Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Roy Moore situation? Is he really a pedo rapist? Has it been proven?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Roy Moore situation? Is he really a pedo rapist? Has it been proven?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/10/roy-moores-accuser-did-work-for-joe-biden-other-democrats/
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/moore_promises_revelations_on.html#incart_big-photo
washingtonpost.com/people/beth-reinhard/?utm_term=.ccdb0e47ccab
cbsnews.com/news/teresa-jones-says-roy-moore-common-knowledge-dated-teens/
redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2017/11/11/tone-deaf-attempt-discrediting-one-roy-moores-accusers/
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/national-republican-senatorial-committee-ends-joint-fundraising-agreement-with-roy-moore-campaign/2017/11/10/f393278c-c62e-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html
70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/
youtube.com/watch?v=ySkf8kM33Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what I can see he is or was attracted to teenage girls at some point. Dems trying to make him out to be Podesta

yes, he molested a 14 year old

there are a ton of witnesses confirming that she was telling the same story over the decades

the witnesses were contacted by several medias now, including right-wing ones

Picture of the young lady

It's all fake news, breh. They're lying about him a month before the election because the Establishment doesn't want him on the Senate. Just ignore it. It will blow over after he's elected, like Trump's fake rape stories.

Yes....

Someone who works for his opponent, and who has worked at least a few times for candidates from another party...

... now claims that 40 years ago this guy hit on her when she was under-aged...

... but that we're supposed to ignore the other times she falsely accused others of doing the same.

why are you lying?

burn in hell evil nigger

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/10/roy-moores-accuser-did-work-for-joe-biden-other-democrats/

and what does it say you evil scum?

why are you lumping all the victims together if this is only about one and not the worst one?

meme flag.

1. There is a recording in the hands of the Etowah County DA's office, where "Beth" offers money for details. See: al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/moore_promises_revelations_on.html#incart_big-photo and also see the "Beth" in question here: washingtonpost.com/people/beth-reinhard/?utm_term=.ccdb0e47ccab

Also, alcohol was not legal to be sold in the two restaurants the accuser recalls. Etowah County and Gadsden were dry during her timeframe.

Really gets the synapses firing...

cbsnews.com/news/teresa-jones-says-roy-moore-common-knowledge-dated-teens/

Looks like he's a pedo.

That's already been explained.

redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2017/11/11/tone-deaf-attempt-discrediting-one-roy-moores-accusers/

I suppose neither of us know the truth of what happened.

But i have a problem with people coming out 40 years later to make their accusations.

After that much time, there's no way to prove who's telling the truth and who isn't.

So, we're left with an accusation left hanging out there; the person being accused unable to prove their innocence; and victims who decide to wait until just before an election to make their accusations.

>find 4 girls from rural bumbfuck Alabama that Alabama Senate hopeful Roy Moore diddled their fiddle.
>the accusers don't know about each other in a county of 10,000 people.
>wait 40yrs to come forward.
>WaPo article never admits to sex.
>1wk prior to election.
>Deborah Wesson Gibson was "acuser" but worked for HRC campaign.
>seems legit

>I suppose neither of us know the truth of what happened.

don't try to change the subject, lying scumbag

you made something up about a child molestation victim just now, you're gonna burn in hell

Doesn't really matter. Court of public opinion went haywire as usual with it. Just the nature of things these days for everyone. Everyone is looking for things to smirch their opponent. Sup Forums goes on about emails or pizzagate for example.

The same woman that accused him of sexual harassment worked for Hillary's campaign. Just let that sink in for a moment.

He looks like one.

>hear a rumor that Moore liked to fuck young girls
>start looking
>find 4 girls, 1 who was under the age of consent
>none of them know each other
>contemporary accounts from their friends/family that fit their stories
>other fact checkable things are shown to be true
>another prosecutor says he liked to fuck high school girls and everybody thought he was a creep
>one of the girls is a professional translator
>democratic campaigns hire her because there are very few qualified interpreters in Alabama
>it would be unethical to refuse for political reasons because it would harm the deaf community
>retards point this out as if she's some kind of liberal plant
What did pedosexuals mean by this?

Alleged victim. That hasn't been proven yet, has it?

I'm too old to just take someone's word for anything. Especially when the timing is too convenient.

He all but admitted it on Hannity. The thing is hicks are hypocritical pieces of shit and will vote for a rapist when it suits them (even justify it with Bible quotes)

What did she do for the Clinton campaign?

Likely 100% legit. Won't impact his election. Trumpsters would never admit in a million years to a mistake. They just double down. If anything he'll win by more than before. Such is life in redneckville.

That court really made a difference last year too r-right?

The Democrats are trying to obtain a Senate majority in 2018. They're launching a coordinated smear campaign against Roy Moore to achieve this goal. The fact that these allegations are surfacing just in time for the election should be a dead giveaway that they're manufactured bullshit. They tried to do the same thing to Trump, when 16 women came out of nowhere and accused him of sexual assault. They are all fucking liars, the Democrats are evil incarnate.

>Especially when the timing is too convenient.
As it always is.

every sentence here is an evil lie so there is plenty of proof that you're a lying piece of shit, address that

and the timing is not "convenient" since they've been telling the same stories consistently to dozens of people for decades, there's sufficient proof of that

Hi, Shareblue. Kindly gas yourself.

You niggers need to read up on the DUKE LACROSSE case in order to see what's going on here.

>We're being brigaded, Pedes XD
>Uptrump me to fight shariablue!!!!

Kys. Go back to Le Donald.

Reddit is for fags. You can go back to Twitter and suck on some Saudi cock tho, soyboy.

>The thing is hicks are hypocritical pieces of shit

libturds wallow in false outrage and virtue signaling. Never stopped them from voting for bill clinton.

Lol, soyboy? You kekistan fags are so damn cringey.

when a pedo joins a political movement that you also belong to it doesn't stop being a pedo, you slow retard

so I would rather gas pedos and pedo defenders like you

Bill Clinton was last President 17 years ago, things have changed drastically. No way he would get elected today if it was proven that he was a Statutory Rapist like Moore.

You love to suck cock and have low T, what should I call you? Faggot? Rachel Maddow's lesbian, bulimic twin?

>if it was proven that he was a Statutory Rapist like Moore.

There's no proof, hypocrite.

I disagree. If they repealed the 22nd amendment, dems would line up to vote for Bill

He admitted on Hannity that he "dated" underaged girls with their parent's permission. That's still statutory rape.

Your favorite faggot and tranny cower couple Barack and Michelle Obama are part of a widespread pedo ring that includes every top establishment Democrat. And there's proof floating around. and you know it.

You sound scared, Shareblue. That's good.

oy vey he went on a date with a 16 year old girl in 1975 and gave her a kiss, this is an outrage

he didn't fuck them idiot

Oh nooooo, the overweight kekistan faggot called me a gay! How will I ever recover!??!

Bahahaha don't stress yourself too hard, faggot. You'll shit yourself.

No, Roy is just a good ole' boy and all of those qt girls liked him and it was all consensual.
If Roy was a female this would be a big nothing burger.

sign language translator

>And there's proof floating around. and you know it.
of course there's proof of your schizophrenia: your insane posts

>trump runs for president
>random dem women accuse him of shit from decades ago
>"You're lying and I'll sue"
>accusers go away
>Roy Moore runs
>random dem women accuse him of shit from decades ago
>"This is fake news"
>roy moore gets elected

The left is trying a new strategy and it isn't working.

Ask someone from Alabama anything

Do your sister and mom love Alabama black snake? Any vids?

"Roy Moore declined Friday to rule out that he may have dated girls in their late teens when he was in his 30s, though he said he did not remember any such encounters?"

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/national-republican-senatorial-committee-ends-joint-fundraising-agreement-with-roy-moore-campaign/2017/11/10/f393278c-c62e-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT – HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO!

70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/

I see.

So she was helping deaf people understand political campaigns in her state and it would have been unethical to not take the job simply because she disagreed with the politics. Just as I said in Interesting.

No sister, mom does, brother is half black. No vids though.

>hurrr guys the girl he sexually predated is voluntarily working for his opponent!!!!

No fucking shit. Would you not? Lol

Wow. Do you have to listen to it at night?

>wordpress
>a few nobody twitter accounts are the source
Great source

She was employed by Hillary Campaign.

>none of them can prove a single word
>somehow they work for Hillary
>somehow WaPo finds all of them
>within 2 hours, the entire establishment is falling all over themselves to destroy Moore, both reps and dems

Oops, your narrative just fell apart

There are very few licensed interpreters in Alabama. It makes sense that her company would be hired if they had a good reputation in the state.

>sexually predated

Libturds making shit up as they go.

To be honest, when I was in my thirties there where some seventeen year old girls I wouldn't have minded banging. I just can't manufacture the false moral outrage.

Pedo rapist? You mean a guy back from Nam that was dating women from 18 to 22 looking for one that would make a good trad wife? Yeah, he did that--- in a state with the age of consent is 16. Also note he is never accused of doing anything they didn't want to do, and if they said no, that ended that.

Did he have a "14 year old gets to third base for the first time" date with a 14 year old girl? Nope. She's made plenty of false accusations against others, including the exact same accusation, she is a HRC campaign worker, and has a lot of strikes against her.

What is going on is a big smear for a man looking to get some fresh out of high school and not ruined too much by college wife. Something Sup Forums preaches constantly about.

Nope. Impossible. Only answer is that it's a Democrat ploy run by Soros and Antifa to discredit a true man of god.

I'm sure you'd bang the first girl that offered. Gotta lose that card some way.

>Great source

Every bit as good as your sources.

That's because its front loaded with the "14 year old" accusation, so they can merge that into all the late teen (18+) dating he did.

>I'm sure you'd bang the first girl that offered. Gotta lose that card some way.

This is the typical argument one expects from a libshit.

this, they have no new tricks

He admitted he dated girls around the age of 20, but he can't say he never dated an 17 or 18 year old.

Girls lie about their age and can easily look a few years older or a few years younger.

So get your non-Alabama ass out of our politics.

>"This is fake news"

then everything is fake news

listen to witnesses testifying that the 14 y/o victim has been saying the same story for decades, there are over 30 witnesses now also interviewed by right-wing media confirming everything

youtube.com/watch?v=ySkf8kM33Tc

>hurrr you're a libshit

Typical. Anyone who points out you're a retard is a libtarhhdd. Faggot. Also you know it to be true. Any girl. You'd grovel for it.

He rapes pedophiles?

How dare he not remember who he had dinner with 40 years ago.

Nah bud, it was before i was even born lol.

It speaks to his preferences.

Kids who are violent often start by harming/torturing animals. If there's a history of that, it will often be mentioned in news articles.

A 35 year old man fucking a 17 year old girl might not be illegal, but it does show his preference for extremely young girls. It also makes the 14 year old's accusations more believable.

>Typical. Anyone who points out you're a retard is a libtarhhdd. Faggot. Also you know it to be true. Any girl. You'd grovel for it.

More libshit-speak. It's how you phonies work.

Memeflag Russian faggot.

The guy is innocent. I'm no fan of Ray Moore, but I'm disgusted at the left's willingness to lie so boldly and guiltlessly.

Just donated to Moore at his website. I haven't donated to any politician in years, but this guy needs our help.

I'm more pissed at the establishment Republicans than the Democrats, for whom this sort of behavior is typical. Paul Ryan is a horrible, dishonest, conniving and disgusting person. Ditto McCain and McConnell.

On your knees. Begging to even see a titty. Just like back in high school.

>17
>extremely young

what's with this faggotry?

Dream on, ball sniffer.

BILL Clinton could get re-elected today, even after all his public admissions to sexually harassing and raping those women. Why? He's got personality, people feel like they connect with him, and people remember the Clinton years fondly, because the US economy was cooking bigly.

People don't care about the CRIMES a candidate has committed if they like him or he's part of their "political" team (ie, you a Democrat? Then you give Democratic criminal politicians a pass. You a Republican, you give Republican criminal politicians a pass).

I’m still a firm believer it was the establishment republicans that did it in the first place.

17 is young for a guy in his 30s

I NEVER give this much detail about my whereabouts online, but I'm sick of these LIES!!!
I LIVE in Gadsden Alabama, and although I've never personally met Judge Roy Moore, I know people who do. I also know people who know this scank woman. She's lying!!!!!! She's white trash and so are the people trying to smear the Judge!!! Everyone here knows Moore is a Bible thumper and has been his whole life!
This is just another smear tactic of the dirty politicians trying to keep honest men from taking their jobs and draining the swamp! Their dirty tricks won't work! We're all still voting for Moore! He's innocent!!!

I am convinced, too, that it's the Republican old guard that's determined to screw Trump and using Moore as a proxy.
Disgusting, huh?

they hate him and will do anything to take him down

he should sue all of them after this is proven to be as retarded as the "dumpf le rapist" meme
maybe today when people don't have children and manchilds live with their parents until they're 30, but it's quite common in most countries and even in america until recently

He keeps saying “dated” young girls, his colleagues have admitted he was known to “date” high school girls, and there are multiple people supporting the story, so let’s not pretend like this is fucking fake news.
He didn’t “date” the 14 year old. He was asked to babysit her. Then he molested her. He molested a girl he was asked to babysit.
Fucking creep. It’s unfortunate that her parents didn’t find out at the time and kill him back then.

>harming/torturing animals

>infer this
>project that
>Theorize some phony psycho-babble

Libshit-tactics

>Theorize some phony psycho-babble
>infer this

(You)

Sure, little man.

Spread the word and make sure that people vote for Moore. Start with your family -- are they voting for him? Move outward.

It's not about Moore. It's about defeating the disgusting liars in the Republican establishment.

really?

she's been through 3 divorces

I guess getting sexed at 14 by an old man is not good for girls, I guess there's a reason society frowns upon pedophilia and criminalized it you evil retard!

It only took one day to vindicate Moore.

At this point all the allegation are merely that...allegations. Unproven. But coming from Mississippi I can attest that this super religiosity is often cover for something. It's cover for behavior just like what Moore is accused of. It's very common.

Also, I think it's pretty evident to most people that politicians and public figures have a metaphorical extra gene that most people don't have. This gene gives them the confidence, or arrogance or ego, to believe that IT SHOULD BE THEM running everything. It's the same gene that convinces these people that they can behave despicably in private so long as they fight the "good" fight publicly. It's how they rationalize this private behavior, again, along with the religion as a practical cover story.

State of Alabama has decided a 17 year old woman can make up her own damn mind who she wants to hang out with, date, and even marry. So if Moore went that young, the State of Alabama doesn't care.

A 14 year old dating a 30-something year old man? Moore would have been lynched for that shit. He'd pray that active duty LEO found him before the lynch mob did. Ever since they made us stop hanging up niggers by the throat, all we have been left with for lynching entertainment is pedos. Hell son, when we string them up, they don't even make the news, and the coroners list their death as "suicide by hanging".

>Ray Moore,
good call user, thanks to the shareblue faggots for bumping this so many times and annoying me into giving the Judge $20

You know, you've got to do more than vote for Moore. You've got to destroy the other guy. Get out there and TRUTHFULLY talk about the people trying to destroy Moore.

We play too nice. It's time for political war.

I'm not in Alabama, but to those who live there, get talking, convincing, and effectively destroying the Dem opponent of Moore, AS WELL AS the Republican establishment.

Do it, guys.

Fight.

The most hated man in US politics accused of sexual misconduct 4 weeks before the senatorial election.

I trust WaPo

He molested a child. He can’t even categorically deny he’s a pedophile in interviews. You’re literally defending pedophilia for nothing
I really hope you’re getting paid to post this. Otherwise, you’re acting like a fucking mongoloid for free.

Yes, we ALL voted for him. (In the primaries and run off)
People who live here KNOW this is abuncha bull!!!
It pisses me off that dirty corrupt Washington tries to come down here and tell us and/or try to affect OUR elections!!! They need to STAY OUT of Bama!!!

she's been through 3 divorces

Of course the obvious, that she's a noxious feminist cunt willing to lie through her teeth, goes by the wayside.

The fucking Establishment Republicans need to all get in one bush and get car bombed together. Fucking idiots. If they want Moore out, what they should have done was sit on these Fusion GPS charges until after Moore wins the election, then bring it out with a lot more charges of "dating" 12 to 15 year old. Then, you'd hear about Roy Moore committing suicide by hanging within a couple of months. The GOP keeps the seat, and they get ole Luther back. Or maybe Mo Brooks. Or whoever the gov of AL decides to appoint.

Lies, lies, and more lies. Are you a Democrat volunteer, or are you getting paid?

Get the hell out of Alabama politics, you fucking carpetbagger!