IT'S HAPPENING: JEWISH SCHEMES TO UNMAKE WHITE AMERICA ON DOCUMENT

NIGGERS, GET THIS PDF

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
archive.is/5yeSC
vdare.com/articles/jews-are-disproportionately-involved-in-every-kind-of-insanity-stephen-steinlight-on-immigr
hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump you niggers, BUMP

link niggr?

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

IT'S FUCKING REAL

I wonder what it will take for the normies to wake up. bump.

bump

That's a really hefty read, user
archive.is/5yeSC
It's interesting to say the least. I will need time to digest all this.

FLAVIUS BUMPIUS

BUMP

Bump

needs spreading.

God damn, this shitboard is flooded to all hell that stuff like this gets slid and barely replies.

bump

Bump

Bump.

Barbara Specter intensifies

Well, what now?

Bump

Isn't this old news? Don't they literally come out and say this every few months?

>tfw all it takes to topple the jew is to unite against it regardless of race and ethnicity
>tfw actually shielding behind the immigrants' total lack of concern for muh 6 gorillion is the cornerstone of jewish defeat
When?

>On Thursday I quoted Stephen Steinlight, the redoubtable but lonely patriot who is trying to persuade his fellow Jews that mass immigration—specifically Muslim immigration—is bad for them
>MUH BASED JEWS
vdare.com/articles/jews-are-disproportionately-involved-in-every-kind-of-insanity-stephen-steinlight-on-immigr

This is old, i remember anons posting screencaps of this

Very relevant to the thread. Polish Jew in Germany, claiming Germanness for himself, and portrayed as "far right anti-islamist" had the following to say in 2006:

hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm

"In principal I am not against it, that muslims are coming to Europe now, quite the contrary."

"What I find absolutely seriously great is, that this demographic structure of Europe can no longer be held. The earlier the Europeans see this, the better. Some cities are already quite colourful and not any more "aryan" white, and against this you can say absolutely nothing at all."

"Means a coloured Europe, that from it no longer catastrophes can spread?"

"That could mean it. But it could also mean, that Europe as a whole stops to exist."

Reminder that this interview was in 2006!

Now follows a long rant about evil whitey exploiting Africa and the golden black hordes taking it back. Typical Marxist, anti-European garbage by this "conservative, far right hero".

"You view the immigration in Europe (they obviously mean non white- mass immigration) as regeneration. Is this the chance?"

"Yes. Europe will be different, and this is the only chance, which it has left at all: to revitalize itself with the people, whom it does not actually want. (Here he sounds EXACTLY like Barbara Lerner Spectre. And reminder that this is supposed to be the far right, anti-Islam figurehead in Goymany.) The question is just, if it wants to abandon its political system. I would like to abandon the white Europe, but I would not like to abandon the democratic Europe."

Jewish migration commissioner of the UN and EU, formerly Goldman Sachs, BP and WTO: bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

Have another bump.

i wish this shit was common knowledge man. here is an excerpt from an NPR article that dances around the JQ:

>The law was just unbelievable in its clarity of racism," says Stephen Klineberg, a sociologist at Rice University. "It declared that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race. The Nordics were superior to the Alpines, who in turn were superior to the Mediterraneans, and all of them were superior to the Jews and the Asians...

>Karen Narasaki, who heads the Asian American Justice Center, finds the 1965 immigration overhaul all the more extraordinary because there's evidence it was not popular with the public.

>"It was not what people were marching in the streets over in the 1960s," she says. "It was really a group of political elites who were trying to look into the future. And again, it was the issue of, 'Are we going to be true to what we say our values are?'"

>In 1965, the political elite on Capitol Hill may not have predicted a mass increase in immigration. But Marian Smith, the historian for Customs and Immigration Services, showed me a small agency booklet from 1966 that certainly did. It explains how each provision in the new law would lead to a rapid increase in applications and a big jump in workload — more and more so as word trickled out to those newly eligible to come. Smith says a lifetime of immigration backlogs had built up among America's foreign-born minorities. These immigrants would petition for relatives to come to the United States, and those relatives in turn would petition for other family members. Demand from post-colonial countries in Asia and Africa, she notes, jumped after World War II.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395

It needs more exposition. Every normie HAS to understand the role of (((them))) in their disenfranchisement, disposesion, displacement and replacement, in their role in white genocide.

>The Anti-Democratic Nature of the Determinists
This tacit surrender to determinism — the belief that economically motivated, unceasing immigration on a vast scale is unstoppable because it is due to inexorable global market forces — makes us complicit in a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Gas the kikes

the jews will be gassed

Its kind of ironic.
>cutting on muslim and hispanic immigration
>revival of nationalism and patriotism
>pleasing the whites

is this why Israel loves Donald so much?

Bump. Get a prominent Jewish twitter-whore or journalist to write about this guy and the paper maybe?

>Shut
>It
>Down

I wish we lived in Ghost In The Shell-esque cyberpunk world and I could hack-beam this information directly into normies' brains from the back of a van.

>It was really a group of political elites who were trying to look into the future. And again, it was the issue of, 'Are we going to be true to what we say our values are?
>(((political elites)))
>(((values)))
Every time I hear "Western Values" I want to vomit, because all I can hear is "Die already, you cancerous white man!"

Don't forget to bookmark the archive and spread it every day faggots

bump

Old news, but bump.
Read the Culture of Critique faggots

The thread is being slid like a motherfucker

bump

Won't they understand?

Why don't whites realize that the achilles heel of jews is in their own women? Jews believe they are passed down by matrilineality. This is why whites should be exploiting the weaknesses in jewish women the exact same way that jews have been targeting white women. If you want to know the greatest weakness in jews, it's what jews use against you.

bump

Steinlight is Center for Immigration Sudies. A long read, but at least he was honest:

"Jews and Identity Politics
We Jews need to be especially sensitive to the multinational model this crowd (many of them Jewish) is promoting. Why? Because one person's "celebration" of his own diversity, foreign ties, and the maintenance of cultural and religious traditions that set him apart is another's balkanizing identity politics. We are not immune from the reality of multiple identities or the charge of divided loyalties, a classic staple of anti-Semitism, and we must recognize that our own patterns are easily assailed, and we need to find ways of defending them more effectively as the debate goes on. Much public opinion survey research undertaken in recent years continues to indicate that large numbers of Americans, particularly people of color, assert that Jews are more loyal to Israel than the United States.

For Jews, it is at best hypocritical, and, worse, an example of an utter lack of self-awareness, not to recognize that we are up to our necks in this problem. This has been especially true once we were sufficiently accepted in the United States to feel confident enough to go public with our own identity politics. But this newfound confidence carries its own costs; people are observing us closely, and what they see in our behavior is not always distinct from what we loudly decry in others. One has to be amused, even amazed, when colleagues in the organized Jewish world wring their hands about black nationalism, Afrocentrism, or with cultural separatism in general — without considering Jewish behavioral parallels. Where has our vaunted Jewish self-awareness flown?

I'll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one."

Only you cannot subvert them. They know better because they have done this first. The only real danger they have is succumbing into their own propaganda that targets white women.

Do you have any idea on how we could target them successfully?

Seriously, what else would you expect them to do? It's in their rational self-interest.

Also, why do people always put a comma between "that" and "if" even if the clause beginning with "if" contains essential elements?

Bump

B U M P

>Seriously, what else would you expect them to do? It's in their rational self-interest.
Not be such goddamn hypocrites about it, and to stop kvetching when they are called out on their self-serving behavior.

"western values" means whatever benefits the jews and their goy thralls at the time. case in point was the kvetching from the uniparty media when Trump wanted to ban muslims--meanwhile Muslims were being ethnically cleansed in Myanmar and the kikes in the media preaching about American values were absolutely silent.

yes, by debunking their crap and make them look like con-artists

>Seriously, what else would you expect them to do?
Move the fuck to Israel and leave the west the hell alone. Or it will be in our "rational self-interest" to shoah the bastards.

This needs media exposure, that's the hard part.

I got an idea though. Twatterfags could spread them as a false-flag to normie and leftist cycles, pretending to be praising the "underreported" jewish activism, so they start sharing the praise, thus exposing them.

If we go "EVERY FUCKING TIME IT'S THE GOD-DAMNED KIKES" they will dismiss it. We need to Trojan-Horse their asses Odysseus style.

Bump

potential?

You don't have to go after jewish women directly, go after non jewish men to breed with jewish women. Point out the many positives (smirk) in jewish women.

Well, there certainly is a good opportunity at this time-frame that lefties are rabid screaming "impeach drumpf" so there is a strong chance of them sharing this propaganda without considering it much, just because it strengthens their narrative and gives them a certain demographic of minority status to them.

Right now they could easily fall for it.

Bump

Jewish girls LOVE the BBC!

JUDEN RAUS

I was raised exactly the same. It's weird when you are in a group of ordinary people and there is another Jewish guy. You lock eyes are tacitly know you are working together against whites and other races.

I started telling people how we were raised in college. Almost nobody realizes how bad it is to be raised Jewish. LOTS of Jews openly hate anyone non-Jewish.

I used to be a typical JCA moron, only hanging with my own people. But guess what? Our people are assholes and need to grow up.

If you are a right-wing, pro-American Jew, you are a unicorn like me; very rare, very antithetical to everything we are supposed to believe in.

It's really sad. Liberal Judaism is almost like Scientology; fucked up theology for certain. Most of us (not me) firmly believe America is the next Nazi Germany unless it is fundamentally broken with lesser races.

Bump

Huge if factual

Oy vey! Shut it down!

It doesn't do any good, since the hooknosed faggots count jewishness matrilinealy. Unless they breed with niggers. But you know that they don't

Well this is what i said, them falling for their own subversion that targets white women. We need to to find a way to target them specifically

trips of truth !!!
REBUMP

Here's an updated version

>Most of us (not me) firmly believe America is the next Nazi Germany unless it is fundamentally broken with lesser races.
Ironic. You are creating the Nazi America that way. Either that or total annihilation. But somehow I refuse to believe the burgers will just disappear into the night without a fight.

>archive.is/5yeSC
It's going to be revised, add this archive link.

Bump to gas kikes!

Jewish pussy has a “2nd hymen” and a long nigger dick can enjoy taking that one. They love that BBC because of it. Too bad their daddy’s won’t like it but the Jewish girls LOVE the BBC. Don’t tell anyone.

America isn't a country, it's an idea. It will never truly go away.

A few million years from now some beer loving libertarians will branch off from their oppressive empire built on the ashes of ancient civilizations to start their own weird little experiment and I bet it'll be eerily similar to this one.

Wow...so black on white and directly from the horses mouth. It's the EXACT same thing that Soros sent around during the migrant crisis. "The goyim are waking up! Shut it down and slow down! We must boil the frog slowly, before it jumps out!"

Uhm no, sweetie, the people that live in America are very real. IF you reduce your nation to "an idea", you've already annihilated your foundation. Jews would NEVER do that.

Can you meme this shit in Tyrone-corner of Twatter?

It does plenty of good because it dilutes them no matter what. Look how China is breeding out the Tibetans

Everything you admire about western countries is the result of European blood.

I agree. America wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for European men.

bump
keep this afloat boys

This is why Jewish women should be strangled without a trace of mercy or regret.

Why the fuck do they have to get rid of white people... it's not fair, what the fuck did we ever do?
Let them have fucking Israel, just leave us the fuck alone. At least it's the only non-fucked up country in middle-east. Like fucking go there jews. Leave us the fuck alone.
The only reason the world is good today is
because of white people (and east asians).

otherwise, hopefully normies will wake up within this generation. They've done such a good job at creating a stigma against it, indoctrinating our education system with lies. Even myself it was so hard to see the facts because i blindly believed what i was taught in school.
What the fuck can we do anons? i'm actually depressed over this shit.

As Gilad Atzmon calls it - 'Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder'

>americans know that jews run their country
>they're so gaslit they think its great because GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE and that burgers will have a place as the jew's favourite helot when judgement day comes around or w/e the fuck

Sorry but even woke burgers must perish

they will never wake up until its too late

IT'S TIME TO GET ANGRY BOYS

Hi Schlomo.

The Jew fears the truth.

The first order of business is to spread the truth far and wide on the Internet about them.

Here's a good link to help in that endeavor:
>"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

>“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

>-Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008
>articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Being open about it like that is practically like bragging. Bump

So how do your propose this narrative could be sold to normies, hm?

"Listen here: I know you've been told we are the greatest nation on earth and saved the world from conquest by evil Nazis, because innocent Jews were persecuted for no reason, and that now racism is the worst thing. But actually the people we saved want to make us the minority in our own country and hate our guts. And in WW2 we might have doomed all white Europeans, if we don't do something right fucking now."

Would you believe that person? After years and years and years of indoctrination?

i see only one solution

burn it all down with every last cuck & jew in it

the nero option will be the only option to save the west from extinction

once russia overruns europe to get rid of (((nato))), the big purge will begin

hail victory!

Who here actually read the pdf, it doesn't say what the OP says. This is anti semetic brainwhasing.

I really don't get how you can be American and NOT realize Jews have their hands in everything despite being such a small demographic. I think lots of people realize it but are too afraid to say something because "antisemitism". Even niggers realize it for fucks sake and they say shit because they don't have to worry about being shamed for racism or whatever.

fuck off kike mutt

They’re fucking demons, of their father, the devil.

It’s the only explanation that makes any sense. They are destroyers, and will stop at nothing to achieve their all consuming ideal. Shits gonna get really bad, user

bumpitty bump

don't forget (((judeo)))-christian values

>You don't have to go after jewish women directly, go after non jewish men to breed with jewish women. Point out the many positives (smirk) in jewish women.
K H A Z A R M A L K
K H A Z A R M A L K
K H A Z A R M A L K
K H A Z A R M A L K

If I believed everything I read, then OP's post would make me believe in the following: Mass immigration and a reduction of patriotism is a Jewish conspiracy. But on top of that, reducing immigration and increasing patriotism is a different approach to the same conspiracy. So whether we increase or decrease immigration it's a Jewish conspiracy. And if we are patriotic or unpatriotic, it's a Jewish conspiracy. Their conspiracy is so deep that everything we do furthers the conspiracy.

>tfw #Israel4OpenBorders
>tfw #Israel4RefugeeAsylum

They have a special term for it...chutzpah.

give us a rundown then toothpaste

That's why they're tightening legislation against us even saying this stuff publicly
What can we do to convince the brainwashed public