CBTS#241

UPDATED QRD summary
→ # #101 → #
Simple rundown – → # ( → # )
M-Intel user – → # (via #122 → # )
Saudi theory – → # (via #102 → # ) → # (via #116 → # )
SA timeline – → # → # → #
SA/Vegas – → # (via #101 → # )
Big picture – → # (via #100 → # )
RPP – → # (via #127 → # ) / 'Endgame' – → #
Pull your hair out – → # (via #115 → # )

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#186 → # #187 → # → # #185 → #
------- NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS --------

→ #
pastebin.ca/3930472
→ #

→ #
→ #
→ #
HOW TO READ Q
→ #

→ #
DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING

→ #
theorists:
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Anons, your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.

→ #

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC

>REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS, DO YOUR DUTY, AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE THEIR OWN REWARD

make a CORRUPTION WIKI

where we highlight corrupt links betweeen clintons, saudi, rothsichilds, awans, politicians, all in written and interlinked form with references. i say this because wikis are very normie friendly.

AUTHORIZED BAKER. SOME BREAD MISSING.

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10120.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10091.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10364.pdf
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en
patents.google.com/patent/US6238333B1/en
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/08/politics/joseph-mifsud-trump-russia-investigation/index.html
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10157.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10187.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10326-10005.pdf
twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/929477075337179137
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10438-10237.pdf
archive.is/QrSUf
cnn.com/videos/world/2017/11/10/professor-misfud-robertson-pkg.cnn
cbts.wikia.com/
axios.com/trump-brags-about-state-plus-plus-dinner-in-china-2508582728.html
youtu.be/8u4okGeieWw
cbts.wikia.com/wiki/Clinton_Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=1A9RgXWxirw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes what has happened since (last 10 pgs).

This is the study behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Guys, look at this screen cap from CNN

Not q.

There is a "bubble" underneath "harrisburg". You heard it here first, but it's not the first time it's been said.

Yep.

THIS IS THE SHILL VERSION OF THE THREAD.

WE WERE WARNED

LOOK FOR THE REAL ONE

theyve been saying that.

No Huma arrest. No Podesta arrest. Nothing. Nada.

Isn't OP at least a little bit ... you know, embarrassed enough to stop posting for awhile, because it's looking like bullshit.

Pic related

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

Godspeed anons
keep safe keep digging

You have been waiting for this, haven't you? Enjoy your little fun.

CNN sucks can't wait for ((them))
To disappear off the air
Just a brainwashing machine.
Godspeed Anons, great work!!

Last confirmed Q posts.
I AM NOT A SHILL.

I want coffee ;o

20.0, 0.15
20.0, 0.47
20.3, 1.00
20.5, 8.00
21.0, 9.55
21.2, 9.28
21.4, 2.00
21.4, 8.20
21.5, 7.15
22.1, 1.52
22.2, 7.03
22.3, 4.11
22.4, 1.54
22.5, 6.06
22.5, 9.01
23.1, 3.10
23.2, 5.22
23.3, 8.23
23.4, 4.10
23.5, 1.49

Above are GPS coordinates I've derived from Q's first set of posts. I've already done the first one, plug these into Google maps and it should land you somewhere around/in Africa. Zoom in, look for things that are close in the area, like mountains, cities, whatever, then compile links back to the French and Europe and whatever else we can find.

Pic related, I thought only the first coordinate mattered but I can't make that assumption. Q only needed to get his post in within 10 seconds to get the degree of accuracy for this method of communication so there's actually a lot of data points to look at.

TowerKeeper here any new Q post?
been gone all day

BEWARE OF FAKE Qs!

Here is the last official Q comment: →

Pay attention to the tripcode!

Beware McCheese, he's not who you think he is.
Ronald is not your ally, he serves his own ends.
Who is The King really?
Where is his domain?
Who would benefit from helping The King?
Keep asking questions, you're getting closer.

Q

[1] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10120.pdf

NSA doc - Anti-imperialist condemn unexplained fascist LBJ Govt
>opposed to Cuba, South Vietnam and the negro population of the United States
>imperialist aggressions which endanger world peace.

[2] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10091.pdf

NSA doc - JFK’s death new basis for anti-zionism in Syria
>It was not difficult to force that the dramatic murder of the US pres with all of [3G] new complications would have repercussions also in the usual polemic between the Arabs and Zionism. In fact, the circumstance that the killer of Oswald is of Hebrew-Polish origin has now caused a notable part of the Cairo press to move in the [5G] that Zionism [REDACTED] to this whole tragedy

[3] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/144-10001-10364.pdf

NSA doc - Cuban Reaction to Death of JFK
>Fidel Castro […] accused the news agencies of trying to connect soviet union and Cuba to the crime and asserted that the reactionaries of the US are trying to create “a state of anti-soviet and anti-cuban hysteria.”

[4] patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
[5] patents.google.com/patent/US6017302A/en
[6] patents.google.com/patent/US6238333B1/en

{personal injection regarding [3-6]}
>Looks more and more like the idea of using traumatic experience (ie JFK assassination, 9/11) and an immediate blast of media pressure against the people of the US to control the state of mind of the public is very VERY real…

/r/ing /cbst/ related memes. Posting the few I have.
1/

Been indisposed since this morning
Can I get a SITREP?

FAKE Q!

See to detect fakes!

Webb isn't too smart.
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/08/politics/joseph-mifsud-trump-russia-investigation/index.html

Bah. Here's pic related.

>relax baker namefag user
>I still respect you ;]

>148871375
>148871375
>148871375
>148871375

No

Praise Jesus, the shills are on the run!

[7] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10157.pdf

FBI doc - Racial violence potential in US

{Personal injection regarding [7]}
>Linking civil rights movement to anti-war movement and therefore pro communist

[8] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10187.pdf

CIA doc - Extracted from “the new left road to anarchy.”
>This demonstration marked the firm establishment of another plank in the new left platform—the “antiwar movement”
>RAM is a militant all-Negro organization which advocates urban guerrilla warfare as a means of overthrowing the US govt and replacing it with Chinese communist-oriented society.
>One of the most ambitious endeavours of the new left to date—which has been given high priority by leaders of both the new left and the communist left—has been an all-out effort to unite the antiwar movement with the civil rights struggle.
>The claim is made that the war in Vietnam is diverting attention from civil rights and is consuming funds that might otherwise be expected for the war on poverty in the Negro ghettos of large cities.
>The Vietnam war is denounced as a “racist war” in a constant barrage of propaganda emanating from such organizations as the SNCC and the SDS as well as from communist sources.
>Negroes are urged to unite with their “Vietnamese brothers” in the struggle against “U.S imperialists” and to refuse to serve in the Armed Forces.

FAKE Q ALERT

Nothing new

>newfag fails to teach other newfag

Hang on, how did you draw co-ordinates from his posts?

2/

clowns deliver, soaked
hideous grouchy lion
snowing, harvesting

[9] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10326-10005.pdf

USSS doc - Assessment of local law enforcement
SS Response to Bill Clinton assignation tip off for visit to Guilin, China in 1998
>[…] The bureau as assigned 3000 personnel to both the advance and the visit
>Local counterparts appear to be well trained […] extremely knowledgeable about SS, it’s mission, and methodology […] not to be underestimated
>surprisingly accurate info about wide ranging subjects such as TRUMAN and REAGAN assassination attempts
>And the politics and relationships among this service, the FBI, and CIA
>they admit to having intensively studied protective failures and successes of protective services throughout the world with a particular focus on the USSS.
>They admit to having learned a great deal from the USSS

{personal injection regarding [9]}
>This makes me think China has been a big player in global intel, focusing more on the Nationalistic aspect of defence rather than the imperialistic Geopolitical intel game of the US.

See: Sun Tzu's Art of War, 500BC
>All warfare is based on deception.
>Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
>The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
>If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Oh shit guys, you figured it out, the post about fast food characters wasn't actually Q, how did you get so smart and discerning?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IDIOTS THAT Q IDENTITY WAS USURPED

FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS NOW I COME ON HERE AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE EVERY Q POST (without a trip) HAS BEEN IGNORED

WHY WOULD Q CONTINUE TO POST WITHOUT A TRIP IF EVERYONE IS EXPECTING A TRIPCODE?

THE ONLY ""CONFIRMATION"" TRIPCODE-Q HAS GIVEN IS SOMETHING ANYONE CAN GET FROM PRESIDENTIAL TIMETABLE AND A HAPPY SNAP

It's a name and not a trip, why point it out to people? Only T_D would fall for that

twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/929477075337179137
its pretty new... up there

good find

3/

ty for info EAM's and Vulcan have been quite all day

[10] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10438-10237.pdf
CIA doc - The cult of intelligence
>We are stronger than anything that can be levered against us. It was hardly coincidental that these attacks were made as the peace offensive was picking up steam and on the very day that Secretary Vance arrived in Amman. It is obvious to me that those who wish to sabotage the peace process—and help Israel stay put in occupied territories—are even willing to engage in character assassination of persons whose dearest wish is for a just and durable peace.
>the road is strewn with mines to sabotage the peace process. One has just exploded in Washington. There will be others. Jordan is not unique in receiving such help. Israel falls into the same category and is a far greater example of all kinds of assistance.

{personal interjection regarding [10]}
>A large overarching idea throughout these documents is the idea of peace and anti-war ideals being rooted in Communist thought. And where there is talks of world peace (peace outside ones own boarders), people die, or are blasted by media to break their movement. There is also a big link between Zionism and Imperialism throughout global cases of peace and civil rights.

I guessed and it started working out. Pic related.

we'll just hijack this one and make it the real one
shills gon' shill no matter what
should be illegal to openly do domestic propaganda
>fuckin ndaa 2013 section 1078

Yeah honestly losing hope though

>On the evening of December 2nd, 2010, a handful of America's media and entertainment elite—including TV anchors Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos, comedienne Chelsea Handler, and director Woody Allen—convened around the dinner table of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

>archive.is/QrSUf

Saw this and had to share it here

It's because they, and most other true believers™ are T_D, hence the need to point out stuff like that. Can you honestly tell me you think someone that wasn't absolutely new wouldn't feel the need to do that?

>Luke 6:26
>Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

explain plz

Stay the course gentlemen. We are winning. If not, there would be no shills itt.

I can feel yea after SHILLCON 1 last night I just turned it all off, I'm just waiting for the next Q drop now while keeping the other stuff in the background

Oh yeah? And what is that bubble?

Amen and godspeed to all anons.
God bless America.

cnn.com/videos/world/2017/11/10/professor-misfud-robertson-pkg.cnn

>People wouldn't be mocking us if we weren't really easy to mock
You know, you're kind of right I guess.

Interesting, how do the results change if you omit the seconds from his posts though? Might be hard to time a post down to the second, even if the hh:mm are meant to translate into gps

THIS
THIS
THIS

>Revelation 3:8-9
>I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name.
>Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

color me fuckin surprised
you're a child
God bless

That's where they hid North Korea.

cbts.wikia.com/
Wiki is already here. Add to BREAD, so we don't miss it.
Can get private servers also if we need it.

>"State plus plus"
>++

What is this code for?
axios.com/trump-brags-about-state-plus-plus-dinner-in-china-2508582728.html

I’m tired of looking like an asshole. I warned ppl about ANTIFA, they never protested, I told 2 ppl about today and yesterday and possible terror attack, nothing. Ppl at this point think I’m either retarded or losing it.

Has anyone gotten eyes on cuckkada's PM?

Awesome work, anons!
Just be careful. Plenty of shills here, they're certainly going to mess it all up over there.

Right

CBTS#98323482498
We're still waiting for the happening

Theres a prophecy by a greek orthodox monk
who said America would be destroyed.
But we were bombing the shit out of eastern europe back then i think.
I pray it only means the evil US will be destroyed, and taken back by God fearing,peaceful people.

>Q IDENTITY WAS USURPED

WHO is the usurper?

Anon5 talked about AI long before Q.

Is it possible that Anon5 and Q are in cahoots?

People have speculated that maybe Q could actually be an AI program and Anon5 confirmed that AI does post here.

My theory: Q is Anon5's AI dropping redpills in preparation for a big happening.

Read up on his Knowledge Bombs and it will all make sense.

the crumbs have been dropped
the good info gets posted at the beginning of the threads for newfags
anyone but a seasoned veteran shillslayer should be careful trying to wade in the shilly waters of anything after post ~20 in the thread.

He also said God's angels, with the help of the Americans would
destroy the EU. So there's that..

Sup Forums is always right.

>I always lurked/posted /ptg/. Because of /cbts/ I've not been there for a while. Just went there for a bit and /ptg/ is behind the curve now.

MAGA

This thread is entirely unreadable.

>this is the best IBM watson is capable of as of now
why are people concerned with the location of the fidelfag
the only AI to be concerned with is IBM leasing a million instances of watson and then Google leasing servers to run those instances to shareblue / cap / podesta
Robots are not going to take over
The awareness of AI is so that everyone gets optics on the "people" they think they're talking to - when in fact they're bots

I haven't forgotten about the Harrisburg crumbs, user. I obviously don't know if it's Q or not, but things got VERY shilly in here right after Harrisburg was first mentioned. And notice how the shills increased after that recent crumb dropped, too.

I'm keeping an eye on it and archiving anyways. I'm not putting it past the swamp monsters to stage a major false flag at Three Mile Island.

Three things:
>Why did Q write Command and Chief, instead of Commander in Chief?
>Why don't we focus on Soros, that's what Q asked for specifically
>What if the tripcode Q is just grade A shilling?

Hi George

Lurk and learn.

Fucking same I loaded some water and canned food and the ppl at the store looked at me like I was a nut and then when I told my friend that worked there that things were not right (IDC if its all a larp or whatever) and shits about to go down anyhow he literally took two stepps back and just stared at me like I was going to shoot the place up

Label this post as latest compilation of Qs posts
This one is quite important user

Then fix it.

I think you've found your rabbit famalam.

Chase it.

Right now I ss all Q’s, just Incase. Obviously some are not real, however some might actually be important. I think we need to pay attention to all just Incase.

I'm not GW but I am a friend and associate of his. You have spent too much time listening to fake news and fake youtubers if you go and shill against Webb.

So is the "real" tripcode Q fake?

Same here. Loyal /ptg/fag and I haven't been there since this started.

I’m not at all affiliated with the band. But for those with “ears to hear” this may help carry you through the Storm. Bless +++

youtu.be/8u4okGeieWw

cbts.wikia.com/wiki/Clinton_Foundation

Woop! CF offices are located in New York City and Little Rock, Arkansas...
Little Rock has a bunch of indictments that are sealed right now.

China is on board.

100% Proof Something Big and Bad Has Been Unleashed On America: NWO, Rothschild, and a ‘88 Magazine

Worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=1A9RgXWxirw

My concern exactly.

personal interjection --> agree and fact that JFK files show stonrg evidence cia/mafia ELIMINATE with impudence.

7 sealed indictments I believe.