PLS ANSWER ME THIS

Why do these fucking stupid ass videos have tens of millions of views?
I am not saying it's them,...but it's (((them)))

I feel it's like some degeneracy- Illuminati - Kike conspiracy tier thing

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ii99SeyMo0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs
youtube.com/watch?v=cLP-P0_VSVc
youtube.com/watch?v=67Af6tsRinM
youtube.com/watch?v=_dVnoJT2jAE
youtu.be/-pDtgWUtdUM
archive.is/9lQr7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's mostly really young kids being lost in YT interface and searching up for superheroes/cartoon characters, so the views are there, but likes/dislikes are almost equal + comments are weird (mostly random charcters). Though (((they))) are involved, as many of these videos feature disgusting themes and that was all intentional, to decrease the new generation's sensitivity to degeneracy.
Fucking kikes.

Forgot to include the pic

I think maybe they spoof view numbers so that when you leave a child alone after enough time the auto play will always end up on this sick shit.

Yeah and pic is just... shit
Makes sense.

Take these degenerate poo in loos down when?

I agree. There is something inherently wrong with this shit. Sometimes my 3 y/o girl gets ahold of mommy's no password phone and I carch her watching this pervy trash. Best case scenario this shit is made by pedos who want to meet kids in the comment section/worst case: CIA, Mossad, or both running degeneracy psy-op programming on our kids.

By the way, Disney/whatever companies that own the characters have no problem with such videos for (((some reason))), while they are known for taking down videos even if they feature a tiny fraction of copyrighted video/audio. I remember there was a time when Jewtube removed a sped up version of Seinfeld despite it having earrape audio & 70% video noise.

Bots.

You're gonna get banned, OP.
mods here cancel these threads at light speed.

kids with tabets

tablets*

This might be the case. My niece had been watching youtube and this is the shit that kept coming up on autoplay. I've since spoken to her mum about it.

They are meant to normalize the actions in the eyes of a child by equating all that sick shit to playing. Its how they make the children more compliant when they show then this shit to wash their brains in child abuse rings around the world

Threads like this will get 404d with like 20 replies meanwhile:

HURR TRUMP IS A ZIONIST gets 200 replies..

Pic of some retard gets 50 replies

SWEDEN YES 175 replies

Woman hate thread 200+ replies

Why do I even come here

Also yes this is some illuminati shit that deserves digging into.. How do these videos get away with using copyrighted characters and monetizing them? Why are there such weird themes like sex and violence? All of these videos feel like some kind of programming and they get millions of views overnight..

I think Jewtube pushes them on the recommended. Kids see that it's Spider-man and other children's beloved characters and press it, then the Kikes insert their degeneracy propaganda little by little into the innocent child's mind

Bump

This

Well, this is degenerate. Why hasn't YouTube shut these down yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs

It´s about using the algorithm for clicks.

This guy gives a great explanation of the situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=cLP-P0_VSVc
tl;dw
>People figured out how to game Youtube's search algorithm
>Said way to game the algorithm involves using characters incredibly popular with children
>Little kids are curious but don't have a bullshit filter to see that this stuff is garbage
>Low quality videos are able to get pumped out on a regular basis and garner billions of views
>People who do this literally make millions off of it and aren't going to stop anytime soon
>Can't say for certain why there's so much fetish material or dark violence, but the people making these videos may have a kink for that kind of stuff.

>stupid kids have deep emotional responses to needles, blood, poo poo and pee pee.
>also kids have emotional connection to their favorite characters
>generic videos combine all this power imagery in a way that caters to children
>empty headed /x/ acts completely shocked that children watch it

bump

nice vid tnx
Will watch and yes ... it's fucking brainwashing and the fact that Disney and Jewtube allow it means they are involved

It's the latter. Look up "learned helplessness". They're trying to move into their final stages of their NWO shit and they want the next generation to be ready for what they're going to try and do.

>brainwashing
You fucking dunce. Brainwashing is what happens in schools, where racemixing and antiwhiteness and anti-male agendas are pushed. Elsa-Spiderman shit is just view bait.

Stay enraged about it, retard. Nobody gives a fuck. It's perfectly legal. Keep on spergin'.

basically dont let your kids watch youtube.

THIS. Unlike the racemixing pushed in mandatory government education and indoctrination centers, this youtube crap can be blocked simply by not letting your preschoolers go on the internet unsupervised.

Nothing to see here, move along
>youtube.com/watch?v=67Af6tsRinM

>s go on the internet unsupervised.
Let's be fucking realistic here. Most parents I've noticed let them do whatever they want on the internet. Easy to say, but does not correspond to reality

>its legal so that makes it okay

Enjoy fucking up your childrens psyche when they get exposed to fetishism and abuse in subversive cartoons

Ohhh noooo, preschool children think poo-poo pee-pee jokes are entertaining. It must be a satanic plot to... um... cater to children?

Quick, somebody make laws to prevent this! We must end free speech on the internet!

Go get your head chopped off with a chain saw, pedro. Real people are talking here.

At this point it's obvious you are either a redditard or just shilling

>muh joos
then why are they all gooks?

Why are people allowed to monetize these copyrighted characters I don't understand?

Disney and Marvel etc. are just letting these channels get rich off their characters because they don't care about money? Lol

>Nobody can possibly disagree with my infallible opinions. They must be getting paid to do it.
>t. /x/cuck

Exactly. They usually don't allow this kind of shit to happen, which is why it signals red flag to me.

It's a real possibility that """actors""" from foreign countries such as China and India are being paid pennies on the dollar making these videos on behalf of others
You have to go back

Theres videos on slavery, pole dancing, eating poop, injecting drugs, and other adult fetishes like pregnancy and you think this is all harmless enternainment?

(((They))) clearly did a number on you since you are so normalised to this it no longer alarms you that this is what children are watching every day. This is why degeneracy is so rampant, because people lile you defend it because of "freedom" or some other regurgitated motto your corporate overlords taught you thorugh the tube.

Here's a hint.

Been here since /new/, you cunt. You're literally getting buttraged because someone put something on the internet that you don't like.

You're a think-of-the-children, stop saying things I don't like, social justice warrior.

You have to go back

Yes continue please
Fucking bump
I took the phones away from kids
When i saw a gay game commercial
Whats wity copyrigth YES
I MUST KNOW WHY

Jesus Christ...

Every single one of those is topics is also on broadcast television. People, even kids, find them entertaining. If you don't like it don't let your kids watch it.

Oh wait, you're trying to dictate what other people are allowed to let their kids watch. You don't even have kids.

>We must end free speech on the internet!

They already did, Jewtube at least has done it by creating that confinement treatment for "hate speech" videos.
These perverted videos aimed at kids are totally fine for jewtube instead.
really activates the almonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dVnoJT2jAE

this one has over 100 million views

Jesus fucking christ, not only do i have to deal with beaners stinking up the line at the grocery store, now I have to deal with them on Sup Forums too?

Isn't there some kind of beaner website you can stink up?

fuck off kike

Shut up kike, your country is literally 6000000% WEINSTEINED.

>kids

Are there no other threads of your interest
Mr. JEW STUDENT?

I would tell you to go get your eyes checked, but the medical bill would probably bankrupt you.

Symbols and desensitizing children for future programming.. I remember one user said their kid had tried to do something violent after watching these videos

Except none of those are directed towards children and these videos clearly are geared towards them. You can rationalize these videos any way you want but that doesnt stop the fact that there might be millions of kids watching this degenerate shit unsupervised every single day and they are profiting from it.

You are a nothing but a useful idiot. Please kill yourself before you have offsprings, we dont need more preprogrammed soy boys like you that consume mass media

Oh it's the user that thinks fetuses are used in sacrificial satanic orgies by the elites. Which they apparently then BBQ and eat?

Yes, your opinion is very credible.

I have heard multiple people having this issue.

>oy vey
youtu.be/-pDtgWUtdUM

He's scared guys

Oh they are simply trying to feed the beast lad. That beast has been growing for a while now, I don't think they realize that 1 - They can't control it; 2 - It's doing things that they are unaware of already.
Educate and protect those around you, be grateful for what fleeting moments of peace you find yourself with over time.

Oh no, there are millions of kids watching poo-poo pee-pee doctor-needle videos RIGHT NOW!

Won't someone please think of how upset this makes pedro?

Russian hackers embed secret election-hacking code in the videos, then they have hacking robots that view the videos to access the code in order to destabilise western civilization.

you definitely are /new/

You're just butraged that you aren't being invited to the dead newborn baby barbecue to Moloch.

Its true my kid is 4 now and he also try to do some yotube video shit
B-but where are all those MUST BAN GUNS PEOPLE.....no TV shows,
Podcasts..about youtube is killing our kids bla bla bla

Nooooooo North korea is bad
Youtube is good

He's Italian god fuck go away

lol you really think we can't tell you're a shill?

>implying Italians and Mexicans aren't the exact same greasy shitskin stock

I don't support the shitskin invasion of Europe. Except in the case of Italy. I rejoice every time a nigger rapes and murders a wop.

Hey JEW students are working overtime!
And they think Sup Forums are kids posting...
And they love small kids....and .....
Wait a minute....you jews are just...

>It's bots and a combination of kids getting lead there by the autoplay feature which should never have been implemented to begin with
>The people behind them are slavs and chinks looking to make cash on per-play revenue
>The reason these threads are deleted is because all of the above is obvious to anyone who isn't a LARPing dumbfuck spamming this offtopic bullshit

>13 posts about how this thread is stupid

Jesus Christ....

I get paid 10 cents for every post.

>Illuminati
They were deeply into esotericism, in other words: paganism. Superheroes are basically the polytheistic worldview, which means it's pagan, as well. You should stay away from such things, of course, O.P....

I'm paid to reply to these threads to slide white identitarian stuff.

i reckon it part of the allowed videos that the captured/held slave trade children are watching when their not working, On some sort of restricted ipad setup.

archive.is/9lQr7

bump

We know you are, schlomo

These channels are earning money using the exact image likeness and spelling of the characters' names. They have to be supported by the actual companies(disney) who haven't said shit.

Nice

don't derail, that was an ARG from some irrelevant music band.

WAIT WAIT WAIT
FUCKING ANSWER ME THIS:
Wasn't it h3h3 that posted about this - 2 years ago...... that one of the guys who had a semi successful youtube channel, stopped it, disappeared, then reappeared in a spiderman suit
I THINK HE WASN'T COUNTING ON THE POWER OF H3H3 OUTING HIM
I just made the connection now
that guy was recruited - is someone behind this in a more general sense? not just disparate jew groups?
FIND FOR ME THAT FUCKING VIDEO - "what happened to some faggot on youtube" and turns out he came back in spiderman videos
FIND IT
there's something there
for once don't be a bunch of sleep bitches and ignore the real fucking shit
VITRE RISE

I heard you JEW students are watced.
So they can see how long does it take to redpill a jew.
Is it true?

just fuck you and please never make kids

Boy I sure am sleepy how bout u guys

>slide white identitarian stuff
You really are /new/.. If this relates to programming your white identitarian children and desensitizing them to violent ridiculous shit like this you should be concerned.

If you want to go circle jerk about being white go to another thread or something lol you're bumping this thread every time you post.

>what is pedowood

They aren’t?

Many of them also have obvious pedo and/or cannibalism themes.

Bratberry brothers I think they are called. If we can trace the fuckers, maybe we can find how the Kikes recruited them

its just that its on youtube kids
parents just turn it on for kids when they don't want to take care of them
this is a version of youtube that is strictly made for kids, those people are literally millionaires
Those videos are ad friendly
kids mostly use phones/tablets so no adblocks and they just click from one video to another
And well, basically imagine how many people with kids use youtube, now imagine all those kids having to chose between like few hundreds of videos

Let that sink in, you can literally become millionaire by doing this shit

Oy vey you got me.

Also, it was a specific Disney's merchandise choice to put together Elsa from Frozen and Spiderman as a couple in all their products worldwide. Pic related.

>Why do these fucking stupid ass videos have tens of millions of views?
children and autoplay

MY KIDS ARE OF THE PHONE!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok....we are at war.
How come no one is blowing up the california youtube offices???

Jews start out redpilled.

This

These companies are either

1. Creating these through proxies for their agenda to influence kids with this shit

2. Allowing affiliated people to use their copyrighted characters to do the same.

3. There is no 3

>meme flag

opinion discarded

Nice reddit spacing