One thing whites have noticed, that's contributed to the "awakening"

is that about half of the people in the supermarket with them eat for free, while whitey the sucker pays full price for everything.

How can the massive EBT program (a favorite gibs program of the Dems) be made more fair? How long will whites continue to pay taxes so that minorities and all their spawn eat like kings, while whitey has to work hard for his daily bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
fns.usda.gov/snap/eligibility
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should only be able to buy raw ingredients with EBT, Nothing processed (including american "cheese")

ayo hol up dat be racis n shieet

>Nothing processed
almost everything is processed in murica

muffuga u be expectin me 2 no how 2 cook n shieet????

That's not a bad idea. Though I'd expand it to include food that are an alright staple food but are time consuming to make from raw ingredients. Bread for example.

Even better, take the budget for EBT and spend it on community gardens on the roof of housing projects.

What does it mean for a food to be processed?

Trump's budget plan already passed the house and Senate and goes into full effect this December. EBT, section 8 and all those gibs are getting cut off.. the only people who will be able to get welfare are the elderly and disabled. Niggers BTFO

End the fucking program. I work as a cashier at a grocery chain in Southern Florida. 9 out of 10 of the people on these programs aren't white, have multiple retarded spawnlings, buy the worst products thinkable, are terribly overweight, come in with designer purses and phones, and worst of all take pride in their disgusting habits.
Obese niggers and taco gobbies don't need food.

I use to work in a super market and I know your post is bullshit. Food stamp folk only get essentials like milk and carrots not Big Red, Lays and Cheetos.

I work as a grocery store clerk in a very white/jew area.

The types of people I see using EBT:
-30 something single white/hispanics men
-Married asian/jew couples who obsess over the bill
Surprisingly no niggers.

Things that aren't raw ingredients in this case.

Eh, I'd rather see the money spent demolishing housing projects and replacing them with traditional high-density buildings like row houses. Post-war housing projects are defective on a fundamental level, a few gardens won't fix them.

There's a scam in Detroit, I believe - maybe elsewhere too - where junky fast food joints sell chicken dinners. They charge, say $5 for the dinner, and $2 if you want it cooked. That way the nigs can put the dinner on their EBT, as long as they pay for the cooking in cash.

Cheating finds a way.

Expecting a nigger to work for his food is like expecting hell to freeze over.

Niggers just dont work. Useless. If i were in charge, they'd all starve to death.

Niggers = Hispanics with 7 little useless shit heads. Disgusting sluts with 4 fatherless kids. Lazy whites who shoot heroin. And lazy niggers. Believe it or not, not all blacks are niggers. Alot of them are hard working tax payers.

Bleaching, refining, producing things from laboratory combinations etc. The alternative is "food", meaning meats, vegetables, water.

I agree. But it's not like people don't already trade their EBT credit for booze and smokes.

The people living in the row houses will still have to eat, though. Better they grow their own food and get a taste for hard work and accomplishment than they use ebt.

I worked at a grocery store for a couple years in high school and I can confirm that most people using EBT were the trashiest, fattest, sorriest excuses for human beings I've ever seen. Usually with far too many uncontrollable fatass kids wreaking havoc everywhere they go. I fucking hated them

you sir are the one full of shit
or
no niggers came to your store

I see shit like the pic in OP every fucking time I go to the grocery store.
Some sheeboon or chili chopper with 2-12 offspring running amok and a shopping cart full of garbage 'food' and when it comes time to pay up, out comes the EBT.

Please, PLEASE go into detail. Post sources. Anything. I really want to believe...

fuck off.
every cheese is processed milk

>California had to pass a bill to prohibit cash withdraws using EBT cards at strip club, liquor store, and dog track ATMs
>Still see giant "NOW ACCEPTING EBT" signs outside my local Burger King and Jack in the Box
>mfw I look at how much California takes out of my paycheck each week

>work in meat department a few months ago
>one day the EBT system shuts down state wide for half a day
>for that half a day, the store was clear of niggers, and other degenerate looking goblins
>the moment the EBT systems came online, the store was back to normal, with niggers flooding in.

>garbage 'food'
If you look closely you will see that everything in that cart except for the soda is simply cattle-feed (potato, corn, grain) with extra salt and sugar added. Truly garbage foods are things like caviar and lobster, this is simply essential feed made more palatable.

The chad heaping cart.

vs

The nu-male bird feeder.

eg:
the base food is wheat.
processing it you get flour
processing it you get bread

The time they spend farming their own food is time they could be spending looking for work or learning skills to aid them in finding work.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against small-scale farming as a hobby or even as a life-style but it is incredibly labour intensive and requires a fairly large amount of land if you plan on getting a significant portion of your calories from it.

why hasn't this been implemented force the retard into learning to cook

You're thinking of the WIC program.

>he thinks left eats like kings
bluepilled af, goy

Cuckifornication = fucking you out of your wages weekly.

>time they could be spending looking for work or learning skills to aid them in finding work
I was mostly talking about niggers.

Remember the worst day out of each month? The morning new monthly balances were added to their EBT cards? Turns into a fucking circus every time.

Stop being poor

i am on EBT and i fully agree (i'm between freelance jobs fuck off). i get 194 a month for one person and its absurd how there are no restrictions whatsoever. i could literally buy 200 dollars worth of ice cream and energy drinks and they legally can't say anything about it.

they could probably implement a shit foods tax just for EBT recipients. so the more shit ingredients the higher the tax to the gib me dats card. im keeping track of how much i've received, i don't feel good about using it but i plan to return what i've taken out of the system.

Kek

Itt retarded prole chinping out at other prole, rich people dont care about the tiny food stamps tax of a couple cents.

If you are talking about your finance and money, food stamps and other orograms have no effect on your money, majority of your money goes to Rich war contracts.

the fuckers are allowed to buy energy drinks with ebt. rockstar energy drinks advertises this in da hood.

The big secret is that you are contributing to the economy by using ebt, that is why there is no restrictions. If ebt was canned or restricted, many food companies and companies that have to pay low wages would be out of business.

Surprised no one posted this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

This is highly accurate. Don't know how many dindus I've seen pulling through crabs, lobsters, and humongous cakes on their "fo' shtamps"

bread takes 30 minutes of work max... an excuse for lard asses

It's the third of every month. The fourth is just as bad. I am almost positive it's how the dollar stores stay in business.

Apply for EBT and see if you qualify. As a college student, I got sick of working in a grocery store to pay tuition and seeing these ghetto goblins get everything for free. I applied and got my card in the mail within a week. No longer on it after I graduated and got a job though.

When I worked at 7-11 (which is like a gas station that doesn't sell gas, or a tiny grocery store that exclusively sells junk food) we had a reliable minority of food stamp customers; that store should have been off limits to them. It was one block away from a proper grocery store with an excellent produce section.

The worst are the Chaldeans in luxury cars using multiple EBT cards with their credit cards. It's like if blacks had literacy and a work ethic.

>This is highly accurate
Nah it would be more accurate if those whores were 300 pounds heavier

To be fair the trolley on the left is what mine looks like when I'm on holiday in America the day before I go home.

All that sugary, processed shite that is either illegal in the EU or has no market. UMA DELICIA.

I proudly use EBT to buy cart loads of expensive food like lobster, caviar, high quality cuts of beef, calamari, scallops, expensive coffee, and European import cheese. Fuck my leftist hellhole state, if they're giving out money to niggers so they can buy easy cheese and crack I'll use that money to buy myself some luxury while proudly contributing to the destruction of this hellhole.

I work at a marijuana dispensary in Denver. We had to put up a sign that says we cannot accept EBT cards for weed. Guess why?

>work at convenience store
>shit is way overpriced
>people still come in and buy their "groceries" with their EBT
There should be a test for fiscal responsibility before you're allowed to have those cards

>be 28
>in grad school for a shitty humanities major
>make 20k a year
>will never make more than 30k as an adjunct once I graduate
>tfw I honestly wish I could just be a lazy, do-nothing free loader.
I don't even give a shit about hardwork or whatever. I'd sit around and watch TV and eat junk food all day if I could, too. I envy the fat mexicans I see at the supermarket with ebt cards.

I recently learned that some people will lend their EBT cards to other people to use, in exchange for cash (always less than what is on the card). That way, someone gets food half off, and the other party gets free cash to use on whatever.

Often, nigs on EBT don't live within distance of fresh food. Shopping centers move out of inner cities because of theft and violence. Its their own fault they move out, but still, it's irrational to assume they can buy shit they don't have much access to.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say niggers

Is it an area away from grocery stories?

To be fair regarding that image, the person with the job probably goes out to eat several times a week, while the no job person is in their home and has every single meal there.

The fucking Walmart is just down the road from our store

The fact that you’re race baiting shows how weak and pathetic your race is.
Noble people hardly notice those beneath them. Pathetic people obsess about their supposed inferiors.
You are filth.

why the fuck u bein racist white boi

EBT should all be given nutriloaf

When I was a kid we fell on hard time for a little bit and had food stamps. Dad being laid off kinda fucked us. Having to work multiple shit jobs to help make ends meet meant he didn't have much time to be making raw bread and shit. It's supposed to be a safety net, it's abused by niggers so we do need to fix the system to makie it harder to be abused. But it's still meant to be a safety net, and if you've ever worked for any amount of time you've paid into it. You deserve to be able to use it if shit happens. So just limit food stamps to simple staples.

Cart in front of me
>2 obese black people
>overflowing with stuff
>too dumb to bring 2 carts
>random processed foods, meats etc
>watch them pay with 2 different EBT cards
>Over $400

Me
>Bag of rice
>uncooked chicken
>spices
> $22 on a cash back card

You're a fucking moron if you vote democrat. You're being scammed. How can you be 40 and be so poor that you need food stamps?

I knew a black guy who worked as a waiter and requested cash tips. Ended up getting EBT, free healthcare, free childcare, subsidized housing... yet could afford all sorts of shit because 90% of his income was tips.

9/10 of these EBT people aren't white, yet somehow they spin the numbers using creative accounting to claim that nearly 40% are white.

That's the majority of my food budget and I make good money.
Was making too much to even apply when I had a part-time internship.

>is that about half of the people in the supermarket with them eat for free, while whitey the sucker pays full price for everything.
forgot to add:
>white suburban cities' property tax being funneled into minority containment zones, er I mean big cities
>endless crying about how we need to raise taxes for more education money to fix muh achievement gap
>having a nice town until mandated low income housing is built and redistribution of ghetto inhabitants ensues because (((they))) want us to believe that they're a product of their environment and they just need a to get away from it to succeed
>see plasma donation center being built immediately after low income housing is built, conveniently in walking distance with nearby liquor store

I remember that one time ebt crashed in Florida and every super market had dozens of abandoned shopping carts with junk food in them

The Kiwi is correct.

Trader Joe's slave reporting in from Baltimore.

The audacity of these niggas! You wouldn't believe the shit they do. They never help bag, they constantly complain, and their kids run around fucking everything up. They will fill a cart until its falling over the sides, then get in line and be like, "Yeaaa kin u liek, stop scannin at liek, too hunnit fo me yo?" There is always half a cart of shit left that somebody has to put back. And they ask for another cart to carry their bags out. Fucking niggers. Just you wait until I get my degree, I'm gonna let you niggers die left and right on my table.

most people on welfare are white

pol btfo.cant wait for the mental gymnastics on this lol

>using food stamps for food

Most people just sell them for real dollars. Works for the person buying because they get twice the food on their dollar and works for the welfare recipient because they get free money for drugs from the government.

>what is per capita

>"white"
nice try. Go to a fucking grocery store once in your life.

He wasn't processed very well in the womb.

still a lot of white people

Niggers can only survive off of cakes, chips, and candy for so long before they become malnourished and unable to work. The system is literally raising them to be stay-at-home failures.

If the racist and oppressive system cared about minorities, it would help them learn how to eat healthy and provide for themselves. Not give them jobs they aren't qualified for, fail at, and can't get fired from. Failure is a part of life but permanent failure is a choice. You're meant to fail and get back up again - to try again; to succeed. Niggers don't do that. They fail and give up, leaning entirely on the system. Our system is breeding niggers, not successful people.

still a lot of white people
i do my own shopping all the time and i always see more white trash using ebt. you stormcucks need to go out more often. the world isnt based on the memes of pol

Wtf are you talking about?

Until I read more about it, I kind of thought this was how it was. I always see those "WIC approved" labels by some items like Malt-O-Meal and thought that meant "this is a thing you can buy with gibsme coupons" but of course that's not right, it's something to do with volume. We should definitely go to a system like that though.

>sure are a lot of white people in this white majority country

Want to try a 3rd time? What's your fucking point anyway? I don't want anyone on EBT because it's a shitty program that promotes shitty eatting habits and laziness.

Stop posting pics of this sow eyed weirdo

I can attest to this.

>job as a part time cashier
>rent split between 4 people so the pay is fine considering easy job
>have to count pennies increasingly often after bills each month
>decide to get on EBT as a way to eliminate food bills and build savings
>feel like shit in EBT office as I should basically asking for handouts from government
>other new/current recipients in office
>extreme sense of depression/hopelessness that you could cut with a knife emanating off of them
>go through process and get approved for around $200 the first 2 weeks and $180 every 2 weeks from then on after
>faith in the system is bolstered as I intend to keep working towards no longer needing assistance
>first check rolls in
>grab food with a little shame hanging but knowing I'm at least on the right path
>get told later in a letter that administrative errors were made and I am only entitled to $15 every 2 weeks, need to pay back first and second week
>then get told in second letter it was an error on my part despite them admitting to it being their fault
>same week I watch a guy use his EBT to buy someone's groceries for cash, then grab alcohol
>another couple of guys somehow have multiple EBT cards with more than $200 on each
>some cow getting almost all snacks and crap foods on EBT
>get off EBT
>Never Again.

The cart in OP's pic is full of essential sustenance food that farmers feed cattle, just with more sugar and salt added. At least they are not buying caviar (fish shit mixed with fish eggs) or lobster (shit-eating shellfish).

Source?

Well, they can't buy already made food. Or alcohol and tobacco.

A lot of that shit is cheap garbage. If they were blowing it on booze I'd have a problem but junk food isn't that big of an issue 2bh. You can't force the poor to eat healthy.

The US being majority white is questionable tbqh, and gimme train is fixing to leave the station for good, we can't even afford to have our own children with the insane taxes, pretty soon the taxes will become so high that it becomes pointless to work when most of it's taken. So collapse will occur

How hard is it to get on EBT?

This is so true, what are we going to DO ABOUT IT?

fns.usda.gov/snap/eligibility

>tfw buy monster mocha flavor every week on EBT
>tfw buy pricey spices and resell them online to get a buzz
wish i had a job but what can ya do

BEEP BEEP COMIN TO SPEND YOUR TAXES

Holy fuck. What the fuck are those? Is she evolving to have her own saddle bags ?

nice flag commie

My friend tells this story from his grocery store days
>be my friend
>cashier at grocery store
>some fatty came through with her cart filled up
>notice there's a lot of steak in the cart, like $100
>make polite conversation by asking if she's throwing a party (this is the South and conversation is normal)
>she says no
>"Oh sorry. I just saw you're buying a lot of steak."
>then she explains why:

>it's for her dogs
>$100 of meat
>because EBT doesn't pay for dog food

nigger

Good idea.
+ Also no EBT for obese people.