Name one type of 40-year old technology that is superior to today's

Name one type of 40-year old technology that is superior to today's

Protip: you cant
Shit didnt happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wDtxYeJdzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do i win?

Marriage. Social technology that still kinda worked 40 years ago.

forign biches be mad that they countries hant got they flags on the moon

audio equipment

Not better than the crap we have today, just better than the crap we're sold.

no new tech was invented for that. are you stupid?

>technology doesn't get worse
k

>Microwave ovens

My parents had one super old one for decades. It had 1 knob for adjusting the watts and one for the time.
The microwave generator itself was spinning, so there was no hassle with some god damn glass plate. That also means you could use the whole area of it. It didnt break down until a few years ago and always did a good job.

Nowadays microwave ovens have a gazzillion buttons, that do NOTHING except set a time and energy for you. At the same time they wont stop beeping while you press the buttons. Supper annyoing. Then they never tell you how many watts they currently output. You always just choose energy in terms of % of the maximum the machine is capable off. Which is super arbitrary.

ALSO they keep breaking down. Since our trusty old one broke down we had to buy like 4 others in the span of a few years. One even caught fire for no reason and we had to call the firefighters.

The thing right in your fucking pic related you fucking dunce

minds

Nailed it, maybe.

>One even caught fire for no reason and we had to call the firefighters.
Probably because their old microwave was actually an oven and they didn't know about the no metal rule

That's the case for everything in this thread so far. Market forces seem to cause technology to become cheaper to produce, not necessarily better.

Based

Actually this is the answer

sweden you are of retard

Better things do exist though. The cheap crap is the crap they know to sell us.

That's a Norwegian tool for eating brown cheese, right?

It sure did happen.

My dad had some speakers like this

Now that I think about it, that guy spent so much fucking money on so much pointless shit

And he still does today. When I think about it, I realise just how much he has spent over the years on entertainment equipment, sports equipment, cars, motorbikes, etc.

He could have done so much with all that money. Invested it or something.

White penis

finally, my well-deserved (you).
Hope you're not serious and that you own one of these, it's just for slicing cheese for sandwhiches

If you don't own one, you're miserable

I bought those speakers by myself, actually, the whole setup (spent ~$1.5k) and it sounds awesome. But yeah, people should invest their money in offspring, not (((entertainment equipment)))

To easy OP. Try harder....

Mechanical pencil is superior.

How is that batter than a modern Boska?

Boska has a great anti-stick coating and the blade is easy to adjust yet doesn't deform. - both require modern technology.

Do upgrades count?

Washing machines.

>filename
THIS BETTER BE FUCKING B8

I've only ever seen them in pictures of Norwegian brown cheese (brunost or something, right?)

>spent ~$1.5k
Sounds about right I guess

It's not a matter of technology, it's funding and safety regulation that hinders progress.

Yeah but that shit is nasty, try something like Prästost, Gouda or Cheddar (if you like cheese you need a fucking Osthyvel)

what do you mean?

We use the same for Dutch cheese.

Should work for any cheese that can be sliced I think.

:D

>P-51 for a B-1
you could have at least been clever and called it an F-111

That's not a commercial aircraft

Sounds like a typical boomer

easy
they don't make these things this powerful anymore

this one is commercial

If they did, do you think you would know?

do you do anything else besides post retarded anti space shit on Sup Forums?

Any analog engine with a carburetor. I would put the Chevy 350, Ford 302 and Dodge 440

Nobody would, Tsar Bomba had just too much yield to be any useful today. Today's design aim at lower yields, but higher precision.
Although I think once Mecca is taken by the next crusade, we should make another one (and maybe with the third stage this time) and drop it there

Musical instruments. The only good thing about modern instruments is that you can churn out a bunch of mass-produced garbage faster.
That's a pretty rifle.

Scissors

and another one
(Yes, I'm looking at you captain Sweden)

Why wouldnt you just buy sliced cheese

scramjet

Still better than all rifles today
And most of those are just shitty ARs with older tech
Fucking fight me

The premise of this thread is ridiculously retarded
Also

This one can use water as a fuel source.

Your fast food sucks so fucking bad today...

KYS

And yes, Wolf3d was 40 years ago

Slices dry out much faster.
So you can only buy tiny packages that cost way more per kg.

this

C programming language was made in the 70s. For performance and embedded work, it can not be beat except maybe by Fortran which is even older.

inb4 assembly is faster.

because sliced cheese:
1. Loses some of the flavor
2. Is coated with various questionable substances to prevent it from sticking together.
3. Is more expensive.

The only good thing about pre-sliced cheese is that it's convenient.

what gets me about this picture is that this guy was high ranking SS and the US of A just handed him the keys to the Cadillac and gave him an unlimited curfew with their 16 yr old daughter

Microwave oven.

The zipper.

Cucks btfo.

>Germany didint know tons about rockets and both sides didnt steal their scientists
Id rather have former nazis running my space program instead of commies

What am I missing on the video?

>wahhhh wahhhhh
Shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot.

Pioneer SX-950 master race reporting in

t. cuck

Your country's name on the rocket.

That's cute.

At the very top may be minimally "better" but the average equipment back there was better at reproducing sound than average equipment today. It was also more expensive and much heavier.

Maybe József Nepp could've done the same CGI, but we don't have the same inferiority complex.

why do you retards think we couldn't go to the moon with current technology? it just costs shit loads of money for nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=0wDtxYeJdzg

Bolt action rifles.>
Like a K98 Mauser or Pre 64 Winchester

T. Kike

>Americans trying to debate.
Just give up, Tyrone, nobody takes you seriously.

Underrated

The V8 engine.

Understanding fire / heat. Or Slide thread.

Because it tastes like shit.

We don't need anyone to take us seriously, we rule the world without their support.

>an entire rocket counts as one technology

TF is this, Civ?

>>"nobody overwhelming force seriously"
yeah, ok

Only a minority of brain dead burgers believe in the Jew landings. Stop spamming this shit, the goyim know already

Modern v8s blow the pants off of classic ones, no contest.