look weird

Eventually he will travel back in time, & be an MC at Woodstock.

Quasimodo predicted this.

pay no mind to these threads sage goes in options.

the sister in that show looks vaguely like a mongrel too. i mean, i still would. she just sort of looks like an ape

He looks half nigger and half turtle

Man i love steve.

nope just your average american

Enjoy the ban btw

strangermutts.jpeg

Who 100% face here?

that's seriously what most kids here look like nowadays

Is xir transitioning?

MEE MEEEE

Can you guys lay off with the mutt memes? It really hurts my feelings. My stepsister is half-black and she's a beautiful human being. There's nothing wrong with being mixed race.

Billy is the superior Chad

its 4d chess

>NEXT STOP: BRAZIL

>mixed race
Here's the father

>le stranger face

Kek

When memes become reality

mysanantonio.com/news/texas/article/Texas-police-search-for-clues-in-case-of-12309266.php

Same. But of course (((they))) felt the need to pair the cute girl with that deformed mongoloid soyboy photographer who did jack shit this season. Steve literally goes on a suicide mission fighting monsters with a baseball bat, while the most perilous thing that other guy did was plug in some old heaters.

the irony of this is divorce, single mothers, etc are all most prevalent in the most conservative of states. you wont see more healthy, wholesome families running around in say alabama than say in NYC, which is funny because it really shits on Sup Forums's faggy underage narrative. i'm thankful everyday i didnt end up a trumpcuck.

Average son of a roastie

Whatever you say, libshit.

that is your kids face on race mixing

He actually does have a facial deformity, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis

He's Italian I think, but also medically deformed

He's just american

>some kind of disease

It's called being American

in other words, he has the good looks and good genes of your average Sup Forumstard.

lol