Honestly, how much money did Russia put to make these memes?

Honestly, how much money did Russia put to make these memes?

Why do Americans think everything is a conspiracy against them?

They paid me 100,000 rubles. It was a pretty good deal. Here, take my masterpiece

It's kind of amusing how much effort you Jews are putting into trying to subvert this board. over a year now and you haven't made any impact. Sad.

Kek this. Amerimutts are actually pretty funny, so I'll give them that, but anyone that isn't braindead can notice the flood of them when important topics are posted. The Jew knows no subtlety.

la abominaciĆ³n..

I was actually crying laughing last night from some of them. Its hilarious. These people actually think this shit makes us mad.

>mfw I see a goblino crying over the great goblino meme conspiracy of 2017

Those amerimutts looks like everyday brazilians I see on the street.

I was crying because it makes me sad, please stop

>Sup Forums is tired of burgers spamming "x country is not white"
>makes old meme extremely big and more funnier and spam it on their board untill it spreads to other boards like Sup Forums and get's even more bigger
>election reditor newfags see it as an attack and think it's a D&C/Slide threads created by Russian Hacker known as Sup Forums.
Amerimutts really amuse me.

Because it is a powerful nation that is worth conspiring against. Something you would not understand.

El mezclador de raza...

I made this one for free because I love Putin.

soros is russian?

Joe Gomez is Irish

lol at the eye of sauron one

While always dismissing their own kikery.

el monstruo oscuro...

Multicultural day

Where the pre paid cell phone?

I love Sup Forums so much

Why do you let it bother you? As Americans we know there are plenty of people who look like this here and we hate them. I'm glad they're being meme'd and reviled. If you're really white then who cares? Especially when it comes from a Russian

wtf I should contact the Kremlin right now, I never knew I could get payed for some of the amerimut memes I made

I see humanoids that look like that, EVERY DAY. I can't go anywhere without seeing them. When I worked at radioshack I saw the ugliest subhuman mongrels imaginable.

Americlaps. What you do with fat people? You make fun of them, humiliate them. So that they do something to change it.
Same way with mongrelization of America. You are so oblivious to it, but it's near the point of no return. You must be put to shame again and again. I mean, you make fun of islamization of Europe, but it's not even close how much you are kiked and blacked.

This. It actually make me sick to my stomach seeing the brown skinned "white" tubs of lard that hover about on their scooters while shoveling junk food into their cart

The ameri-orc meme is true and we must stop our nation from degenerating further.