Inclusive Scouting Award: “You earn it by wearing it”

An "award" you get for doing nothing other than ''being an ally.''

Introduced in 2002, the Inclusive Scouting Award is a way to show support for those who have been threatened with exclusion from Scouting in the United States because of the membership policies of the Boy Scouts of America. It signals that even though you wear the uniform, you disagree with any discriminatory membership policies that may exist and aren’t afraid to show it.

Many people have asked whether this award is still necessary, given that the BSA ended their blanket ban on gay adults in July of 2015. The simple answer is “yes, absolutely.” Keep in mind that units chartered by faith-based organizations may still discriminate, and that a policy change doesn’t imply an instantaneous change in the hearts and minds of Scouting volunteers and professionals. The ISA also identifies the wearer as an ally – someone who is “safe” to approach.

"A number of other Scouts and Scouters have asked me why I am taking a stand for Inclusive Scouting when BSA has no problem with me personally. I tell them because it is the right thing to do. If I don’t take action in support of my values and beliefs, how can I say I truly believe in them?” – a Scouting parent and Scouter

To get yours, fill out our order form below. If you promise to put it on your uniform, we’ll send it to you for free. While they are free, we suggest a donation of $5 to help get the patch to others at no cost, and to help us defray shipping costs. If you’d like more than 3 patches, please email us directly [redacted for lazy Sup Forumsacks who won't open the link]

scoutsforequality.org/isa/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
lds.org/church/news/church-replacing-varsity-and-venturing-scouting-with-new-activities-program?lang=eng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I made Eagle in 2002

Jesus Christ, I'm glad I got out before this disgusting degeneracy ruined the scouts and turned it from a self-improvement and civic betterment organisation into yet another front for SJW brainwashing. Still this looks like it's unofficial shit, I wouldn't let any scout wear that on their uniform, they are out of dress code.

So should we order a shitload of these crappy virtue signals and burn them? Sounds like a plan to me.

>I'm glad I got out before this disgusting degeneracy ruined the scouts and turned it from a self-improvement and civic betterment organisation into yet another front for SJW brainwashing
Right. Two kids in scouts, should they be taken out?
>So should we order a shitload of these crappy virtue signals and burn them? Sounds like a plan to me
I was thinking that. Order a bunch from different addys 'for free'/no donation, and see if they bankrupt out.

Shouldn't they change their name to the Genderfluid Scouts now, because using the term Boy is too cis.

Sounds about right.

Can gay guys be scoutmasters?

Checked and yes. (They have to pass the same background check as other adults, and need to be council approved.)

Well aren't most councils Mormon?

Also, Brigham Young's son.

Mormon Scouts are a little different than average troops, but there are lots of Mormon troops.

I thought a majority of troops are Mormon affiliated, no?

I thought that badge was for taking it up the ass. At least that's what my Mormon Scoutmaster told me and his other victims.

If you were ever a boy scout, then it shows the entire world what a massive faggit parents you had, and how shitty your childhood actually was.

Kids in *normal* families go camping with *both* of thier parents, and learn skills from them.

Boy scouts is literally a patch program to try and bring kids from single parent families (or fail coupples) up to speed.

>Right. Two kids in scouts, should they be taken out?

I dunno, your call. Be active in the troop, get to know the scoutmasters and other adult leaders or junior leaders and if they are propagandizing bullshit to them find a different troop.

I'm sure not every scout troop approves of the stuff that the dickheads that have infiltrated national leadership are doing.

Lesbian, gay, or bisexual?

Looking for a safe space free of tranny nonsense?

discord gg/zamwgsS

add back a . between discord and gg

They announced in may they are abandoning the boy scouts. Which means the program is doomed seeing as Mormons were their biggest supporter.

Wrong, unless you love in Utah or southern Idaho.

Completely? Sauce? I've read about the anti-gay fringe groups that said nasty things about gay people on their websites, but I didn't know that's all the Mormons now.

lds.org/church/news/church-replacing-varsity-and-venturing-scouting-with-new-activities-program?lang=eng

>fags are ironically the biggest bigots of all

feels good that i went through scouting in canada before they went full retarded and started letting girls into boyscouts and vice versa.

That's just the older scouts and the 14-18 is probably the least popular part anyways.

The First Presidency has announced that effective January 1, 2018, the Church will discontinue its Varsity and Venturing Scouting programs for young men ages 14–18 in the United States and Canada, replacing them with a new activities program.

According to the Questions and Answers online, the change is an effort to better meet the needs of young men ages 14–18 in the Church, who are not being served well by the Varsity and Venturing Scouting programs that are difficult to implement on a local level.

LOL what bullshit

they just want to pretend there are no gay kids in the troop because it means they are putting gay males in tents with other boys they can fuck and that goes against their brainwashing. How ridiculous, at least be honest with the explanation.

The Church will continue its Cub Scout and Boy Scout programs for boys ages 8 through 13 because they “meet the development program needs of boys from ages 8 through 13.” It will also be involved in Friends of Scouting. The First Presidency letter states that “young men over the age of 14 who desire to continue to work toward the rank of Eagle Scout or Queen Scout should be encouraged and supported in their efforts and should be properly registered as Scouts.”

>Can gay guys be scoutmasters?
Yes especially if you are black, so you can help them with their coal burning end of the tolerance badge.

eagle scout here
FUCK THIS BADGE
Badges are supposed to be achievements for hard work, not this bullshit,

Let's start our own scouts call the Trump youth and only white males can join

If your troop is still solid then stay. If it isn't go check out Trail Life USA.

“Trail Life USA will be inclusive of boys, regardless of religion, race, national origin or socioeconomic status, and accept boys who are experiencing same-sex attractions or gender confusion,” read a statement from Trail Life USA. “However, it will not admit youth who are open or avowed about their homosexuality, and it will not admit boys who are not ‘biologically male’ or boys who wish to dress and act like girls.”

LOL these people are so fucking sanctimonious. I hope they all have 6 gay kids and learn the hard fucking way nobody chooses to be gay and being open about it makes people happier.