tfw burgers will never have professors this based

> tfw burgers will never have professors this based

cbc.ca/1.4396974

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
huffingtonpost.com/entry/princeton-professor-sexual-harassment-not-punished_us_5a01d203e4b0368a4e872655
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I

A lot of the male STEM professors here in the states are based. They just don't need to go out of their way to express it because it's not really as big a deal in the US. Our universities aren't as cucked as Europe's or Canada's.

But Peterson's pretty cool though.

He's going to become a US citizen like any leaf worth half a shit.

This guy is like money laundering, coming up with stupid shit to get that patreon dough

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

u r retarded

The reason Canucks have had so many people standing up to this shit is due to the fact they have it so bad already. In the US, its still leagues behind, but it is getting there. Luckily we have enough chimpouts to make the "progressive" side to look so unpalatable which stems the tide of its spread.

Peterson is an honorary American. He'll come live here when you crazy leaf ass sjws try to arrest him for hurting your pussy ass feelings.

Peterson is based as fuck tho. Maybe we delay the day of the rake a week or so on his behalf.

>Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
The first one is purposefully strawmanning Petersons' point. Peterson is saying that people have natural tendencies, but they can be steered in in different directions. If someone genetically is predisposed to an aggressive, stubborn personality they can either end up as a murderer and a thug, or if they are raised properly can be leaders, soldiers, brave hearted men.

The post modernists dispose of the idea of genetic background all together, and think that anyone can be turned into anything.

Cultured thug is a literal brainlet. He looks like der untermensch

I was his student

much more interesting in person. I personally find his videos boring

Men like him are extremely rare no matter what country. Canada was just lucky

Umm, we have kevin macdonald, so try to keep up sweetie.

We will when he inevitably flees south from the Canadian rainbow gestapo.

That's where you're wrong, leaf. We have professor Eric Clanton.

> A lot of the male STEM professors here in the states are based.

Like this guy perhaps:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/princeton-professor-sexual-harassment-not-punished_us_5a01d203e4b0368a4e872655

This meme is weapons grade cringe.

Of course leave it to a faggot Australian to kick around the "words are violence" trope. The kikes are scared

my senior high school history teacher comes pretty close

Is this another Sup Forums thread where we talk about how much we want to eat Jordan Peterson's shit?

Yeah, I wish he'd shit in my mouth too.