twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/929474844638490627

>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedPilledMommy
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOZF3H3W0AAvcSf.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is good. We are in the right direction when Trump doesn't buy into the muh Russia crapole.

The replies are fucking hilarious.

Fucking dying

Red Pilled Mommy's pretty good.

wow he's really having a meltdown isn't he
probably why Brock is running interference on here 24/7 lately
big tick tocks coming soon

>189,000 followers
>not a single positive reply

>TFW "russian trolls" are his only followers

>Red Pilled Mommy

Are these Sup Forums fake accounts, or do middle aged women actually come here?

Wouldn't be surprised if Redpillmommy made this thread.

>those Red Pilled Mommy posts
oh i'm laffing

red pilled mommies are the best ones, they don't let niggers rape their kids willingly like the lib moms.

Raid threads are against the rules

stop defending the kiddy diddlers you stupid fuck

She looks cute. twitter.com/RedPilledMommy

checked, Trump is playing them like a fucking fiddle. He could have said nothing about talking with Putin. He could have even avoided meeting with Putin if he wanted to. He could choose not to give the media a reason to think Russian collusion is real.

But he does it anyway. This tells me Trump knows he is perfectly fine and loves watching the media kvetch, and also that Trump probably didn't collude with Russia. Because if you did, why the fuck would you give people reasons to think that. It's all a smokescreen, and the whole establishment fell for it hook line and sinker.

Can't wait to see the traitorous rats hang from the gallows in the first publicized execution of modern times.

>Can't wait to see the traitorous rats hang from the gallows in the first publicized execution of modern times.
Needs to happen.

fagit

> literally ally with mcKain and Soros to attack 35 millions of ethnic Russians in ukraine by local military force to deprive Russians from being politically represented (t. apartheid) and be eventually exterminated
> hurr durr conspiracies i wiped my server like i wipe my ass

Btw, what does that picture with Podesta with his hands up with "14" and a fish written on them mean?

The same people saying Trump colluded with the Russians, the same people saying never trust a word out Putin's mouth, the same people babbling about the sanctity of our election process are the very same people who have been exposed rigging an entire election process and working with the Russians.

"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

tracey beanz

He fucking deleted it
KEK

It's up for me

American symbolism considers fish to be a symbol of Christian God as contrary to the fish with legs as symbol of evolution.
14 is A.H.

Can really mean anything they talked about during their last spiritual cooking event.
> hitler denies muh evolution
> hitler is god
> i fucked that white christian bitch that was 14
> look i`ll post polysemantic symbols and this would destroy any pizza-gaters evidence they have on me, because they are retarded conspirologists and i`m so smart and can do what i want > his face also has contempt expression on the photo

Weird, I kept refreshing but it wasn't showing up
Sorry, disregard

pbs.twimg.com/media/DOZF3H3W0AAvcSf.jpg
Found out what it means, but yeah... it could mean anything at this point.

YA

HE DELETED IT LOL

THINK

Podesta is pissed, his ability to lobby for Russian oligarchs has seriously diminished, since the fall of Joule Unlimited, and now the shutting down of Podesta group.

Sup Forums has a surprising number of middle aged women. It became a topic during the election, many of them got sick of the news and media and started poking around online for Trump stuff. Bit by bit...

"Fishing for teens"

I've scrolled through the first 50 posts or so. All bashing on Jonny "Molesta". Not a single one that would defend him, or try to shill against the narrative / truth.
Oh happy day. Let's wash the sinners away.