Sup Forums is too smart to fall for the jew stick right?

Sup Forums is too smart to fall for the jew stick right?

If you fell for the cancerstick meme, why do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18420238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151730/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because your sister smokes cornsilk, that's why.

It deepens youre voice and raises test

It's nice after a few pints.

This

>There are people that cant run a 5 minute mile

Smokers are such hilariously weak people

B-but smoking is cool and manly, the advertisements told me so.

Because it makes me look cool. Live young die young

Wat.

B-but smoking is cool and manly, the advertisements told me so.

Looking like a fag isn't cool.
I didn't think it posted the first time

I quit five months ago after smoking for years. First time I have tried to quit. After a few weeks I was thinking "That's it? I thought this was supposed to be hard." Now after five months I am starting to understand what makes it hard. It just never goes away. The overt craving is gone but I am still thinking about it alot. Even if it's no longer an impulsive craving, it is just this presence in my head.

I regret every cigarette I light. I'm horribly addicted.. terrible at controlling impulses. I feel sickly and lethargic every hour of the day.

Great stuff. 9/10 start today if you haven't already.

Picked it up in the Army. I get the urge from high stress situations though, so I very rarely smoke. Only time outside of that situation I'll smoke is when I'm drinking with the boys.

>jewish banking system
>moneylending business
>trading jew
>automotive jew
>educational jew
>mining jew
>lawyer jew
>judge jew
>health jew, the pills pusher, muh doc says...

>not believing doctors
Brainlet detected

fuck. ive been smoking for like 1-2 months, then quit for a cpl weeks, smoke for 2-3 months, quit for 2-3 weeks, wash, rinse, repeat.

im on day 4 right now and i know ill be fine for 1-2 weeks but then..

all i can do is get back up & try again. when im dirty i want to get clean, when im clean i want to get dirty. i just cannot maintain a "healthy" balance with cigs. either i have to do a pack a day or none at all, there is no in between

I've been incredibly lucky and never had physically cravings even after smoking for 8+ years

sometimes I'll smoke a pack in 3 days sometimes it takes me longer than 10, I go months at a time without smoking sometimes just because I don't feel like it

My dad was the same way

craniosynostosis, look it up. Main contributing factors: pregnancy past 40 and smoking during pregnancy. I cannot unsee this stuff.

Smoking during pregnancy should be a felony at least.

I smoked for about 2 years and i used to smoke hand rolled tobacco in amount at a time where i could feel my circulatory system being fucked up when my hands and feet would keep numbing down for nothing. And that given i always have been pretty fit.

explain the smoking in korea. every korean at my uni is a heavy smoker and you can find them huddling in circles smoking and saying shibal every other word

>Believing (((doctors)))

Really it’s usually the Chinese that smoke in my experience

Craniorachischisis
You’re welcome

Smoking rots your teeth

Thanks for the reminder, man. I'll try my best to quit.

I enjoy it and it tastes good. Sadly its unhealthy so i have to quit.

ive been smoking for 16 years and i feel like im going to die

no it doesn't.

>not believing doctors

If you smoke a pack a day you are a cuck. If you never smoke you are a cuck. Just smoke when you feel like it. It's not meth.

what is the Japanese paradox? do some of your own research, tobacco and nicotine is actually good for you, especially for your brain

So basically everybody's a cuck?

>tobacco and nicotine is actually good for you
No it isn't.

this

Have you not reason then to bee ashamed, and to forbeare this filthie noveltie, so basely grounded, so foolishly received and so grossely mistaken in the right use thereof? In your abuse thereof sinning against God, harming your selves both in persons and goods, and raking also thereby the markes and notes of vanitie upon you: by the custome thereof making your selves to be wondered at by all forraine civil Nations, and by all strangers that come among you, to be scorned and contemned. A custome lothsome to the eye, hatefull to the Nose, harmefull to the braine, dangerous to the Lungs, and in the blacke stinking fume thereof, neerest resembling the horrible Stigian smoke of the pit that is bottomelesse.

watched both my grandparents die of cancer from smoking. my uncle is dying right now. its a massive waste of money and adds up to breathing with a machine waiting to die at 60. i have my caffeine and guns addiction no need for anything more.

The same feeling I get when I go a couple days without a cigarette, I had that feeling at least a few times a week before I was a smoker. That's why I started in the first place. It calms my nerves some times.

how is one addicted to guns?

I was lefty when I started smoking at 14years old

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18420238

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151730/

>There were sufficient effect size data to conduct meta-analyses on nine performance domains, including motor abilities, alerting and orienting attention, and episodic and working memory. We found significant positive effects of nicotine or smoking on six domains: fine motor, alerting attention-accuracy and response time (RT), orienting attention-RT, short-term episodic memory-accuracy, and working memory-RT (effect size range=0.16 to 0.44).

just by blowing needless amounts of money on new parts and accessories cases safes training etc. im not THAT addicted but i'd like to be.

One method to quit.
fill a jar 1/2 way with water, put in about 40 cigarette butts, tighten lid.
every time you get a craving - open it up and take a whiff.

I felt that feel when I had money tbqh