This is a better message than "its okay to be white"

This is a better message than "its okay to be white"

Why is OP ironically racist against whites?

dont you have some soccer cock to spitshine

lefties don't acknowledge hatred towards whites to be racist

>149022725(You)
that's gay af, like your gay af thread

remember, shillfag

You are correct, Fin user.

Leftist believe that hating whites is anti-Racism.

Which, ironically, is so utterly stupid that it explains why Whites must be racist against such non-whites

I like "its ok to be white" more
whos with me?

racism is a social construct, and therefore does not exist

checkmate niggerkikes

U M A

D E L I C I A

being displaced isn't okay either.

The left is filled with fun little contradictions. Take this one; the US shouldn't invade other countries, but there are no borders or being pro abortion yet anti death penalty.

This The word 'racist' has long been a term to describe either anything a Black or Hispanic person doesn't like, or anything that has anything remotely to do with any White person. 'White' gets that message across perfectly fine.

God, I love being white.

There is NO better message, asshat. We're directly exposing (((their))) racism against White People. Even though it's given that ALL racism is bad, they think it's okay as long as it's against White People.

The problem is liberals have unironically convinced themselves that only whites can be racist. So this message would only serve them to hate on whites more. The original message is important bc it redpills normies to the fact they don't think it's ok to be white

That thing about the jew? Sad but true.

Shitskin comfirmed

I used to agree. Then people said racism against whites is OK and not *real* racism.

So fuck them and fuck you.

This message, would you say it to a black person? like when those nig nogs kidnapped that autistic kid and tortured him saying "Fuck Whites!" police, POLICE were saying "this attack was not racist in any way" because they're scared of the blacks shooting up their houses because they "singled out one group" for racism. White people are targeted by these messages because blacks, hispanics and immigrants cant be racist apparently

Here you go.

brazil needs racism

Are there races user?

>a Brazilian shitposter accidentally led to the creation of Phase:2
>its perfect to pill the normies.

>Subhuman Untermensche Jesus
lol

Real IOTBW thread is here:

i just want to know why a majority of white politicians and police officials are scared of using the fact that blacks are more racist than most whites. The worst those nigs can do is back up your information by shooting more people

and its not like im saying for them to shout "Fuck the niggers!" in public

the whole point of the argument is that the left is starting to act racist towards white.

they claim that because they are white its not Racism.

It Is.

Its Okay to be White.
Its Okay to be Gay
Its Okay to be Black
Its Okay to be Hispanic
Its Okay to be Asian
Its Okay to be Male
Its Okay to be Women

Its Okay to be Yourself.

That is what the message would be if people thought it was true, because apparently in this world its not acceptable to be white and have an opinion because BLM and other movements come in saying "you think you`re better than us" when really they are the hypocrites in the situation.

Basically, it should be ok to be anything, but modern day people dont seem to be decent enough to go along with their own logic

The argument is stupid, the answer is not

No, I prefer "It's not okay to be a nigger". Sends a better message.

Racism has been changed to only be associated with white people. So if a sign like this was up and got poplur the anti-whites would use it to bash white people. because in their mind white people are the only ones who are racist.

Then dont complain when decent humans come to you and disregard your "opinion" simply because they have basic human knowledge.

I don't like it. You are not subverting one of their terms; should say: anti-White racism is not okay!

It should say "Racism is not ok, to whites, blacks, and anyone else "

BLACK LIVES MATTER

but not to other

NIGGERS!

That's a slogan I'd like to see someone use.

It's OK to be racist to anyone who isn't White!

White libtards are the real enemy!

Reminder that /leftypol/ literally said they would do this kind of shilling. They are in this thread now.

Stick to the plan.

Real thread is here:

rate my design

The term "racism" has been twisted to mean "anything brown people don't like" much in the same way "anti-semitism" has been twisted into "anything jews don't like"

STICK TO THE PLAN

Im not saying they should change the message, im saying that fucktards who think its not ok to be black are wrong, I think that its ok to be white, and it always will be. No matter who tries to stop it. Whites control just as much of the world as blacks rn. Maybe the black people are starting to make white people hate themselves, that is not something that can be allowed to happen.

Racism is actually not only OK but crucial to improve society. To take a rational and informed decisions you should be able to discriminate based on any relevant information you have including race.

I will give you a simplified example.

>First hypothesis

You have a country composed of 2 kinds of people :

1) The blue people of which 5% commits crime
2) The orange people of which 10% commit crimes

Both represent 50% of the total population.

>Second hypothesis

Police can catch criminals on a simple search (think drug dealing type of crime IRL).

>3rd hypothesis

The police can choose between 2 strategies to catch criminals either (1) be colorblind and search at random 50% of each type of people, (2) only target orange people (3) only target blue people.

>Assuming the police search 200 personns what are the results?

>if the police is colorblind (1)

The police will target 100 blue and 100 blue of which and expected 5 + 10 = 15 criminals will be caught.

>If the police target orange (2)

The police will target 200 orange and catch an expected 20 criminals.

>If the police target only blue

The police will target 200 blues and catch an expected 10 criminals.

Conclusion:

(2) > (1) > (3)

If you do anything else than targeting only the most criminal color you will increase crime.

But racism in police causes more crime, your example is, in what it said, true. but if this was integrated into the police force IRL it would cause unrest and more crime. Racism creates more of what it sets out to destroy.

I prefer "It's better to be white."

Nope, protecting brown peoples feeling is more important

Think about it this way, cock fag.

Do you love your family more than random strangers? Of course you do, unless Jewish brainwashing has already gotten to you and caused you to hate your family. In that case, read no more, just an hero yourself because you are worthless.

As such, do you love your extended family more than random strangers? Cousins uncles etc?

What about even more extended family? This is the formation of a clan, then a tribe. This is how humanity has operated for hundreds of thousands of years.

At what point is the cutoff between tribalism and racism? African nigger tribes hate each other even though they're all "black" from your western racist perspective.

The beginnings of "racism is bad" stem from western viewpoints of nonwhites as children, and thus, family. See Kipling's poem as proof.

Crawl back to your favela, monkey.

Racism is fake news.

Yes it is.
btfo

But isnt tribalism not race specific?

>basic human knowledge

Here comes the leftypol shills late to the party Saged

Nogger spotted

Racism is actually okay though.

so your calling me black? im white, i have no black family and only a few black friends

lol, i din't think IOTBW would strike a nerve so much with libshits that they'd actively try to stop irl derail it like this

no wonder they've funneled so much time and energy into the "white-privilege" & "no such thing as reverse racism" narrative.... all this bullshit they're pushing falls apart when they're forced to recognize that white people are the only ones being oppressed for the color of their skin and they fucking know it

disgusting shameless liars, all of them... may they all burn in hell

But you fuck black girls at least right?

No, that comes later. There is no phase two. If you are itching so badly for a personal attempt at a phase two, go with one of the following.
> It is perfectly fine to be White.
> Being White is something to be proud of.
> White people are compassionate
> Greet a White person today (questionable because imperative)
> Thank a White person today (questionable because imperative)
> White is good
The common denominator is that the message has to be harmless, but White has to be in the same sentence with a positive word, preferably a positive adjective. Okay is just the most neutral one possible, which is why 'It's Okay to be White' is already the optimal phrase. Repeat: Core of why it works
1. Harmless message no moderate disagrees on
2. 'White' + anything positive combined
The shitskins it's targeted at literally can't deal with seeing and anything 'White' and anything positive mentioned in the same sentence. That is why it works.

stop using the word racism or even calling yourself a racist. the second you do this you are affirming their worldview, whether you deny being racist or accept it. either way you are playing a role in the "battle between good and evil" in their eyes, and that battle is much more easily undermined than completely reversed in a single exchange.

what I'm saying fits perfectly with the reasoning behind "it's okay to be white" as well as its success. don't jump into their molds, subvert them.

The real problem with racial profiling is that Dumocrats fear losing votes by having their voters "harassed" by the police. Isn't that it?

Before kicking them out ye

being anti-racism is the same as being anti-white

That's it exactly. Well said!

read my post, dimwit.

>African nigger tribes hate each other even though they're all "black."

China had clans too. The entire middle east still operates on clan mentality. Only dumbass white people are stupid enough to believe "we're all the same race, the human race."

hue

The odd thing is this time around, they demand the white men take them as a burden.

Your point is correct, tribalism is basically what anyone with decency knows is what `racism` came out of. If racism was never developed as a view, it would be called tribalism between two races, or what commonly is referred to as `racism`

so it goes full circle

nope
it's a false message

it’s okay to be racist

fuck off brazil ull never be welcome here

>racism is not ok

So Racism is Bad - according to the brazilojew

Well, OP, racism even has scientific bases.

Let's look at brazilese brazilerao... it's obvious that racism is true and honest as the sky.

Sky=blue
Brazilan monkeys = TRUE

No it is not negro.

>
It's the same thing. Modern liberals, no matter their race, believe themselves to carry the white man's burden. They believe it is their job to "civilize" the lesser races, ie spread western liberal ideology wide and far.

For example, see western liberals bitching about "racism" in China. They wish to change the culture to conform to a western form of culture. They carry the white man's burden.

Are you racist against whites OP?

IOTBW is not racist you fucking monkey

except that only whites can be racist according to anti-white racists. and that fact that

Yeah, but that's playing the game by their rules.

One time, I was walking by an parking lot devoid of cars but filled with a thousand crows and seagulls. All the crows were on one side, the gulls on the other all facing each other with a ten foot buffer between them. A crow came forward to confront a gull that also came forward. It was a bird Braveheart scene. I got out of there before SHTF.

No, thats a prison riot

that means only whites can be good because it’s good to be racist

But it is ok to be racist when personal safety and financial security depend on it.

fair play

This. The point of its okay to be white is that racists are incapable of saying it.

Fucking how? It's about nothing being wrong with being white. That's the message.

...or rape any white women.

Pic related

This is also truistic...

it's much worse actually, because liberals and conservatives in this country have completely different definitions of what racism is, so your message is easily mistranslated.

Why do leftists claim that the right are the ones who demagogue when they cant even create a positive message?

Persecuting whites for being white is racism.

ANTI-WHITE
RACISM
IS NOT OKAY